Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

She Won't Visit Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Won't Visit Me (3625 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Won't Visit Me by Eddodoh(m): 4:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
I have this girl that won't come to my place either at home or shop. She lives alone and we have had good time but her younger sister that came visiting since last month now lives with her.

I have asked that we meet at my place but she always said that she's busy or too tired and can't come to my place. We live in the same area. I have to live my shop to go see her or else she won't come even when she is passing by the shop. To see me off when I visit her is even a problem.

I have inquired to know what the problem is but she insisted that there is no problem. She feel comfortable with the situation.

I am beginning to feel that she don't love me.

What do I do? Pls, advice.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Won't Visit Me by greatme2good(f): 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
She doesn't like you and not proud of you. You are simply not her dream man.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Won't Visit Me by clive2u(m): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
maybe she is just tired and can't come to your place. you wan chop the poor girl work anyhow

1 Like

Re: She Won't Visit Me by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
That could be a good sign she is not completely for you or into you. Just be friends with her, don't go visit her again and extend your search to other beautiful girls because if you shut your door to others girls and this girl eventually tells you she's no longer interested you, you might consider suicide ooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Won't Visit Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Seems she is ashamed to be seen in public with you....

1 Like

Re: She Won't Visit Me by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
She's not into you!!! Can't you see the signs?
If you love someone you show them off.
Or she's probably hiding something from you.

2 Likes

Re: She Won't Visit Me by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
She doesn't want to be seen with you, clearly. Especially when you said she won't even see you off when you visit her in her own house, nor would she drop by at the shop when she passes.

Please leave her alone o.

1 Like

Re: She Won't Visit Me by dottozil: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
She doesn't want to be seen with you, clearly. Especially when you said she won't even see you off when you visit her in her own house, nor would she drop by at the shop when she passes.

Please leave her alone o.

Pettyprincess:
She's not into you!!! Can't you see the signs?
If you love someone you show them off.
Or she's probably hiding something from you.

MrBrownJay1:
Seems she is ashamed to be seen in public with you....

Damn right
Re: She Won't Visit Me by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
She loves you but loves her pride more.
Re: She Won't Visit Me by Biglittlelois(f): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Two things; either your dress sense is poor or she is avoiding your house cos of sex.

1 Like

Re: She Won't Visit Me by luvyaself95(m): 10:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Two things; either your dress sense is poor or she is avoiding your house cos of sex.

Maybe Running because of sex.
that a lame excuse.
Re: She Won't Visit Me by Biglittlelois(f): 10:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
luvyaself95:

Maybe Running because of sex.
that a lame excuse.

True, but it may be her excuse.

1 Like

Re: She Won't Visit Me by luvyaself95(m): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

True, but it may be her excuse.

That stupid.
I do have an Ex whose always make an excuses whenever i invite her to my place.
She do think am wanting sex from her but she got it all wrong.
there was a lady who always want to come to my place but i denied her.
it high time you ladies should know not all guys want sex from you and even if some want what the big deal there.
why God Create them for us.
Re: She Won't Visit Me by Biglittlelois(f): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
luvyaself95:

That stupid.
I do have an Ex whose always make an excuses whenever i invite her to my place.
She do think am wanting sex from her but she got it all wrong.
there was a lady who always want to come to my place but i denied her.
it high time you ladies should know not all guys want sex from you and even if some want what the big deal there.
why God Create them for us.

Like I said, the MAY makes it a probability, so I'll just ignore the last part of your rant.

1 Like

Re: She Won't Visit Me by Offpoint: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
lol, find yourself a girlfriend...
She doesn't wanna be seen with you or you're her side-fowl.
Re: She Won't Visit Me by luvyaself95(m): 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Like I said, the MAY makes it a probability, so I'll just ignore the last part of your rant.

You called that a rant.
I don't think it will be worthy arguing with you.
if that is what you can think of.

1 Like

Re: She Won't Visit Me by MJBOLT: 4:10am On Oct 01, 2019
i dont understand why guys ask ladies to come visit them,stop asking her to come visit you undecided
Re: She Won't Visit Me by MJBOLT: 4:10am On Oct 01, 2019
how can poor dress sense make a lady not to visit a guy?

