Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" (21458 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) / What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by professorMD1: 7:29am On Oct 01, 2019
Buhari maybe confused, God help him. O my God buhari is mixing things up....o lord help him! He is misguided
God help him. The more they curse him, the more the nation suffers and is affecting everyone. God forgive us and guide him and the rest of politicians to do all that is right. O God ignore the statements of the naysayers, they dont know that bad wishes is a sewn seed, it grows to form a shade of discomfort. And good wishes is likewise but grows to form a shade of comfort. O God make our youth wise and rid them of folly for many have taken a path of condemnation and to judge while themselves are full of iniquities. So help us God!
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by Justice310: 7:30am On Oct 01, 2019
lilbest4:
I'm starting to like this Buhari now and I have no idea why
Even Trump could not explain why? He once called him a life less, but now praising him.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by akaahs(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2019
Nothing interesting or new.
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2019
frenzyduchess:
Happy birthday to me!!!
I pray co celebrating with Nigeria wouldn't constitute ill luck to you. Happy birthday.
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by Onyi22(f): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Atiku fans will not like this
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 01, 2019
happy independence!
are you prepared for Jesus coming
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by netflicks(m): 7:32am On Oct 01, 2019
cry

I have this Samsung Galaxy S9+ 64GB used few months.. I want to let go at most cheapest rate 110k

Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by Jabioro: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2019
Transcript of our independent day speech from presidency...is either we transit to better position or the writer,the signatory transit to yonder to give room to active compatriots.Simple!!!
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by Bishopbones007(m): 7:33am On Oct 01, 2019
Didn't get any thing meaningful from this. Anyways happy independence day
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by aristocratic5(m): 7:34am On Oct 01, 2019
God bless Nigeria
I love this country
But buhari is a hopeless buffon

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by OlowoLagos(m): 7:35am On Oct 01, 2019
frenzyduchess:
Happy birthday to me!!!

many more years to come dear...
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by Nathdoug201: 7:35am On Oct 01, 2019
lilbest4:
lol. Far from it. I just like him now because he no send anybody, that's the kind of president the world need now to battle the plague of masculinity that are trooping to support leftist bullshíts that are getting rammed down our throat on a daily basis
bros all these your English too big abeg..
I nor go school..
Sorry for your boy
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by Hamid7(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2019
He didn't say anything useful. Clueless speech from a clueless President
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by emmadinho22(m): 7:37am On Oct 01, 2019
so op.... u expect me to read all diz stuff....
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by clems88(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2019
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by Ikpemalueziokwu(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2019
nauto10:
Naija

Naij

Nai

Na

N

Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by xelly: 7:42am On Oct 01, 2019
After the rehearsal, they will come and spew trash. We expect it, you won't fail to disappoint.

Did you launch any Technologically driven project? NO
We wait for 1St October 2020 trash.
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by dreofGod(m): 7:43am On Oct 01, 2019
adedejisy:
Must people complain everytime?
My brother, that is exactly my point. For 'me', I will be celebrating today with a good food, good sleep and enough rest. I have the peace of GOD and I am not apologetic about that. GOD bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by mindtricks: 7:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Nathdoug201:
permit me to say you have been zombified

LMAO!

But on a serious note, don't expect anything tangible from anyone who has nothing tangible to offer.
Our leaders have perfected the act mediocrity, all this is just mere routine.
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by abdultoyibishaq: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
It's either he is reading the speech without comprehension or he is clearly telling lies.
may almighty Allah bless our leader for us

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by abkrgumel(m): 7:46am On Oct 01, 2019
0taPiaPia:

It shall be ohh if we continue like this abi it's already in vain sef... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
We all feel am for vain but shouldn't give up.
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by Omenkata: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
cool

Usuall grammar field epistle, am sure Atiku would release his own soon
[/s]
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by abdultoyibishaq: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Hamid7:
He didn't say anything useful. Clueless speech
from a clueless President
where in any book u read that causing yr leader good.
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by asmovic(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:
At least, a live broadcast would have been nice!!!

Speech reader
so its not live?
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by Eteka1(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2019
Good speech, God bless Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by Handsomebb: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Thanks
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2019
OlowoLagos:

many more years to come dear...
thanks

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by Eteka1(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Hamid7:
He didn't say anything useful. Clueless speech from a clueless President
I'm sure you did not even read the speech before calling it clueless.
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I pray co celebrating with Nigeria wouldn't constitute ill luck to you. Happy birthday.
not at all o. Which is why i would rather celebrate myself than this country. Something good came to being on this day, ME! wink
Re: President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" by Itzteewhy(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2019
This speech doesn't help Nigerians!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Southwest Speakers Meet In Ibadan For Tinubu / Jimoh Ibrahim Emerges Ondo PDP Candidate For Sheriff's Faction / Anxiety Over Rumoured Resignation Of Adamu As APC National Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.