Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Reading Comments Of People About Nigeria On Youtube - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reading Comments Of People About Nigeria On Youtube (421 Views)

Message From A Soldier From Warri To His Niger Delta People About Okuoma Killing / For Your Mental Health On Nairaland, Avoid Reading Comments / Nairaland Funny Comments Of A Post About GEJ In Last Days Of Office.(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reading Comments Of People About Nigeria On Youtube by logan2(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2019
I will be posting screen grabs of comments by foreigners about Nigeria here...

Re: Reading Comments Of People About Nigeria On Youtube by logan2(m): 10:48am On Oct 02, 2019
Hope you like, this can be an eye opener as to how foreigners see us

Re: Reading Comments Of People About Nigeria On Youtube by logan2(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2019
Very true

Re: Reading Comments Of People About Nigeria On Youtube by PapaBaby: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2019
They all feel sorry for us since Buhari made sure Nigeria was the poverty capital of the world.
Re: Reading Comments Of People About Nigeria On Youtube by Abfinest007(m): 11:35am On Oct 02, 2019
Nigeria is in a mess right now
Re: Reading Comments Of People About Nigeria On Youtube by simonlee(m): 12:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
smart Nigerians are finding ways of milking the same polithiefians and elites while wailers are there wailing and waiting for their change of heart that will never come. make una dey there....

Re: Reading Comments Of People About Nigeria On Youtube by logan2(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
simonlee:
smart Nigerians are finding ways of milking the same polithiefians and elites while wailers are there wailing and waiting for their change of heart that will never come. make una dey there....
i have a business idea, can I call you
Re: Reading Comments Of People About Nigeria On Youtube by simonlee(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
logan2:
i have a business idea, can I call you
please do

(1) (Reply)

Fact Check: Under Buhari Nigeria Records Worst “ease Of Doing Business” Performa / Sex For Grade: Buhari Urges Sexual Harassment Victims To Always Speak Out / Ugwuanyi Donates Security Vehicles To Army, Civil Defence, Others (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.