Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nigeria's Independence, A Pure Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Independence, A Pure Hypocrisy (326 Views)

Independence: A New Nigeria Is Possible, Says Obi / Atiku's Son Doesn't Work In A Pure Water Factory, His Father Owns It / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Independence, A Pure Hypocrisy by Respect55(m): 3:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nigeria, today is just another day. Not your independence. You are a hypocritical Nation. Your citizens are shrouded in hypocrisy. What are you celebrating? Who celebrates what he doesn't have? I know the answer - Nigeria. Your acclaimed independence is only on papers, you are still a slave:slave to debts, slave to your political class, more heartbreaking, slave to your conscience.

Whenever I think of you, I bow my head in shame. Nature did a great work on you. Bestowed on you, natural resources that most nations you run to to borrow can only see in their fantasies. You ruined your life by your own hands.

What is there to celebrate? Are you Botswana, Macao SAR, Estonia or even Hong Kong? These ones and few others can celebrate in all honesty, not you.
Your external debt has skyrocketed to about 25609.63 USD million. How do you wish to pay back? You can't. Not even in many years to come. As such, you are a slave. Hypocrite!

Abuja, your capital is now synonymous with empty estates erected by your political class. They are empty because the masses can't afford the exorbitant rents. Your masses still live like refugees in their own country-a family of 6 in one room apartment. Shame. Real shame.
How can you claim to be free when you can't feed yourself? You import as low as toothpicks. The privileged few run to overseas to seek medical attention, to give birth so as to secure dual citizenship for the baby because they know the country is ruined. Yet, on a day like this, they put on the infamous green-white- green attires, stand of elevated platforms to make long empty speeches to her citizens who don't even have power to tune in. Hypocrites!

You claim before the comity of nations that you have the most sophisticated land forces in Africa but your officers still dough out millions to kidnappers before they could secure the release of their dear ones. Boko Haram, Herdsmen, false religious teachers still lay mayhem at will but there is nothing you can do about it. You rather use propaganda to cover all these. Hypocrite!

You know who you are. I don't need to tell you more.
Just remember, there is nothing to celebrate. You are an unrepentant hypocrite! #Slave

(1) (Reply)

ABATCO URGES TINUBU'S TO CONTEST FOR THE NUMBER ONE NATIONS POSITION IN 2023 . / What I Told Ikpeazu About Opportunity Of Being First Ngwa Governor – Engr. Iko / NIWA New MD Resumes Office, Assures Continuity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.