Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man (8012 Views)

Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) / The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man Part 2 / Meet Ibrahim Nagwamatse, Northern King That Squared Off To Lord Lugard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by computergenius(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2019
THERE ARE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN DESCENDANTS LIVING AMONG US:
WHICH PEOPLE OR WHICH TRIBE IN NIGERIA RESEMBLES THIS ANCIENT KING?
ME: I THINK HE RESEMBLES AN IGBO MAN
WHAT ABOUT YOU? WHAT TRIBE RESEMBLES HIM?

3 Likes

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by Chicagoesontop: 12:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Wonders shall never end, so Igbo people are no longer descendants of Israel but Egypt ... Local man is officially surprised !! shocked shocked shocked

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by nlPoster: 12:30am On Oct 01, 2019
computergenius:

Or vice versa, not new.
Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by oglalasioux(m): 12:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Wonders shall never end, so Igbo people are no longer descendants of Israel but Egypt ... Local man is officially surprised !! shocked shocked shocked

I'm Igbo and I don't support the Igbo/Jewish ancestry hypothesis. But I think you should know that the Jews are actually Egyptians that ran away from Egypt due to persecution and intermingled with the original inhabitants of present day Palestine. If the Igbo/Jewish hypothesis has any truth, it means Igbos could also have roots in ancient Egypt.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41am On Oct 01, 2019
Imagine the nonsense!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Hehehe
Are you indigenous to SE?
Or sojourners from the middle east??
U gotta decide

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by Mightyhaiz: 5:44am On Oct 01, 2019
No semblance ,thx

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:57am On Oct 01, 2019
oglalasioux:

I'm Igbo and I don't support the Igbo/Jewish ancestry hypothesis. But I think you should know that the Jews are actually Egyptians that ran away from Egypt due to persecution and intermingled with the original inhabitants of present day Palestine. If the Igbo/Jewish hypothesis has any truth, it means Igbos could also have roots in ancient Egypt.

They migrated to Egypt and still left Egypt, they were never from Egypt. Don't twist history to fit your own narrative.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Pls stop all this nonsense abeg.

Egypt kor, eat sh.it nii.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Nonsense and rubbish.
Ndi ala.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by Jamesbally: 6:55am On Oct 01, 2019
Chicagoesontop:

They are confused unity beggers. grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:57am On Oct 01, 2019
Chicagoesontop:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by adekolaelect(m): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2019
These people are now confuse to the extent to be claiming every where indigene .I hope they will not later tell trump that they are the real indigene of America ?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by GavelSlam: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2019
Do you know the first known scientist Imhotep was from Imo state?

The Isi-agu can also be traced to the sphinx.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by Minjim: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

They migrated to Egypt and still left Egypt, they were never from Egypt. Don't twist history to fit your own narrative.

The resemblance must be from when they migrated to Egypt. While leaving they might have married some Egyptians and possibly left with them
Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by orisa37: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2019
Kanuri.
Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by nobilie: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2019
manmen:
Hahaha
Igbos are jobless the only tribe screaming hardship
Can you imagine this op

I laugh. An average Igbo man that is ready to do anything to make money or willing to go to any end/country in search of money is whom you can lazy?
Lazy has been redefined. Please use another adjective.
Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by earthsync(f): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2019
computergenius:
WHICH PEOPLE OR WHICH TRIBE IN NIGERIA RESEMBLES THIS ANCIENT KING?
ME: I THINK HE RESEMBLES AN IGBO MAN
WHAT ABOUT YOU? WHAT TRIBE RESEMBLES HIM?

WTFSeriously?

Nothing Musa no go see for gate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by manmen: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2019
So MelesZenawi is from Egypt not from Israel
Problem dey ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by iaamxavier(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2019
Op.so what is igbo tribe to you

A joke??

1 Like

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by oglalasioux(m): 7:53am On Oct 01, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Lol. Just as the bible said, right?

Read The Source by James Michener. He's a Jew too. Maybe you'll begin to see the numerous flaws in your bible.
Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2019
Most Ancient Pahroahs were black whose noses where modified in there statue so as to hide the truth and impose that white brought civilization thing in Africa.....well as for igbo/Egyptian thing, don't stir a controversial argument, let sleeping dog lie.

1 Like

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2019
oglalasioux:

Lol. Just as the bible said, right?

Read The Source by James Michener. He's a Jew too. Maybe you'll begin to see the numerous flaws in your bible.

Based on popular Jewish accounts from prominent Jews.
Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2019
grin grin grin grin

It's so funny that when you mention Igbo every tribe in Nigeria become agitated.

4 Likes

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by Khd95(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2019
If we keep calm enough,these people are soon going to link their ancestry to the Chinese, Uzbekistan or even Pakistani grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by fk002: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Igbos igbos igbos

What type of inferiority complex are you guys suffering from for heaven sake? Must you people attached yourselves to everything by force

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Igbos and their familiarities

3 Likes

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by fk002: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
grin grin grin grin

It's so funny that when you mention Igbo every tribe in Nigeria become agitated.

They are self-centered that's why
Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by Jones4190(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2019
can they now go back to there country Egypt?

3 Likes

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by CLIQBOY(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2019
How does an Igbo man look? �

2 Likes

Re: The Egyptian King That Resembles An Igbo Man by Afamed: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Today is an independence day, I don't want to shake the tables.
Happy Independence to my Igbo/Egyptian friends.

Sallah Egyptian footballer name must have been culled from our popular Igbo soup Ofe nsalla

Cc: Imhotep
Cc: LZAA

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? / Governor Of Enugu Did Not Impregnate His Sister-In-Law / ISWAP Abducts Borno Government Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.