Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! (4845 Views)

Fashola Switches On The Lagos Festival Of Lights. PICS. Eko O Ni Baje O.... / The New Ikeja Mall. Pics. Another Eko O Ni Baje Moment. / Fashola (eko O Ni Baje ) Updates (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by experts: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2010
some threads had been created to talkabout this guy Gbadamosi Babatunde, an aspirant of The people's Democratic party.

We all dislike PDP and i never wanted d guys too,but i have to be sincere with you guys,Gbadamosi has plans for lagos.

I took my time to watch is style and i tell u, u need to know him.

this man release a plan at atimeand he allow people to engage in arguement with him, and at the end they agree or disagree.

from what i have gathered is below

According to him

We must do everything we can to retain as much of our intellectual capital as we can, as our loss will be another's gain. If we want world class health care, we must pay those delivering it world-class wages. The time has come to take our rightful place on the world stage. We won't get there on slave wages though. N20 , billion per month revenue makes "world class" affordable in Lagos State.
Eko o ni baje, ju bayi lo!

response from d people.

#
#

Odejimi Hakeem Lanre : HUMAN RESOURCES SHOULD BE VALUES MORE LIKE EVERY OTHER FACTORS OF PRODUCTIONS.

Abiodun Olusesan Ogundele: its simply case of misplaced priority and mismanagement of tax payers money, even the state higher institutions are on strike, Lagos shd be a pace setter.

Adesola Itiolu:yes now you are talking.keep it up.If a government fails in health and education,then its already total failure

Debo Alder
Dear Mr Gbadamsi,

I have consistently monitored your series of posts on this page and I can only pity Nigerians more. What I have been able to deduce from your torrents of posts are your supposed facts and findings on the other side of gover, nance of the incumbent in Lagos state which is typical of any person aspiring a post like the governor of a mega city like Lagos; though I’m not completely averse to your personal ambition, albeit, your intention to make Lagos a better state. Nevertheless, the political chauvinism of Nigerian state in general especially at the twilight of 21st century has left more to be wondered about when the revealing escapades of your political class are put in perspectives - The Halliburton scandal is now adjudged to be far worse than the highly rated Watergate scandal of 1970 which led to the resignation of President Richard Nixon of United State of America. I wonder less if you are bothered about this as a Nigerian this time around minding the fact that the dramatis personae of Halliburton scandal and so many other economic and political plagues that have bewildered ordinary Nigerians are those that will eventually append their signatures to your candidacy.

The entire political class has failed Nigerians! The elites are worst!

While wishing you well in your ambition, I wish Nigerians a revolution of perpetual good governance and accountability. Thought it seems bleak to happen in our generation but it will surely happen and the coming generation will benefit and remember the progressives.

Accept my warm regardsSee More

Kofo Bams: Bros Debo, you talk finish ni oooo. and i respect your intelligence. May God help us all.

Odejimi Hakeem Lanre ‎@ Debo I strongly agree with you.

Ajayi Ayobamidele: Please tell us your plan or how you intend to turn around Lagos state health system with 20 billion when you get there. You are almost turning yourself to a mobile newspaper or radio station carrying bad/evil news. You will be a better columnist doing critical analysis of on the situation in Lagos
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by experts: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2010
The Alpha Beach flooding could have been avoided completely, had the government of the day not banned sand-dredging outright, without consultation. The result of that ban has been an upsurge in the activities of illegal sand miners along the entire Lekki Peninsula Atlantic coastline, which is rendering the coastal comm, unities vulnerable to flooding by the ocean. LASEMA, LASEPA, WAKE UP! Eko o ni baje, ju bayi lo!
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by bilms(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2010
ha ha, new slogan,
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by Beaf: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2010
I digress.

Those slogans sound a bit closed minded, no offense meant please.
Lagos is better off not having such, it just sounds so wrong.
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by hercules07: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2010
Anybody from PDP is a no no, Olorun maje Olorun Maje ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by violent(m): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2010
Eko o ni baje, ju bayi lo, o ba je ti. .

Tell Gbadamosi Babtunde to shove his idea where the sun don't shine {I'm betting you know that'd mean his arse}, PDP is the summary of all the problems Nigeria's ever had. . . why does a progressive state need any more dose of that?
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by bilms(m): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2010
lol,

oboy violence,u dey vex ooo
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by Jomogbomo4: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2010
violent:

Eko o ni baje, ju bayi lo, o ba je ti. .

Tell Gbadamosi Babtunde to shove his idea where the sun don't shine {I'm betting you know that'd mean his arse}, PDP is the summary of all the problems Nigeria's ever had. . . why does a progressive state need any more dose of that?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2010
Awon OLOTE ! Koni da fun baba yin.
What has PDP achieved in the states they are controlling even in Nigeria as a whole ?
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by tomiade1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2010
:::they better leave lagos for us, ::::, grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by labalaba4: 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Awon OLOTE ! Koni da fun baba yin.
What has PDP achieved in the states they are controlling even in Nigeria as a whole ?

Isn't this language a bit on the strong side MODERATORS, THIS MEANS "It will not be well with your fathers", meaning this person is addressing everyone supporting PDP here in this type of language.

ARE NAIRALAND MODERATORS GOING TO IGNORE THIS BECAUSE IT SUITS THE AGENDA OF THOSE ALLEGED TO BE PAYING THEM?
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 03, 2010
Na you sabi o mr or miss butterfly !
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by Shock(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2010
labalaba4:

Isn't this language a bit on the strong side MODERATORS, THIS MEANS "It will not be well with your fathers", meaning this person is addressing everyone supporting PDP here in this type of language.

