Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,559 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? (37285 Views)

Nudity In Front Of Children.. Right Or Wrong ,? / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by shinacology(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2019
ImaIma1:

The love for one's baby won't diminish if you have a flannel to cover up. Your body is still yours to protect even though it's a baby's food at that time. I couldn't imagine displaying my breast because of breastfeeding. I used to have a breastfeeding apron with me. The thing I have been hiding since, I will just start opening it up and down with the excuse of breastfeeding.
.pls don't quote me wrong ,okay let say you took your baby out and mistakenly you forgot your flannel are you going to allow the baby to cry till you can get a replacement flannel or or Bleep the public and breastfeed in an utmost decent way. This is the love am talking about not you having choice and breastfeeding outside. Thank you
Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by ImaIma1(f): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
shinacology:
.pls don't quote me wrong ,okay let say you took your baby out and mistakenly you forgot your flannel are you going to allow the baby to cry till you can get a replacement flannel or or Bleep the public and breastfeed in an utmost decent way. This is the love am talking about not you having choice and breastfeeding outside. Thank you

In all my months of breastfeeding I never had to expose my breasts in public to breastfeed. So that assumption will not work. When I am going out with a breastfeeding baby, I don't dress up without putting my little one into consideration. My top is usually breastfeeding compliant so that I could even do without a flannel.

Love is thinking about your baby in advance not necessarily flinging out your breasts because you want to be seen as a good mother.
Re: Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? by dukeprince50: 2:20pm On May 09, 2020
NAETTE:
God, please bless me with a good man and beautiful babies. Breastfeeding location can never be my problem.
true talk my sister, I pray God grant u ur hrt desires

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. / Successful Women Have Plenty Men In Their Lives / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.