Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 (59145 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Jumoke Adoyin, Daughter Of Kwara Ex-Commissioner Of Information / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Princeton92(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2019
That Frood eh,

He's a big time Fraudulent Fraudster Frood (F³)

Well, for me I want Mike to win � OR Omoashola even though Mike is the realest of all ATM!
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by chiblaze07(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2019
Congratulations to her... Make them do end this show biko. I don tire like this.

Meanwhile, this is TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN!!

To farmers especially and to those who want to start any form of agribusiness.

Topic: Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

You may be wondering how many different types of pig breeds are available for pig farming business.

Really, you are not alone in this research.

Out of curiosity, I launched out to get details of as many pig breeds as I can find.

This article is the outcome of the research.

Having knowledge of the different pig breeds available will position you to make a better decision on what pig breed to rear.

Some pig breeds are best for ham and bacon, while others are for medical experiments.

There are some breeds which are very rare and there are others which are very rampant.

This article will expose you to a whole lot of different types of domestic pig breeds with their pictures.

Would you like to know about the individual characteristics of each of the pigs?

Leave a Comment on the website, and in the coming days, I will publish detailed information about each of the pig breeds.

Don’t forget to like and share this post.

Use the link below to read the full post.

Different types of pig breeds suitable for pig farming business.

Read more articles about pig farming business here.

Find more agribusiness ideas on Agro4africa

GistMore10:

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-meet-the-last-female-standing-of-big-brother-naija-pepper-dem-season-4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Realfrankie(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Dis gal no 2 fine 4 face and her yanch na synthetic...

That one na your own Cup of tea
Weda Dem the chop fine
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
r u blind
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by SirBunky85(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
The devil has succeeded to break into the institution of most families

This one for instance went into ON-LINE PROSTITUTION not only with the support of her family but with the fear of the future of her family

Don't come here telling about paying bills because so many of us have so many options before us but we refused to choose the easiest way out undecided

There has to be a line between good and evil!!!t

Peace!
thank goodness u didn't blame pmb today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by OdenKelechi(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Dis gal no 2 fine 4 face and her yanch na synthetic...
Have you heard her igbotic accent?? Nobody fit try use her for commercial. She'll just kill that brand
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by sprints1: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
Imagining mercy being ganged raped by this guys omashola from behind seyi sucking puna banging mercy from puna too mercy sucking mike and frood' prick and giving dem teabags with the latters also handling with mercy' breast and nipple..while lot fun like fundamentals
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by RxTreasure: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
She's ugly

Imagine her on dark skin
Bitch is hella ugly
so you are trying to say dark is ugly
Loll...yet you people say black is beautiful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s][/s]
Cherrybae:
Very ugly dirty fake broke girl.
Nonsense
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by dazzlingd(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
She's ugly

Imagine her on dark skin
Bitch is hella ugly

Ugly, bleached,and no yansh....everything fake...wait for her at 40, she would have become fully depreciated....on top say shes brainless with zero talent....what a shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
[s][/s]
Dreew:
Still beats me what people see in this mercy girl. Even if voting was free, I wouldn't touch her with a ten feet pole.
[s][/s]
Ladies hating themselves since 1190's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Lamanii22(f): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
goaldynboy:

Actually it's yorubas that bleach to stupor eg Toke Makinwa, Bob Risky, Toyin Lawani, ALAFIN OF OYO and his wives, etc!!

Igbos are naturally light skinned! But you can keep deceiving yourself anyway!!
Which ibos are naturally light skinned? Don’t let me mess in your face. Have you ever seen a chocolate ibo girl? They all use bleaching cream. From tacha to nina to mercy

Son, if you don’t get off my face I will slap your face angry you think we are here to play?
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by shamecurls(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
goaldynboy:

Mercy is already the winner!!

Open your eyes!!

Stop doing Hard Drugs!

Can you gamble it?
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2019
ME!
0KNM:
Which ibos are naturally light skinned? Don’t let me mess in your face. Have you ever seen a chocolate ibo girl? They all use bleaching cream. From tacha to nina to mercy

Son, if you don’t get off my face I will slap your face angry you think we are here to play?
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
ME!
You what? You bleached ibo girl with roasted yansh and knuckles. My friend, will you take the stepping
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
but just yesterday you call me brown skin girl and told me I'm your caramel bae after begging for my yansh
0KNM:
You what? You bleached ibo girl with roasted yansh and knuckles. My friend, will you take the stepping
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
but just yesterday you call me brown skin girl and told me I'm your caramel bae after begging for my yansh
Gay a$$ m’fo
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by goaldynboy: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
0KNM:
[s]Which ibos are naturally light skinned? Don’t let me mess in your face. Have you ever seen a chocolate ibo girl? They all use bleaching cream. From tacha to nina to mercy

Son, if you don’t get off my face I will slap your face angry you think we are here to play?[/s]

Na envy go kill you where Igbo people dey! If they see now you will be one awkward, clumsy, ugly, short, dirty black chacoal Afonja swine!

Go and check Nina and Mercy throwbacks, they are all light skin ladies. Tacha is not Igbo!

Abeg carry your smelly self commot for here!!
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by goaldynboy: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
shamecurls:

Stop doing Hard Drugs!

Can you gamble it?

Buy a strong rope now to hang your self when mercy wins on Sunday!!
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
goaldynboy:

Na envy go kill you where Igbo people dey! If they see now you will be one awkward, clumsy, ugly, short, dirty black chacoal Afonja swine!

Go and check Nina and Mercy throwbacks, they are all light skin ladies. Tacha is not Igbo!

Abeg carry your smelly self commot for here!!
Why are you foaming in the mouth? Na me dey sell bleaching cream give your ibo people?
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Wikerised(m): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
Show of shame
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:33am On Oct 02, 2019
dirty afonja diarrhea (ewedu) eater. na jealousy go kill you. sexy sweet igbo babes with natural lightskin and long curly hair will forever trump bleached, multicolored razz afonja babes with bad hair embarassed
0KNM:
Why are you foaming in the mouth? Na me dey sell bleaching cream give your ibo people?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 02, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
dirty afonja diarrhea (ewedu) eater. na jealousy go kill you. sexy sweet igbo babes with natural lightskin and long curly hair will forever trump bleached, multicolored razz afonja babes with bad hair embarassed
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 03, 2019
it around you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / Gifty At The Airport, On Her Way Back To Nigeria (Photo) / Lady: "I Will Never Watch Nollywood Movies Again Because Of These"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.