Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,745 members, 7,834,502 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

You Want To Easily Approach Ur Crush? Then, Bear This ONE Lesson In Your Mind. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Want To Easily Approach Ur Crush? Then, Bear This ONE Lesson In Your Mind. (573 Views)

How To Get Ur Crush Back From A Guy / What Is The One Lesson You Have Learnt In Life That Has Stuck With You? / 5 THINGS U MUST DO TO TURN UR CRUSH TO UR GIRLFRIEND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Easily Approach Ur Crush? Then, Bear This ONE Lesson In Your Mind. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
You Want To Easily Approach Ur Crush? Then, Bear This ONE Lesson In Your Mind.

My guy.

Before I tell you what I came online today for.

You need to know this...

These things I'm sharing is NOT meant for guys who think "if I get money girls go come"...

But those who know that money ALONE can't make a girl really LOVE them.

Again, I'm not doing this for the LAZY type of guys.

Here's what I do...

I share ninja badass dating secrets that's different from the Bullshit they show you in movies & tell you in most relationship groups online that don't work.

And if you're the lazy type. Or you're okay with your relationship life. Then, stop bothering to search for Bros Emmy on Nairaland to see if I've posted any more tips.

But, if you're the serious type. Then, you're welcome. And if you keep following me; your relationships with girls is DEFINITELY going to get better.

And you'll soon start seeing a positive change in the way that girls treat you. Also, you'll begin to approach them with EASE.

Anyways, here's today's lesson...

No matter how "ugly" you think you look. Never assume that girls will not like you. Except if you don't know how to CONTROL their emotions, the right way.

This is because, their brains and our brains are not the same.

If you think they are. Then, you're a fucking male feminist who deserves a lot of heartbreaks from girls.

Seriously. I mean it.

See, their brains are not driven by what they "see" like our own. But, rather what they FEEL.

Which is why the ONLY way to make them fall for you, date you, and even have sex with you is know how to CONTROL THEIR EMOTIONS.

In fact, our "handsomeness" is one of the LEAST things girls actually consider when dating a guy.

Bleep that "he's not handsome" line you hear them say.

And I don't care what other relationship gurus tell you about attracting girls.

Because, Bros Emmy is here to tell you only the TRUTH about dating and what really works in reality. Not some nonsense assumptions like "na money be fine bobo".

It's utter Bullshit.

As if to say the money these guys use to buy attention and sex can buy you LOVE. The fun fact is, it's guys that do believe money alone can get them love that their numbers are usually saved in their phones as;

"shopping spree"
"Maga 1"
"Mugu 2"
"money spender"
"Flexing money"
"ATM 1" (facepalms)

Omaigot!

Don't misquote me...

Money is important. You need it to pay bills. And do others things. But, money in itself cannot "tap" the emotional hot buttons that makes girls really fall in LOVE with a guy.

Let me prove this to you...

There was this babe that guys are always chyking. Always trying to get her number. Trying to date her. Always buying her gifts.

And always calling her on phone(i see it happen a lot when I'm with her).

But, she's the "hard-to-get" type.

She has a guy who owns a car. She has brains. Looks. Name them. And she kon get nice kissable lips, join. And e pink. As in, pink lips.

Then, she told me one day like that...

"she is not as ugly as I am" and she is more beautiful than me and that I should even ask around.

So... "what will she do with someone like me sef?".

But, I don't use to give a give a Bleep about her.

But, later on...

I can't actually exactly remember what happened. But, as we were gisting. Then, I kept looking straight into her eyes. Boldly. And applying all the emotional buttons-pressing techniques I have.

Then she started eyeing me too. Her gazes started prolonging that before. Her hands were always fondly touching her hair around me. And she smiles more at me too.

Then, one day like that...

As we were about going to a lecturer's office(to sign some courses). Because, she's my course mate.

I used what I call "The Theme Flip". The reason why this technique works is because, it makes you almost always influence(to your favour) how she behaves around you(more on this later).

Since then, she kon dey fall for me. haqhaqhaq.

I'll even kiss her in the public and she'll smile and hug me tight.

As if I'm her boyfriend. And I never made any attempt to "ask her out" like most guys do. Or even take her out on a "date". Never.

Using that secret alone...

People even think I'm her boyfriend. But, I'm not. I just dey take my "own share".

There was a day she invited me to her house. But, I do nyanga. She kon ask her friend say mek she collect my number for her.

And she whispered into my ear that;

"you this Emmy sef you too dey do nyanga you don't want to give us your number, don't you know that we're crushing on you?".

And that was it...

She's been inviting me to her house. She once did it in front of her boyfriend. But, him get money. And na bad guy. I no wan cast. Make him no kon call soldier for me.

So I did like I'm not going to come.

But, I still dey run my own "things" on a low key with her, shah.

Finally, the thing I wanted to tell you is that LOOKS DON'T REALLY MATTER AT IT SEEMS.

Don't be like the guy who posted the image I attached (you'll see it when you scroll down)

I had to even edit the screenshot to hide his name for confidentiality.

Because, it takes ONLY a guy with a very low self-esteem(which is unattractive anyways) to post such an update.

But, it's not really his fault...

That's what they use to tell us while growing up.

You'll do something and before you know it... THEY will begin to say;

"look at you, ugly boy" bla,bla,bla...

Especially girls that are naturally fine and used to get alot of attention from guys.

So, it's not really your fault if you think that way.

I used to be like that too...

I used to think girls are after looks. Or money. Until I kept going from one heartbreak to the other despite spending lots of money to impress girls with looks.

Until I passed through series of friend-zones despite buying gifts to my crushes and dashing them money. cry

Omo. Na den I kon learn my lesson say no be by looks. Or money. But, by the the emotions you make them feel.

That's all for today...

MEANWHILE, incase you missed my first post on How To Develop Badass Confidence So You Can Approach Any Girl... Even If She Seems To Be "above your level"...

THEN, just tap the link below to catch up with us: ==> https://www.nairaland.com/5445402/how-get-badass-confidence-approach <== (PART 1).

Bros Emmy.
You can follow me on facebook @Bros Emmy.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Date Or Marry Someone You Are Suspicious About..... / How To Give Him Space And Make Him Miss You & Be Back / Two Men Seen Fighting Over A 15 Year Old Girl In Enugu (pics&video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.