Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me (23307 Views)

I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please / I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! / Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by morningsta(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:
I'm 21, a female and i still bedwet have done so many things to stop this but it seems all my effort are fruitless am tired of living my life like this.

I even cut down my intake of food and water,
I've used so many herbal treatment it seems all is not working please nairalanders I need your help is there anything you think i can do...this whole thing need to stop.
This as been going on since childhood

I used to be in the same place you are now. There was nothing I did not do to stop. Nothing worked... Once I tied myself up ... and woke up in the night in severe pains as I struggled to remove the rope to enable me urinate. It was a horrible experience!

God came to my aid as the bed-wetting stopped naturally at age 15 or thereabout. Do not despair and do not allow anyone to scam you.

It will be good to seek medical help also.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
don't worry dude! you'll get it over and everything gonna be perfect
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by ObinnaObinna(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
Did you have any psychological problem while growing up? I did and I kept bed wetting for a long time.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Latidoh1: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
banjicom:

Lols cheesy the Op is 21yrs already, when will she outgrow it?
After she reach menopause abi?

She needs medical attention that is just the truth, it might be the case of a small bladder size or urinary tract infection.
Can urinary tract infections be treated
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by RexTramadol1: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
3Dee:
cool

See you o shocked
me that I am talking from experience grin

You sef be Atole bfr Kwa?

Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by 3Dee(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by 3Dee(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Yes o. I remembered you na, we be colleaguesgrin
Lol my own na fear fear cause am sha, then I can fear darkness ehn and I fit sleep inside water. At a time they even stopped me from playing, walking or doing any strenuous work o. I go piss n piss for day time but at night like this, I go just dream say I dey wiwi for toilet.cheesy
After I wiwi for bed finish, I go come wake up come dey vex with myself...I suffered gan ogrin
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by RexTramadol1: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
3Dee:

Yes o. I remembered you na, we be colleaguesgrin
Lol my own na fear fear cause am sha, then I can fear and I fit sleep inside water. At a time they even stopped me from playing, walking or doing any strenuous work o. I go piss n piss for day time but at night like this, I go just dream say I dey wiwi for toilet.cheesy
After I wiwi for bed finish, I go come wake up come dey vex with myself...I suffered gan ogrin

Lmao! U no piss for ashes

And greet pole?
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by banjicom(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
3Dee:

Seriously I used to do the do before, but it just stopped. No medications, no night vigil, no eating of breakfast early... It just stopped.
I know it can be embarrassing but she'll soon stop.

You are a man now, it is easier and different for you. U should know the female urinary tract is very different from male, u can't be comparing the two na. The Op supposed to have stopped bed wetting at the age of 12 at least, something is definitely wrong somewhere with her. Make she go 4 medical checkup the earlier the better for her.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by banjicom(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Latidoh1:

Can urinary tract infections be treated

Yes depending on the kind of infection, it is very much treatable.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Janosky: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:
I'm 21, a female and i still bedwet have done so many things to stop this but it seems all my effort are fruitless am tired of living my life like this.

I've used so many herbal treatment it seems all is not working please nairalanders I need your help is there anything you think i can do...this whole thing need to stop.

There are medical,psychological/emotional and other perspectives to this matter.
OP, you have to try reminisce on your childhood days.
Where you sexually abused at that time?

Bed wetting is sometimes an offshoot of repressed memories of child sexual abuse in teenagers/adolescents and adults.
You need to consult a Psychologist to identify and resolve underlying issues.
Plus pray to uproot negatives. . Matt15:13.
May Jehovah heal you.
But OP,your moniker says you issa male but in your post,you issa female... Why issa your gender 2face?
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by 3Dee(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
RexTramadol1:

Lmao! U no piss for ashes

And greet pole?

That Ashes ehn, my grandma go call me after she don cook finish make I come use my piss off the light because it dey stop people from bed-wetting, Choi big boy like me then..
But bro, it be like say you get experience pass me ogrin
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by RexTramadol1: 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
3Dee:

That Ashes ehn, my grandma go call me after she don cook finish make I come use my piss off the light because it dey stop people from bed-wetting, Choi big boy like me then..
But bro, it be like say you get experience pass me ogrin

I no too bedwet tho'

But my sister quick stop pissing for bed, Dem com use am judge me wey dey flex my life
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by 3Dee(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
banjicom:

You are a man now, it is easier and different for you. U should know the female urinary tract is very different from male, u can't be comparing the two na. The Op supposed to have stopped bed wetting at the age of 12 at least, something is definitely wrong somewhere with her. Make she go 4 medical checkup the earlier the better for her.

Uncle, she/he can go for check-up o. I hope to hear his/her testimonies soon
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:

I stopped bedwetting at age 12+,there was nothing my parents didn't do,they even took me to prayer houses,even to two strange villages in Jos and in Edo state yet nothing happened.
Then I met my sch councillor and she told me something that worked.

