Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri (37002 Views)

Full Text Of President Buhari's Independence Day Speech. / President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
Buhari only told one lie - the whole speech.
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by eaglechild: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
I find it mind boggling that any rational right thinking human being after seeing the catastrophic situation that the country is in presently, still supports the status quo government, even when the person is not a part of the government or a direct beneficiary.
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by expert234: 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
9jatriot:
If you want to go that route, then May Boko Haram haram handle your life the way they have handle the nation.
While my enemies will be handled the same way Buhari has handle boko haram

You are saying rubbish, Mr self deceptive patriot. We all know Boko Haram was evil and buhari promised to defeat Boko Haram.

He has failed in that duty but you keep on fooling yourself that he hasn't failed. Since you believe that buhari has handled Boko Haram insurgency very well, then May God handle your life and destiny the way buhari has handled Boko Haram. Say Amen if you believe in buhari, you shameless clown.
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Soso990240(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2019
JusticeSeeker:
Sometimes it's better to keep quiet than insisting on talking and spewing out balderdash. The so-called counter-narrative Reno, alias Wendell Simlin is trying to narrate here makes no sense to someone like me. Starting from the last, Wendell Simlin, aren't you aware, that Maina was arrested today? When they went to the Ikoyi location of the billions you are talking about, which party's insignia were found together with the billions? PDP of course...
You have no shame, I swear.. Party and tribal politics na im go kill you. With youths like you that can sell their soul for a bag of rice, I pity this generation.
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Borderless: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
[/b]
9jatriot:
Thank you. [b][b]I will rather my child be a two time recession president
[/b]than a jobless noise maker in the US.
Thanks for your prayer.

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by 9jatriot(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Why are you swearing. My stand stays. I did not use the word defeated so here is it again. May Boko Haram haram handle your life the way they have handle the nation.
While my enemies will be handled the same way Buhari has handled boko haram.

In case you do not understand what you are writing, let me use a lower level language for you. It is like saying may police handle your life the same way they handled the arm robber that robbed you, does that sound sensible to you. If you understand it better now, then May Boko Haram haram handle your life the way they have handle the nation.
expert234:

You are saying rubbish, Mr self deceptive patriot. We all know Boko Haram was evil and buhari promised to defeat Boko Haram.

He has failed in that duty but you keep on fooling yourself that he hasn't failed. Since you believe that buhari has handled Boko Haram insurgency very well, then May God handle your life and destiny the way buhari has handled Boko Haram. Say Amen if you believe in buhari, you shameless clown.
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by seunmsg(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2019
Reno is a shameless liar. It’s so unfortunate that Nairaland keeps promoting his lies.
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by bixton(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
KEVIND:
Predictably, General Buhari gave an Independence Day broadcast full of LIES. Below, I shall expose the many lies he told this morning and I challenge General Buhari to sue me.

General Buhari said “In the last four years, we have combatted the terrorist scourge of Boko Haram”.
LIE: Boko Haram controls 8 Borno LGAs. Read the TRUTH here. Buhari LIED!

General Buhari said ‘The capacity of our forces is enhanced by the acquisition of military hardware’
LIE: Our armed forces use guns purchased by Shagari.

General Buhari said “we uphold the Constitutional rights of our people to freedom of expression“
This is such an OBVIOUS LIE. Buhari locked up his critics and refused to obey court orders to free them.

General Buhari said “I reiterate my call for all to exercise restraint”.
This is the JOKE of the CENTURY from a man who threatened to ‘SOAK the DOG and BABOON in BLOOD’.
PRACTICE what you PREACH .

General Buhari said “This Administration inherited a skewed economy”
LIE: Buhari inherited an economy rated by CNNMoney and WorldBank as the world’s 3rd fastest growing economy! He ruined it in 1 year.

General Buhari said “previous governments abandoned the residual Investment-driven Non-Oil Sector”
LIE: President Obasanjo paid off our entire debt when oil was a quarter of what it sells today!

General Buhari said “exchange rate in the last 3 years has remained stable”
LIE: Google it. The Naira was rated the 4th worst performing currency 3 years ago and one of the most depreciated 2 years ago.

