Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me (7645 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by jackals(f): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Not long ago, I observed my boyfriend attitude has changed. He seems emotionless and uncompromising on stances he ordinarily would have cared about. He used to be the one who care the most and always ensure he fulfils all my wants just so I won't be cross with him. I only got to know some days back that he's been following ubunja on nairaland. I went through his chrome browser history and I confirmed my suspicions. He now screen shot ubunja post and share it on his whatsapp. I'm irritated.

How can I block his nairaland account or better still block him from further seeing his posts.

PS : This is not jealousy or what. I'm just trying to save my relationship

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by kazyhm(m): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Congrats to him.....block him all you can, you can't make him unlearn what he has learnt

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by BabbanBura(m): 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
jackals:
Not long ago, I observed my boyfriend attitude has changed. He seems emotionless and uncompromising on stances he ordinarily would have cared about. He used to be the one who care the most and always ensure he fulfils all my wants just so I won't be cross with him. I only got to know some days back that he's been following ubunja on nairaland. I went through his chrome browser history and I confirmed my suspicions. He now screen shot ubunja post and share it on his whatsapp. I'm irritated.

How can I block his nairaland account or better still block him from further seeing his posts.

E don dey turn red for dem awa sisters woo, no thanks to Ubunja

16 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
Fake story but if not
Ubunja did nothing. If you guys had a perfect relationship and your bf implemented ubunja's principles for those that dont then he cannot comprehend and aint worth it.
Let him go red. Alphafemales aint intimidated. Once you join us and go black, you'll never go back.

10 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
jackals:
Not long ago, I observed my boyfriend attitude has changed. He seems emotionless and uncompromising on stances he ordinarily would have cared about. He used to be the one who care the most and always ensure he fulfils ALL my wants just so I won't be cross with him. I only got to know some days back that he's been following ubunja on nairaland.
Though I'm not a fan of the "red pill" as it contradicts the will of God for us towards love and marriage, I would say a big congratulations to the man because of the bolded statement.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
I really just feel sorry for guys taking this manipulative write-up to heart,hw can you be reading some bullshit online nd be applying them in stable relationship?many guys keeps on loosing good girls because of they wanna be an alpha male SMH.
At the end of the day,they only harming themselves more!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by MedicH: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
It's one day at a time. Just as when God saw that Adam and Eve has learned he knew he can't do anything to make them unlearn what they've learned so he set them free.

The days of your manipulations and shenanigans and treating him like less human because he's just nice are over.

Welcome to the next level.

31 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by MedicH: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
Fake story but if not
Ubunja did nothing. If you guys had a perfect relationship and your bf implemented ubunja's principles for those that dont then he cannot comprehend and aint worth it.
Let him go red. Alphafemales aint intimidated. Once you join us and go black, you'll never go back.

On which side are you? Man or woman.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
All these confused f@gs and transgenders on Nairaland. God is exposing all you homos one by one. When I said 95% of Nigerian males are bisexual, una almost stone me. In your last topic, you said you're a guy and now you're claiming female. Shiooor. Don't let us catch you gays in Nigeria. if not, na petrol, cutlass and 14 years straight. Spits.

13 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2019
You this homo, don't let us catch you unless na 14 years straight!
jackals:
Good looks and handsome face are the only calculated antidote to warm a woman's heart,not ,money nor good personality nor intelligence.A handsome dumb guy is charming to women than an intelligent ugly guy. A molester is charming and attractive to women, the same way rape is okay so far the perpetrator has a fine face.

Girls, what is something that is not nearly “attractive” as guys think?

Looks remain the number one thing a woman look for in a guy. If an handsome guy approached girls with all these teachings of Harddon, they'd consder it attractive,But an ugly guy doing same is rude and insulting.She won't even look at his side. I have a friend who told me she don't even respond looking at a guy's face and noticed he's not handsome.....Looks,not money,solves all your problem when dealing with women

I’m a guy and I don’t want to mansplain but I’m gonna answer this anyways because there’s so many misunderstanding on this topic among both men and women, including answers to this question.

As a kid, you probably thought that, because you as a guy were attracted to physically attractive women and other guys could also have attractive and unattractive looks, girls also like guys with good looks. So if you ever were to date a girl like this:

You probably had to look like this:

But then, at some point people told you that women don’t care that much about your looks. What they would care about, varied depending on who you asked. Some tell you that you need to treat them nicely. Others put more emphasis on confidence. Some even went on teaching youall kinds of tricks that would make you an “Alpha” or a ladykiller. And of course, you’d buy them. Because to be fair, you as a young guy just want to get girls and if anyone tells you what to do to get women, you’ll try. Then lastly, there were also guys who tried these things and they didn’t work, and their conclusion was women are attracted to your money, and thus the solution was to become succesful and earn a lot of money. You didn’t want to believe it but somehow didn’t exclude the fact women care about your money either.

These things are, although maybe of some importance, overrated and you’re being lied to by delusional ideologies, from women telling you to “just be nice” to the highly mysoginist “Redpill” that tells you women actually want you to dominate them like a patriarch “Alpha”.

You were right as a kid. Looks are the most important feature in attraction to women like they are to men!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
MedicH:

On which side are you? Man or woman.
both. Ubunja wrote for those who need it. Any intelligent guy would analyze his relationship before using his points.