#Dont always pee at a particular place everyday,even in the office,pick different places to pee;this is because most times our minds reflect on our daily activities while we are asleep.

#keep up the habit of not drinking water once its past 6 pm and eat less.

#Don't sleep with ur body pressing ur stomach,rather sleep side ways or sleep faced
up.

Try these steps.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by hefelove(m): 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
desoul2004:

Your profile says you're a male, while you claimed female, what's the challenge?
If you go through the thread carefully, you will notice I wrote it on behalf of someone. She is reading the thread too.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
godofuck231:
not at all
Nice input in your write-up. But you're a medic I guess
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Stanbeto: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Please my sister don't kill yourself I had a nephew who was still bed wetting after writing WAEC he can't visit anybody and sleep over. Just try not to eat late latest 6:30PM, reduce water, sugar minerals. With time your joy shall be restored
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Cajal(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
See urologist
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Holypriesthood: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
May God forgive everyone that gave this young lady a bad, stupid and irresponsible advice. My dear it's not normal to bedwet at you age and it's a spiritual thing. I know someone who has the same issue and it was seen spiritually where a huge demon rested upon him with a mighty stone while he was sleeping making it difficult for him to stand up to pee. I have a nine year old and he wakes up on his own to pee in the bathroom. This is the unique way God made humanity. Go to OPM the man is real. I am not his church member o but he is real. Many of us have foundational issues which are the causes of all these spiritual afflictions of the devil to humanity. To make it easier, please Give your life to christ first. You will share the testimony here on this platform.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by sammydark: 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
U kud also try a drug called"Amitriptyline", get it from the nearest pharmacy store. And thank him later
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by spencekat(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
3Dee:
You'll soon outgrow it
At 21 already?
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by ab1x: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
hefelove:

Call me.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Tony142: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by successfulhadi22(f): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
my kid sis is having same problem with u we've done everything in our power to stop it yet no solution, we are beginning to think is spiritual
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Onero619(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
Avoid taking water once its late, i was also a victim... but am free now.... i dont drink water once its 4pm, so that when am going to bed i ease myself... even if i eat solid food i take little just to push down the food
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by lehoro: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
If am wrong pls correct me, it all start from a dream where u need take a leak(Urinate) why playing with friends n u all visited the rest room, others are doing so, urging u to do same, d moment u start, u will wake up n find out ur bed is wet n ur dream is now a reality n u will feel bad. nights after night different dreams. Is d devil trying to make u feel bad at urself. Sis, don't give him that pleasure of making u feel unworthy n unpretty cos he that gat ur back n want u out as a victor is mightier. Solution: 1st step is want u've taken, d Well to stop it n u will in no time, 2nd step: Since is more spiritual than physical (dreams) pray to ur God n ask for help as we humans are helpless without his help. Visit and spend a night(weekends) with a friend that still leaves wit her folks, that consciousness that u r in a place where u can't afford to mess up will put ur dreams on check and finally, pray abt it every night n think abt +ve things that are good, motivating etc..... Gud luck.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by lehoro: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
If am wrong pls correct me, it all start from a dream where u need take a leak(Urinate) why playing with friends n u all visited the rest room, others are doing so, urging u to do same, d moment u start, u will wake up n find out ur bed is wet n ur dream is now a reality n u will feel bad.

Nights after night different dreams. Is d devil trying to make u feel bad at urself. Sis, don't give him that pleasure of making u feel unworthy n unpretty cos he that gat ur back n want u out as a victor is mightier.

Solution: 1st step is want u've taken, d Well to stop it n u will in no time, 2nd step: Since is more spiritual than physical (dreams) pray to ur God n ask for help as we humans are helpless without his help.

Visit and spend a night(weekends) with a friend that still leaves wit her folks, that consciousness that u r in a place where u can't afford to mess up will put ur dreams on check and finally, pray abt it every night n think abt +ve things that are good, motivating etc..... Gud luck.
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2019
08075789376..let talk abt it on whatsapp..i can help u
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by habeeb500(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
felo812000:
TRY WAKING UP INTERMITTENTLY. YOU CAN USE ALARM TO WAKE UP
these should be best solution...op should learn to woke up in the mid night to urinate even if she didn't feel like..
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Dreadful: 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2019
I officially stopped bed wetting @25
My dear there's nothing you can do about it, it's a natural cause and will stop naturally.
Don't kill yourself over it.
One thing I must highlight is that get ready to experience a high sexual urge should it stop!!!
Re: I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me by Smartbaba01(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Seems it get this remedy grandpa dey use cure this kain stuff back then, tested and trusted and even witness three of those who came to show gratitude after that, but can't remember it all until I check my diary, one of the gain I extract from grandpa then when still living with them undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Struggling With Diminished Sexual Desire / Gunmen Assassinate UBTH Doctor, Otote Osaikhuomwan, Colleagues Protest (Photos) / Latunde Odeku, Nigeria's First Neurosurgeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.