Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents (63583 Views)

EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) / Court Revokes Bail Of Faisal Abdulrasheed Maina / Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by adams345(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
they really deserve that so its not his fault
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
We all know how the DSS guys dress like assassins when trying to arrest people so I don't blame the boy one bit.
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by kushme: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
shogsman:
Canadian university of Dubai,Pennsylvania hotel in abuja,tf kind of names is this.

What kinda names are these, huh? Nigga, I think you need to change how you see and address quotes.. Of all the news, its only the names of the school and hotel that captured your attention...
Are you one of those individuals who believe that Christening a child Solomon would definitely make him great as king Solomon..
Or naming the child success would automatically make the child a successful person in life... Religious programmed pips everywhere...
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by adeoba5(m): 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
Imagine this corrupt man he denied my father his sweat for 7 years before he finally gave up the host. They kept doing verifications as if they are ready to pay yet no payment.i know this was what my father was thinking that led to his death.
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by B2joa(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
Toscarele:
And they didn't shoot him, if na poor man pikin show them plank them go ri-ddle em body with bullets
.-

this country is a joke i swear... Just be rich any how any way and you automatically become a god to the law and its agents

1 Like

Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Bakbillz44(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
But why them no fit parade the boy same way wey dem dey do yahoo Boys or small doctor for illegal possession of firearms. Just asking
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Myself2(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
9jatriot:
This man was called in 2013 to investigate how money was stolen. The identified the stolen money and then stole it himself. He ran away only for him to become homesick and return in controversial circumstances and joined the civil service.

Since then once you say let us fight corruption, they will tell you, what of Maina, finally he has been arrested. We thank the EFCC and DSS and I hope they fish out his sponsors within the government.

I wonder if blacks are designed to be thieves?

Hold on please, is this story fresh or stale, cos there are so many so-called anti corruption cases that have turned out to be a case of abracadabra, so one never knows what to expect with this govt and their oft mouthed anti corruption crusade
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by shogsman(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
kushme:

What kinda names are these, huh? Nigga, I think you need to change how you see and address quotes.. Of all the news, its only the names of the school and hotel that captured your attention...
Are you one of those individuals who believe that Christening a child Solomon would definitely make him great as king Solomon..
Or naming the child success would automatically make the child a successful person in life... Religious programmed pips everywhere...

Read what you quoted again, slowly this time around.

1 Like

Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Phred1717: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
Let's see what will come out from this matter. Thank God is not a southerner
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
He deserves a national award
Bro you deserve one bottle of cold beer
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by khalidx: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
9jatriot:
This man was called in 2013 to investigate how money was stolen. The identified the stolen money and then stole it himself. He ran away only for him to become homesick and return in controversial circumstances and joined the civil service.

Since then once you say let us fight corruption, they will tell you, what of Maina, finally he has been arrested. We thank the EFCC and DSS and I hope they fish out his sponsors within the government.

God bless you sir
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:
The children of the rich are gradually turning into rascals

The beginning of of the end for Nigeria

They have always been rascals..the high rate of cocaine addicts can be attributed to then
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by haaryobhami: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Former VP son(sambo) was a junkie in babcock ..
His room was like the fela shrine where all junkies are free to do there shit cause once sambo is involved the punishment is always very less .
His dad had to send a chopper to carry him away from school when he won't change
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by themanderon: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Waste of time.
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by topstone4: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
9jatriot:

You need to ask osinbajo and how he dealt with the 5bn naira NEMA Fund
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by codedthingzzzzz: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
just back of my house....true story .....monday morning around 430am no be small thing ...baba lock himself inside bulletproof range after security agents don secure d car e no gree open door to surrender .....he was shooting at the dss ppl , imagine
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Egypt209: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Faisal is a gentleman.
If my father has all that billions and i get the gun
Nobody is taking us alive!
I've seen naked poverty,trust me Faisal won't like to smell it.
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
9jatriot:
[s]This man was called in 2013 to investigate how money was stolen. The identified the stolen money and then stole it himself. He ran away only for him to become homesick and return in controversial circumstances and joined the civil service.

I wonder if blacks are designed to be thieves?[/s]

My friend STFU. Was it not Buhari who reinstated him ?
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
topstone4:

You need to ask osinbajo and how he dealt with the 5bn naira NEMA Fund

And the ikoyi funds and grasscutter money,and $10 million dollars nnpc gmd money found in a shop, and trader moni, and $25 billion nnpc contracts illegally awarded, N100 billion given to fulani herdsmen, 3 bullion vans of Tinubu etc etc.

