Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 (59149 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Jumoke Adoyin, Daughter Of Kwara Ex-Commissioner Of Information / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Omenkata: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Better go and vote for your jobless expiring life. Dey here dey shout mercy and tacha, people who have already gotten and will get millions after the show.
I don't why many Nigerians will leave their pathetic lives and been killing themselves on the lives of people wey don make am already.
[/s]
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Donald95:
Most Women of nowadays don't have sense, They only have big buttocks.
I pity the young generation they will train
d annoying part nw is her own is nt even big o it lacks d fine finishing, her own jst be like udara
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by EmekaBlue(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2019
make man win...olosho getting dat money na waste

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by abc115: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2019
Phonographic Pictures to FP? SMH
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Cherrybae(f): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2019
Very ugly dirty fake broke girl.
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by JubrinElSudan: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2019
Angelfrost:
Well, the show ends this Sunday... Lemme know whether you people will finally get productive with your lives.
Lol.... After the show comes the real show. Bloggers will domicile in the housemates social media pages, copy any update and paste it here and Lalasticlala will move it to the front page

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Omenkata: 8:41am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Very ugly dirty fake broke girl.
Nonsense
[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Oct 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Lol.... After the show comes the real show. Bloggers will domicile in the housemates social media pages, copy any update and paste it here and Lalasticlala will move it to the front page

You... You mean... We will keep seeing this sh*t much longer??!... cry
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by shamecurls(m): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2019
wont make her win

A guy is winning it

mike vs Omashola
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by UncleJudax(m): 8:43am On Oct 01, 2019
StrikeBack:
cheesy
We should meet her for what exactly??

I have given up on Nigeria already, it's not about being negative or not.

Nigeria cannot work.

Imagine.. see what we are discussing in 2019
There is quality leadership deficiency...so, this is what you get. grin
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by sotall(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2019
Tacha's nightmare grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by PopeFlatino(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2019
U get tv so?...na people like u go dey condemn d show anyhow
Monaco2:
Who Dey snap them pictures for the house?!? Are they allowed to have their phones or dem Dey give dem camera to dey snap pics like this?!?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Techmastero10(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2019
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by ELVISHOT: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2019
FRODD GONNA GO HOME WITH THAT 60 MILLION

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Monaco2(m): 8:47am On Oct 01, 2019
PopeFlatino:
U get tv so?...na people like u go dey condemn d show anyhow

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
She's ugly

Imagine her on dark skin
Bitch is hella ugly

Thats mean

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Dis gal no 2 fine 4 face and her yanch na synthetic...
She's actually not pretty..She talks in an annoying way too. Bleached girl with terrible dark knuckles

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by AtovicGerald19(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2019
grin grin
StrikeBack:
cheesy
We should meet her for what exactly??

I have given up on Nigeria already, it's not about being negative or not.

Nigeria cannot work.

Imagine.. see what we are discussing in 2019
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by DonTattaglia: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2019
This Mercy girl is too local and fake for my liking. She will never make a good brand ambassador .. It will be an abomination if eventually she wins.. undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by sacrono: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2019
jeesprecy:

She's actually not pretty..She talks in an annoying way too. Bleached girl with terrible dark knuckles
you with your receding hairline and dirty teeth is also calling someone ugly?

Hei! Wonders shall never end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by GGirll: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Very useless show...I thank God I didn't watch it n I don't care who wins or loses...today is Nigeria independence! I refuse to be distracted from d look of Nigeria today compared to d past n one dirty thing is here show casing her dirtiness.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Onyi22:
Pls let's keep voting for the last girl standing...
Mercy for the money...
we should vote your fellow olosho right?
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by KingOdart(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2019
She bleached the hell out of her skin and she is not even beautiful

Everything about her is fake
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2019
Lamborghini Mercy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Yanshnified Mercy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nietsche: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2019
I hope frodd wins

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Grimmx: 9:12am On Oct 01, 2019
From the comments i can deduce the so called Mercy is a fake and bleached bitch who has somehow manuevered her way into top 5 and nobody is rooting her for the top pize.

My question is, How did she get to the final?

Abi she jazz una.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by jayson87: 9:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Mercy the Medusa.... the slayer of the titans.

60M in your bank account this sunday

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / Gifty At The Airport, On Her Way Back To Nigeria (Photo) / Lady: "I Will Never Watch Nollywood Movies Again Because Of These"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.