For the women, alphafemales dont build our lives around romance. We excel acedemically, in our careers etc. So we dont feet threatened by the REDs. As long as they dont mess with us that is.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by jackals(f): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
You this homo, don't let us catch you unless na 14 years straight!

And your dense sense can't tell you I only copied that?

9 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
All these confused f@gs and transgenders on Nairaland. God is exposing all you homos one by one. When I said 95% of Nigerian males are bisexual, una almost stone me. In your last topic, you said you're a guy and now you're claiming female. Shiooor. Don't let us catch you gays in Nigeria. if not, na petrol, cutlass and 14 years straight. Spits.
fake news. Its a guy. If it were a female, she would defend herself not that nonsense above.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
exactly
stinking homos everywhere
Blackivy29:
fake news. Its a guy. If it were a female, she would defend herself not that nonsense above.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Kaiser99: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
both. Ubunja wrote for those who need it. Any intelligent guy would analyze his relationship before using his points.

For the women, alphafemales dont build our lives around romance. We excel acedemically, in our careers etc. So we dont feet threatened by the REDs. As long as they dont mess with us that is.
This 16yr old gal self,tough woman wanna be.Babe abeg relax,if you start too early you will eventually get tired.Enjoy your teenage yrs like I told you b4,you will never get that back.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by MJBOLT: 6:17pm On Oct 01, 2019
you are complaining because your BF is no longer a zombie you can control,martinez39 come and see o grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by kushercain: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2019
We know you are your own boyfriend

jackals:

I’m a guy and I don’t want to mansplain but I’m gonna answer this anyways because there’s so many misunderstanding on this topic among both men and women, including answers to this question.
t

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kaiser99:
This 16yr old gal self,tough woman wanna be.Babe abeg relax,if you start too early you will eventually get tired.Enjoy your teenage yrs like I told you b4,you will never get that back.
teenage years for me cant be enjoyed, it borders on too much trivialities, im not interested in. The only fun is dating wink, thats boring. And ignorance, thats bliss but i like reality better. Thanks kiss
Im tough dear no doubt there. I was the ultimate rebel back in school. Im a good girl tho wink

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Kaiser99: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
teenage years for me cant be enjoyed, it borders on too much trivialities, im not interested in. The only fun is dating wink, thats boring. And ignorance, thats bliss but i like reality better. Thanks kiss
Im tough dear no doubt there. I was the ultimate rebel back in school. Im a good girl tho wink
I think you are not really experienced and mature enough to make some comments you make.My dear life is a very big teacher,and it comes with a lot of twists and turns.What you think you are right now is actually what you want to be in future,but always bear in mind that life can change all that.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
jackals:

it's very simple, be the mature person in the relationship. Don't let your emotions get ahead of you. Dont even obsess over him. He will come around when he sees that you won't play his games
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
Fake story but if not
Blackivy u came here as one innocent (maybe not too innocent) charming girl but within a short period of time u just turned wild tiger... Alphafemales? Well.. lets see how it goes sad

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2019
We fvck them hoes and marry them virgins

*Takes another red pill*

9 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kaiser99:
I think you are not really experienced and mature enough to make some comments you make.My dear life is a very big teacher,and it comes with a lot of twists and turns.What you think you are right now is actually what you want to be in future,but always bear in mind that life can change all that.
i know. wink
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Martinez39(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
MJBOLT:
you are complaining because your BF is no longer a zombie you can control,martinez39 come and see o grin
She has not seen anything. The moment her boyfriend swallowed the redpill, there was no turning back. It's natural for her to be upset. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
dairykidd:

Blackivy u came here as one innocent (maybe not too innocent) charming girl but within a short period of time u just turned wild tiger... Alphafemales? Well.. lets see how it goes sad
im still innocent. grin Just bored and shaking tables. Im sweet but mischievous. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Korllami007: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
it's very simple, be the mature person in the relationship. Don't let your emotions get ahead of you. Dont even obsess over him. He will come around when he sees that you won't play his games

If the story is true, forget it, he's killing another pussy.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Martinez39(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I really just feel sorry for guys taking this manipulative write-up to heart,hw can you be reading some bullshit online nd be applying them in stable relationship?many guys keeps on loosing good girls because of they wanna be an alpha male SMH.
At the end of the day,they only harming themselves more!!!
Eyah. Take heart. cry

*yimu*

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Doriginal1956(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
All thanks to Ubunja, even ladies has something good to say about his miseducation. Keep on miseducating us spread more of the RedPill....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Martinez39(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Lol. Did you read that the boyfriend isn't emotional anymore? That technique works on emotional boys that treat their girlfriends like the best thing to happen since slice bread.

6 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by bobokeshington: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
jackals:

Ubunja & your village people that doesn't want you to get married right now

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Kaiser99: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2019
Blackivy29:
i know. wink
Good,and pls dear don't attract fuckboys that will turn you into a bitter feminist all because you were forming alpha female.You are still searching for direction,hope you find the right one.
Re: Ubunja Has Finally Turn My Boyfriend Against Me by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Kaiser99:
Good,and pls dear don't attract fuckboys that will turn you into a bitter feminist all because you were forming alpha female.You are still searching for direction,hope you find the right one.
grin grin grin
I can't be bitter. My ex was a fuckboy. But I won't generalized and call all guys one. Thanks dear. Goodnight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Kemi Olunloyo Gives Hints On How Men Can Enlarge Their Organ Without Drugs / My Boss Hates Me For Dating Her Niece. / My Experience At A Brothel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.