Biglittlelois:
Re: She Won't Visit Me by Exc2000: 6:41am On Oct 01, 2019
grin

Problem ti yin ni yen

Re: She Won't Visit Me by Omenkata: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
grin

Problem ti yin ni yen

[/s]
Re: She Won't Visit Me by Biglittlelois(f): 10:34am On Oct 01, 2019
luvyaself95:

You called that a rant.
I don't think it will be worthy arguing with you.
if that is what you can think of.

I don't think so too, if your thought process about women is that we are only created for sex, so arguing with you is obviously not worth it.

3 Likes

Re: She Won't Visit Me by Biglittlelois(f): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
how can poor dress sense make a lady not to visit a guy?

Not the visiting part, she may not like to see him off cos of his dress sense.

1 Like

Re: She Won't Visit Me by Biglittlelois(f): 10:36am On Oct 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
i dont understand why guys ask ladies to come visit them,stop asking her to come visit you undecided

This speaks volumes, nice.
Re: She Won't Visit Me by luvyaself95(m): 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I don't think so too, if your thought process about women is that we are only created for sex, so arguing with you is obviously not worth it.

WTF among every words i type is only sex you grabbed
look here am not saying women are create because of sex Ok.
what am saying is ladies have to know guys want more than sex how hard is that you can't understand that.

1 Like

Re: She Won't Visit Me by Eddodoh(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
Thanks 2 u all 4 ur responses & advice.
About sex wit her, It's not as If i am trying 2 have sex wit her 4 d first tym. We were meeting at her crib. So, avoiding sex?

On Sunday, she didn't go 2 work. A friend told me dat he saw her at a birthday close 2 his house, I later see her younger sister & asked about her elder sister, she said dat she went for prayer.
We couldn't see dat day.

Today, I called her & we got talking , I asked where she went 2rout on Sunday. She said dat she went out.
When I told her dat I would like see so we can talk, she said dat we don' t have anything 2 talk about.

It's obvious dat we have 2 part ways.
Re: She Won't Visit Me by Korllami007: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
Eddodoh:
Thanks 2 u all 4 ur responses & advice.
About sex wit her, It's not as If i am trying 2 have sex wit her 4 d first tym. We were meeting at her crib. So, avoiding sex?

On Sunday, she didn't go 2 work. A friend told me dat he saw her at a birthday close 2 his house, I later see her younger sister & asked about her elder sister, she said dat she went for prayer.
We couldn't see dat day.

Today, I called her & we got talking , I asked where she went 2rout on Sunday. She said dat she went out.
When I told her dat I would like see so we can talk, she said dat we don' t have anything 2 talk about.

It's obvious dat we have 2 part ways.

Someone says it's because of your dress sense and that's why she doesn't want people to see you together. So, I will advice you to rent an apartment in her compound so that she will be sneaking into your room at night.

Re: She Won't Visit Me by Eddodoh(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Korllami007:

Someone says it's because of your dress sense and that's why she doesn't want people to see you together. So, I will advice you to rent an apartment in her compound so that she will be sneaking into your room at night.
Lol
Re: She Won't Visit Me by Rawhumper(m): 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
[

Bro please is there anything I can do for you....concerning the mail you sent?

My personal opinion is that she doesnt like you at all, dont waste your time on her or you may end up wasting your money and resources on her or any other lady you meet that will behave same way like this.

quote author=Eddodoh post=82748655]Thanks 2 u all 4 ur responses & advice.

We couldn't see dat day.

It's obvious dat we have 2 part ways.[/quote]
Re: She Won't Visit Me by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Don't pressurise her to come to your house again, let her be for now.

Don't call her, don't text her, try as much as possible to avoid her for some weeks. See if she is bothered, if she isn't, my guy move on.

Incase you don't know na me talk

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag / Improve On Your Relationship With Goron Tula / This Is The Only Kind Of Ladies I Will Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.