Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 (59147 Views)

BBNaija: Meet Jumoke Adoyin, Daughter Of Kwara Ex-Commissioner Of Information / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019 / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by gozzlin: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Going by the antecedent of the show she stands no chance. A female has never won it.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Adakintroy2: 9:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Mercy has lost. Tacha fans will vote for someone else to spite her. She won the battle but not the war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Jerkules: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2019
Customized Yansh undecided now karma is after her Fake smelling Yansh,Tacha fans will multiply and vote against her. She doesn't know tacha fanbase increases everyday
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Skmoda(m): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2019
Cherrybae:
Very ugly dirty fake broke girl.
Nonsense
Oluwa oooo shocked
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Lordjb: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Dreew(f): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Still beats me what people see in this mercy girl. Even if voting was free, I wouldn't touch her with a ten feet pole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Dreew(f): 9:35am On Oct 01, 2019
KelvinCX:
mercy yansh na plastic surgery yansh

There's no evidence to support this claim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided

lmao
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Mshad662(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2019
Dreew:

There's no evidence to support this claim.

There is no other way to write it but I'm sorry. You cannot see.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by peterd53(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2019
PopeFlatino:
U get tv so?...na people like u go dey condemn d show anyhow

Na d question weh he ask b dat
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by DSoj(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2019
Omashola for the Money
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Godwin2am(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2019
I don't like starring at ass....now feeling like havin sex.....the hit is up again
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Onyi22:
Pls let's keep voting for the last girl standing...
Mercy for the money...
Vote for who? Now that Tacha is gone, team mike for the money
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Donald95:
Most Women of nowadays don't have sense, They only have big buttocks.
I pity the young generation they will train

Unfortunately, she doesn't even have a big booty. What you're seeing there is silicon bum bum for the really silly.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Correcto: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Guy you really get time to imagine trash, but must everybody be black before you see their beauty?quote author=NaijaRoyalty post=82729273]She's ugly

Imagine her on dark skin
Bitch is hella ugly [/quote]
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2019
KelvinCX:
mercy yansh na plastic surgery yansh
See its better to be informed. She simply had fat transfered to her butt. Fat transplant! That's no silicone ass biko.

So yea, her ass has extra fat to make it big. Afterall big ass is as a result of Fat.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Sethleeman: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2019
smiley cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
JubrinElSudan:
Lol.... After the show comes the real show. Bloggers will domicile in the housemates social media pages, copy any update and paste it here and Lalasticlala will move it to the front page
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Onyi22:
Pls let's keep voting for the last girl standing...
Mercy for the money...

I don't vote for low self esteem bimbo. Everything about her, from birthday to bum bum, is fake. Hear her speak and you will know that this biitch has nothing to offer besides sex for money. I can't even touch food prepared by this bleach bitch. It is sad that Ike got played by a silly bitch to purchase her immunity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by julitoch: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2019
scaramucci:

I don't vote for low self esteem bimbo. Everything about her, from birthday to bum bum, is fake. Hear her speak and you will know that this biitch has nothing to offer besides sex for money. I can't even touch food prepared by this bleach bitch. It is sad that Ike got played by a silly bitch to purchase her immunity.
we don't need your vote, who God has blessed no man can cause

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2019
Godwin2am:
I don't like starring at ass....now feeling like havin sex.....the hit is up again

What manner of man gets turned on by a fake ass?
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2019
julitoch:
we don't need your vote, who God has blessed no man can cause

Keep the most high out of your stupidity.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Ibos and bleaching. Shame!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by 3RNEST(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Mercy has lost. Tacha fans will vote for someone else to spite her. She won the battle but not the war.
Exactly that's Seyi, her BF grin
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Trybes(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2019
I hope Omashola wins. That patience and tolerance he exuded during that heavy quarrel is legendary.
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Silas6(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2019
StrikeBack:
cheesy We should meet her for what exactly??
I have given up on Nigeria already, it's not about being negative or not.
Nigeria cannot work.
Imagine.. see what we are discussing in 2019

my brother you can say that again
Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by WomanOfRace(f): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2019
VOTE for our last man in the house, true Igbo young man that exhibited good moral. He is not just an Anambrarian but Igbo, our own. It is my first time voting and I will vote for him. To vote...type VOTE Frodd and send to 32052. You are entitled to vote up to 100 times and the charges is 30naira per SMS. If you have 2 sims still great. We represent good values. Mercy have sponsors and those who are going to buy vote for her but Frodd got us and our God. Know you that Yorubas will vote for their own, if an Hausa man is there, all the Northerners will vote for him...let's show them we are united and we got our back and love. One house

Above all vote for good moral for a change. Let's channel our concern to something that will bring about a positive change.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by goaldynboy: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2019
shamecurls:
[s]wont make her win

A guy is winning it

mike vs Omashola[/s]

Mercy is already the winner!!

Open your eyes!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by goaldynboy: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Adakintroy2:
[s]Mercy has lost. Tacha fans will vote for someone else to spite her. She won the battle but not the war[/s].

Jerkules:
[s]Customized Yansh undecided now karma is after her Fake smelling Yansh,Tacha fans will multiply and vote against her. She doesn't know tacha fanbase increases everyday[/s]

Tacha doesn't have fans!!

It was just a couple of millionaires that were investing on Tacha with the plan of getting a cut from the N60m.

Now that Tacha is out, they won't waste their money any more!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by Kaetoh: 10:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
The devil has succeeded to break into the institution of most families

This one for instance went into ON-LINE PROSTITUTION not only with the support of her family but with the fear of the future of her family

Don't come here telling about paying bills because so many of us have so many options before us but we refused to choose the easiest way out undecided

There has to be a line between good and evil!!!

Peace!
God bless you my sister. From now henceforth , I will be your number one fan on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by sinola(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Baby Lambo... Tuale

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by goaldynboy: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2019
0KNM:
Ibos and bleaching. Shame!

Actually it's yorubas that bleach to stupor eg Toke Makinwa, Bob Risky, Toyin Lawani, ALAFIN OF OYO and his wives, etc!!

Igbos are naturally light skinned! But you can keep deceiving yourself anyway!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Meet Mercy Eke, The Last Female Standing Of Big Brother Naija 2019 by crazycrypto710: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2019
Hot as Fvck!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jackye Reunites With Oluwasegun Kosemahi Her Boyfriend / Gifty At The Airport, On Her Way Back To Nigeria (Photo) / Lady: "I Will Never Watch Nollywood Movies Again Because Of These"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.