Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me (23254 Views)

I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please / I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! / Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by charles424(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:
I'm 21, a female and i still bedwet have done so many things to stop this but it seems all my effort are fruitless am tired of living my life like this.

I even cut down my intake of food and water,
I've used so many herbal treatment it seems all is not working please nairalanders I need your help is there anything you think i can do...this whole thing need to stop.
This as been going on since childhood

Go and get real honey from the bees and take three spoons every night before you sleep until you are sure you no more bed wet. Try it please.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by babzlim(m): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:
I'm 21, a female and i still bedwet have done so many things to stop this but it seems all my effort are fruitless am tired of living my life like this.

I've used so many herbal treatment it seems all is not working please nairalanders I need your help is there anything you think i can do...this whole thing need to stop.

My brother...I know how u feel becos I was in that shoes years back there is nothing on earth I didn't try they even told me to jump over smoke that it will dry it of.

At age 25 I was still bedwetting...my advice is stop taking drugs or deliverance...it will stop on its own okay.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Mrhonesty: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:

She does this but I feel bad about it that I think it can affect her when she doesn't get enough sleep
Worse when u sleep late or alnight.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Sincerely, urinating in the dream is like heaven on earthgrin

Waking up to see the bed is wet is like hell on earthtongue

I once had a degree in bed wettingcheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by omotoyossi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Get this drug..Desopressin

1 Like

Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by godofuck231: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Epithelial:
Native doctors don't use medical terminologies
am not
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by joinnow: 11:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
Wall geeko fried with tombo bitters

lipsrsealed

Na joke oooo

Visit a urologist

And do these test
Tests and procedures used to determine the cause of adult bed-wetting include:
Physical exam
Urine tests
Urologic tests
Neurological evaluation
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by ABOVEDELAW: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2019
I THOUGHT JESUS IS OMNIPRESENT, MUST SHE TRAVEL ALL THE WAY TO PORT-HARCOURT BEFORE SHE COULD MEET HIM?
donbachi:
Come to OPM ph and Doctor Jesus will stop dat nonsense.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by luluosas(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2019
Well, it may not have any natural solution, but it certainly do stop. Mine stopped the day my father threatened to tell my fellow students that I was peeing at home. Will never forget that day because I was in JSS 2 by then
kestolove95:
Bedwetting has no cure, it will stop naturally..
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by luluosas(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2019
I will provide the advice and I know by the grace of God, you will testify.

1. Visit Jesus Christ Temple Ministry, Warri, any Wednesday and get delivered from the evil spirits manipulating your life. Surely, you will be free in Jesus name. Amen.

2. Buy an alarm clock. Set it to ring every two hours in the night to wake you up. Once it has mastered you, change it to three hours. In no time, you will discover that you are able to wake up and urinate in the night thereby stopping you peeing.

As mine stopped while in JSS 2, yours will stop too in Jesus name. Amen.

hefelove:

Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by starprince71: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2019
[quote][/quote] grin
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Tocco(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
I am also interested, someone dear to me is passing through same.

Auxtin85:

Contact me privately I’ll tell you what to do, my grandma thought me when I was with her years ago, I have tried it on many people it worked
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Tocco(m): 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
I'm interested too

MistadeRegal:

Save yourself the stress.
Just PM me.
It happened to a friend and in 3 days he got cured.
I won't have to say much.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by MistadeRegal(m): 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
Tocco:
I'm interested too

It's herbal but works only with dry gin.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Gracesofar(m): 1:51am On Oct 02, 2019
banjicom:

Lols cheesy the Op is 21yrs already, when will she outgrow it?
After she reach menopause abi?

She needs medical attention that is just the truth, it might be the case of a small bladder size or urinary tract infection.

You are so on point. My family used to have this family friend who had girl of my age group. She still bed wet even at 15 then. They kept scolding her etc not until they decided going medical and they realised she has a problem with her bladder that can't be controlled etc. Can't really remember what ended the issue but I knew for sure it had to do with her bladder
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by kessyzee: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2019
Use an alarm, set your alarm 3 to 4 times in the middle of the night.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by mrZENographer: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
psucc:
If I could have my way I will organise a seminar/workshop for all of these 'come to our church" people. Why is your God so limited that until one comes there, s/he cannot be healed? Is it a shrine? Even witches stay in the village to invoke someone in America and your God cannot touch somebody within Nigeria.

I fear o! Something is not alright.

Because you will hear the word of God and worship with the brethen.
The Bible says "do not forsake the gathering of the brethren" and "he has made him a bishop/shepherd over you".

After Jesus healed people, they sat down to hear the word of God and vice versa.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by tomdon(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
When u de Waka for road with vibrating panty
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Casemiro(m): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2020
go piss before you sleep.

and no dey sleep with fan or too cold. If possible, make you cover your body and wear socks.

Because when breeze dey blow you cold go catch you, you go wan urinate.

Ask yourself why you dey urinate in the cold weather pass other times?

3 Likes

Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by psucc(m): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
mrZENographer:

Because you will hear the word of God and worship with the brethen.
The Bible says "do not forsake the gathering of the brethren" and "he has made him a bishop/shepherd over you".

After Jesus healed people, they sat down to hear the word of God and vice versa.
You can imagine the quote to prove a point. Do not misinterpret the Scripture. Is the guy not attending Church?

Remember that "true worshippers" worship God in "truth and in spirit
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by sweetjasonjosh(m): 12:51am On Jan 10, 2023
This might be strange but I stopped bed wetting at age 15 after I urinated into a bonfire
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by MistadeRegal(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2023
hefelove:

A long time ago.
You'd be fine now.
But if you know someone going through it, just tell the person to get Corn Silk, boil enough quantity in water, and drink it twice everyday.
It works perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by kingoviehenry(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Where are you living? Just call me and God will surprise you, 08035003298

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor Ikenna Ihim's Work Published By Bio Medical Central / Jigawa Police Seek Family Of 17-Year-Old Student Who Was Found Unconscious / Stammering Is Killing Me - I Can't Even Talk To A Woman - Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.