General Buhari said we have “robust reserves of US$42.5 B”
LIE: What he failed to tell you is that he has more than DOUBLED our debt. When you minus the reserves from our debt, we have NO RESERVES!!!!

General Buhari said “Learning from the mistakes of the past, this Administration is responsibly managing our oil wealth”
LIE: Nigeria now pays more FUEL SUBSIDY than in 2015. Nigerians pay more for FUEL.

General Buhari said “we are significantly increasing investments in critical infrastructure”
LIE: Because Buhari more than DOUBLED our debt, we now spend more on DEBT SERVICING than on infrastructure!

General Buhari said “we launched the Presidential Power Initiative to modernize the National Grid”
LIE: Buhari is modernising NOTHING. The last 3 power plants Nigeria built were built by Goodluck Jonathan.

General Buhari said “Our efforts to improve the power sector will complement other infrastructure investments”
LIE: IMPROVE Gini? Do you have power? Nigeria now generates LESS POWER than in 2015.

General Buhari took credit for the 2nd Niger Bridge.
LIE: The 2nd Niger Bridge is a PPP Project that was FULLY paid by Goodluck Jonathan from the Sovereign Wealth Fund.

General Buhari said “We‘ve made remarkable progress in almost all segments of the agriculture value chain”
LIE: Yet, Nigeria became the world headquarters for EXTREME POVERTY under him? Why such lies?

General Buhari said we are committed “economic stability and diversification”
LIE: Yet, in a leaked memo, his chief of staff admitted that they collect less non oil revenue than under Goodluck Jonathan. LIE!

General Buhari said we provide adequate resources to meet the basic needs of our teeming youth”
LIE: While Goodluck Jonathan built 165 almajiri schools and 14 new federal universities, Buhari had built NONE.

General Buhari said he has “deterred rampant theft and mismanagement of public funds that plagued public service”
LIE: Yet, according to Transparency Int’l, Nigeria is MORE CORRUPT today than in 2015!

General Buhari said “This Administration has fought against corruption”
LIE: Look at the ministers Buhari appointed. Look at those surrounding him.

General Buhari said “An example is the US$300 million recently identified as part of the Abacha money-laundering case”
Yet Buhari said Abacha did not steal. Which is it sir? Did he or didn’t he?

Finally, General Buhari said “I call upon Nigerians to combat Corruption”
Is Buhari combating corruption?
– Who owns Ikoyi billions
– When will Aisha Buhari’s ADC be tried?
– Who reinstated Maina?

#TableShaker #BuhariTormentor #BuhariIndependenceLies

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1178922577324064768

https://newsdiaryonline.com/20-lies-from-general-buharis-independence-day-broadcast-by-reno-omokri/

Reno is a big time joker.......
Bold 1.......is a statement made by a law maker from borno who practically and literally stays in abuja. I wonder who gave him such info and how many of them legislators go or even visit their constituency if not for election time.

Bold 2.....if the guns used by the military were bought by shagari then that implies none was bought during GEJ's tenure. But I tend to believe he was referring to something else.

Bold 3........can someone pay fully for something and not acquire it wholly........I'm very annoyed whenever I hear or read such and yet there's absolutely nothing being done if that were to be true. It's even self implication.

Bold 4.....building something that is not being put to use or not properly utilized and maintained is on the same level as one who did nothing.
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by expert234: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
9jatriot:
Why are you swearing. My stand stays. I did not use the word defeated so here is it again. May Boko Haram haram handle your life the way they have handle the nation.
While my enemies will be handled the same way Buhari has handled boko haram.

In case you do not understand what you are writing, let me use a lower level language for you. It is like saying may police handle your life the same way they handled the arm robber that robbed you, does that sound sensible to you. If you understand it better now, then May Boko Haram haram handle your life the way they have handle the nation.

Didn't you defend buhari when he claimed he had defeated Boko Haram? Yes you did.