ARE NAIRALAND MODERATORS GOING TO IGNORE THIS BECAUSE IT SUITS THE AGENDA OF THOSE ALLEGED TO BE PAYING THEM?

The message was directed to "Awon OLOTE"
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2010
Shock:

The message was directed to "Awon OLOTE"
Ignore that slowpoke jo.he's just running his mouth.
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by Omowunmimi(f): 8:57pm On Nov 03, 2010
I believe Nairaland should work on whoever is posting this ,  its wrong to copy someone post and paste  on another forum without his permission, I just saw my name boldly written and those comments were made  on Facebook .
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by johnie: 8:04am On Nov 04, 2010
experts:

The Alpha Beach flooding could have been avoided completely, had the government of the day not banned sand-dredging outright, without consultation. The result of that ban has been an upsurge in the activities of illegal sand miners along the entire Lekki Peninsula Atlantic coastline, which is rendering the coastal comm, unities vulnerable to flooding by the ocean. LASEMA, LASEPA, WAKE UP! Eko o ni baje, ju bayi lo!

Interesting!

Can you elaborate on this?

Consultation with who?
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by slap1(m): 8:24am On Nov 04, 2010
johnie:

Consultation with who?
The mami-water of Alpha Beach. @topic. Plz some one should explain those words to me, abeg. Eko oni baje and the other one.
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by experts: 9:56am On Nov 04, 2010
Omowunmimi:

I believe Nairaland should work on whoever is posting this ,  its wrong to copy someone post and paste  on another forum without his permission, I just saw my name boldly written and those comments were made  on Face book .  

i copied it from the guys page on facebook which i assume is a public forum, i am not quoting those who contributed to the guys comment.

how is dat wrong?

is just like telling me playing 2face idibia song in a party without permission, what permission do u want after u posted it on a public forum?
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by johnie: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2010
experts:

You seem to understand what is going on.

Please, can you elaborate?

Avoided completely?

Consultation with who?
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by seanet02: 10:47am On Nov 04, 2010
Enemies Of Progress Now ABOUND in Nairaland.
God Will put All Fasholas Enemies To A DISASTROUS SHAME
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by slap1(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2010
seanet02:

Enemies Of Progress Now ABOUND in Nairaland.
God Will put All Fasholas Enemies To A DISASTROUS SHAME
I don't think Fashola is aware of your existence. If he is , he must be disappointed. If he is not, he must be a fo0l.
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by experts: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2010
johnie:

You seem to understand what is going on.

Please, can you elaborate?

Avoided completely?

Consultation with who?

i only copied tht from d guys page, if u want to ask question, u can go his page on facebook, he wil talk to u,
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by seanet02: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2010
slap1:

I don't think Fashola is aware of your existence. If he is , he must be disappointed. If he is not, he must be a fo0l.
Yeah, a very big one you are!!! i mean a stinking ***IDIOT*** its like i should give you slowpoke a big SLAP on your dirty face. ode buruku
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by goldmond: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2010
eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo!

this slogan is the greatest undoing of this [b]Bad[/b]amosi guy. lagos has never been better. Your best bet is not to condemn BRF but to commend and say U can do better. BRF is still the BEST nigerian has had since 12 years now. His 4yrs is much better than the 12 years of PDP in other states and Abuja.

My advise: like som1 said on gbdamosi facebk page; see hw u can work with BRF, dump the bad and ugly unbrella of PDP and u will be in Govt house 2015.

BTW, hope this [b]BAD[/b]amosi is not related to the one we know in Minna.
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by aworee(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2010
I just dey pity all these ppl clamouring for changes in Lagos,if BRF has short comings in some area which is expected anyway because of the circumstances that surround the kind of state is govern.I think that is not enough to justify reason to cal PDP to come and take over Lagos state.Let us take a look around us,Ogun,Oyo,Osun for example,all the state has been under the eyes of so called PDP for the past 8yrs,are they better of than Lagos?Ogun state HA has not achieve anyting for the past 3yrs.So without been sentimental BRF that we all know is far better than any saint in PDP  we don't even know.BRF SHOULD CONTINUE, EKO BAJE TIIIIIIIIIIIII
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by slap1(m): 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2010
seanet02:

Yeah, a very big one you are!!! i mean a stinking ****** its like i should give you slowpoke a big SLAP on your dirty face. ode buruku
My dear you talk like a spoilt kid, are you? How can you curse people because they don't believe in what you do? I sincerely think BRF can do without the support of people like you.
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by chosen04(f): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2010
aworee:

I[b] just dey pity all these ppl clamouring for changes in Lagos,[/b]

Is change not the only thing that is constant in life? Pls we need change in Lag . . . . .LOL
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by experts: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2010
no be lie my guy, we need change for better, and i feel this guy can bring it. no had feelings
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by Olaolufred(m): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2010
Before I can agree with a slogan fabricated by the People destroying People(PDP),

I will want to ask some question?

What PDP state in Nigeria has excellently done better than Lagos?

What has PDP done in alleviating nigeria's problem at Federal Level?

Which party produces the Governors that did worse since 1999?

If these questions are answered in sincerity, then I can know whether it is a progressive slogan or otherwise.

For now, I still hold to my belief that , "All States where PDP are not rulling do better than those state where they do".

E ko o ni baje. No matter the bribe PDP wants to use in destroying it.

Remember, OBJ tried and fail. So will all of you and your contesting barbler-Gbadamosi.

Remember, the Gbadamosi we had was evil genius, Don't know if this one will differ.

But PDP cant do but destroy people. Rigger's party.
Re: The New Lagos Slogan,eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo! by bilms(m): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2010
lol

(1) (Reply)

Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man / Suicide Bombing Plotted For Oct 1 Anniversary - Intelligence Report / Fitch Raises Outlook On Lagos To Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.