Buhari yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Tapout(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
if it was a regular person that sampled the pistol now,dem for done waste am... evening the face of crime,the elites still have immunity.
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by ayayamedia(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
So the son of Maina pulled a pistol (possibly unregistered and unlicensed) on DSS agents and they didn't shoot him to death but instead disarmed him and effected an arrest?

In this same Nigeria where Police will shoot an unarmed citizen to shreds

Am I dreaming or what?

1 Like

Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Johnnyessence(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Jonathan not know you guy stand up against the principality of this country that not want us to live a good life . Stop defending criminals be a patriotic enough to disloyalty against your country.
why buhari is saint in your mind. kikikikiki
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Xisnin(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
9jatriot:

There are thieves and corrupt people everywhere.
What you see is development in spite of corruption.
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
ifeanski:
The case might have ended with Kriangkrai jailed
for under three years and Saudi Arabia decrying the
disappearance of the prince's jewels, and the blue
diamond in particular. Instead, the investigation
took a bloody turn.
In early February 1990, two officials from the visa
section of the Saudi embassy in Bangkok were
driving towards the compound in the Thai capital.
About a half a mile from their destination, their car
was attacked by gunmen and both men were killed.
At about the same time, another gunman entered
the apartment of one of the men's colleagues and
shot him dead.
Weeks afterwards, a Saudi businessman,
Mohammad al-Ruwaili, was despatched to Bangkok
to investigate what might have happened to the
missing hoard. But he too was targeted - he was
kidnapped and, while his body has never been
found, he is widely believed to have been murdered.
Plenty of theories about the killings exist. According
to a diplomatic note written in 2010 by the deputy
chief of mission in the US embassy in Bangkok,
and later released by Wikileaks, the killings of the
three diplomats "almost certainly were part of a
Saudi feud with Hezbollah", the Lebanese Shia
Muslim militant group.
But one Saudi official in particular was clear about
who was responsible.
Mohammed Said Khoja, a Saudi diplomat of 35
years' experience, was sent to Bangkok soon after
the theft to oversee the investigation. After
expecting to be in Thailand for only three months,
he ended up staying for several years.
This story eeeehhhnnnNnn! Hmmmmmmm, e be as e get!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by renewable1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
Na WA o

DO YOU WANT TO ENJOY MINIMUM 7HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by betterpikinn: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2019
9jatriot:

WHERE IS THE BLACK? BROWN!!!!

ARE YOU COLORBLIND?
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by maya007: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
If na one boy with laptop dey catch now dey for don give am full 1hour photo shoot just to get d best pic to post na wa o but ild b glad to say dat young lad is at home chilling by now
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by tbliss22(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2019
dont8:
Maina, it's game over for the fugitive. The spoilt brat even thought he's above the law.

This scallywag was almost restated by the powers that be if not for vigilance of Nigerians. They shall smell the pot one after the other, Nigeria must be great once again.

Uncle... so you think this your submission will prevail? Don't be deceived, its just a media paparazzi cos the boy in question will be released within 48 hours.

This is naija my oga

1 Like

Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by jclassiq(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
Toscarele:
And they didn't shoot him, if na poor man pikin show them plank them go riddle em body with bullets

True my brother

Na God go punish them
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by victorazyvictor(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freemanbobble:

Pulling a pistol doesn't define someone as rascal.
If only you know what is between Maina and this government you go pour spit.
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by ChoCho54(f): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
ifeanski:
It was the disappearance of one piece in particular
that caused consternation, however: a rare 50-carat
blue diamond the size of an egg.
Only about 1 in 10,000 diamonds has a distinct
body colour, and of those, just a tiny minority are
blue, ensuring they are among the rarest and most
valuable in the world. Their distinct colour comes
from the faint traces of boron inside, an element
present when the diamond was formed up to
600km (370 miles) below the Earth's surface.
Many of the blue diamonds in circulation today
come from one source - the Cullinan mine near
Pretoria in South Africa - but the origin story of the
Saudi blue diamond is unclear and no known
photographs of it exist.
I loved reading this because I'm a jeweler, infact I read it twice. But what's your point?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.