Since you believe in that obvious lie, then may it be upon you and your household everything buhari represents. May God handle your destiny and family the same way buhari handles Boko Haram insurgency. Amen.
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by thedio(m): 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
Reno thought we are all fools. Perhaps in his shallow mind we are kids. 85% of his counter claims r false
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Gracesofar(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
bonnylight003:

If Reno is a nuisance ...then we love his honezt noise..
May your children be brainful as Mohammad Buhari..and your generation be blessed as he has blessed Nigerians ..in his two regime.

Amen on his behalf. May this run and overtake him and even his next 15 generations. May his life be a shadow of it normal self and be built on lies and deceit and this things won't catch him if reno is wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Gracesofar(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
desmond2pk:

May your children become useless like those buhari made useless

Amen on his behalf as well. May the blessing catch and over take him even to all his next 15 generations.
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Borderless: 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=thedio post=82753286]Reno thought we are all fools. Perhaps in his shallow mind we are kids. 85% of his counter claims r false[/quote

Kindly give us the truth since you accepted 15% of “darling daddy” claims are false.
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by longestey(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bubu is a mistake to the nation
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Halo22: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
In as much as I don't trust any politician including Reno, Buhari has finally brought this great nation down to abyss. I was just watching the broadcast in the morning, nothing to hold believe again. The septuagenarian was busy confusing those that go in tandem with his ideology. At a time I became fade up and switch to CNN.
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Gracesofar(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
expert234:

May God handle your destiny the same way buhari handles Boko Haram insurgency. Amen

Insha Allah

Amen on his behalf as well. May the blessing catch and over take him even to all his next 15 generations.

1 Like

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Gracesofar(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2019
samorobo:

90million Nigeria are regarded as people living below the poverty line and this has undoubtedly made us the poverty capital/Empire in the entire planet Earth.So yes as he said your children will enjoy this wonderful blessing inflicted on 90 million poor souls...that is the blessing for you

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Gracesofar(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
expert234:

Buhari said he had defeated Boko Haram. Since everything buhari says is gospel truth to you, then may God handle your life the way buhari handles Boko Haram insurgency

1 Like

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
This reno mumu sha,when was nigeria ever the 3rd fastest growing economy
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by meccuno: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2019
bonnylight003:

May your children be brainful as Mohammad Buhari..and your generation be blessed as he has blessed Nigerians ..in his two regime.
you just rendered his children useless. grin
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by writeprof(m): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Oh, so the PMB gave a speech today! Okay...Since I believe in God and He says 'it shall be well with the righteous' it shall be well with righteous Nigeria!
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by modik(m): 12:51am On Oct 02, 2019
9jatriot:
May our children not become nuisance either home or abroad like this Reno

Is this all you have to counter Rheno's points?

How many new universities and almajeri schools and new power plants has PMB built?

Is our economy healthier now than he met it?

Why not argue with just one single point?
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Thunderblasts(m): 2:37am On Oct 02, 2019
9jatriot:
Thank you. I will rather my child be a two time president than a jobless noise maker in the US.
Thanks for your prayer.
Daftness is your inheritance then...
A good name is better than dirty fame or money.
Seyi Awolowo can enter places today and command respect.
Can any of the former military dictators sons enter places and be appreciated?
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Nackzy: 5:28am On Oct 02, 2019
bonnylight003:

Baba Ma serious curse be this ooooo, e fit affect the Nigga ooo
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by Olasty(f): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2019
Thunderblasts:

Daftness is your inheritance then...
A good name is better than dirty fame or money.
Seyi Awolowo can enter places today and command respect.
Can any of the former military dictators sons enter places and be appreciated?

This is Deep

1 Like

Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by nnaetobi(m): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2019
bonnylight003:

AMEN
Re: 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri by shevy878: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2019
ChidiAlaigbo:

Flexing around the world with FUNDS stolen from Nigeria!

But the IPOB wailers will not let us hear word!
and the IPOB Critics are Saint ? Oga make we hear word too!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What KAI Did To Traders At Berger / 2023: Femi Gbajabiamila Perfects Plan To Be Governor Of Lagos, Oust Tinubu / Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.