Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents (63584 Views)

EFCC Agents Storm PDP Primary Election Venue (Pictures) / Court Revokes Bail Of Faisal Abdulrasheed Maina / Sani Abacha Trying His Hand On A Pistol In 1984 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by ChoCho54(f): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Pulling a pistol doesn't define someone as rascal.
If only you know what is between Maina and this government you go pour spit.
I think you are thinking what I'm thinking..the drama could be arranged. Most likely.

2 Likes

Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by ChoCho54(f): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
Toscarele:
And they didn't shoot him, if na poor man pikin show them plank them go riddle em body with bullets
How are we even sure this is not an arrangee drama? Maina is involved with buhari body and soul if you get my drift.

Besides, DSS be issuing press statement upandan without even a pic.

1 Like

Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Annie939(f): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
DSS think everyone is sowere and other cool headed people from southern Nigeria they are lucky the young man didn't pull the trigger
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by kushme: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
shogsman:
Canadian university of Dubai,Pennsylvania hotel in abuja, tf kind of names is this .

Sir, see the bold, you didn't address the topic, you were more interested in Dubai university of Canada, abuja hotel in Pennsylvania..
Na the name wey dem they bear concern you pass the activity on ground.
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Chuzoetoh(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Toscarele:
And they didn't shoot him, if na poor man pikin show them plank them go riddle em body with bullets
hahaha I swear bros. Dem go display ak-59 close to im dead body with charms n ammunitions
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by heendrix(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
shogsman:
Canadian university of Dubai,Pennsylvania hotel in abuja,tf kind of names is this.

Lmao grin. grin
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Jimmyson: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
I'm not sure if maina is really arrested to face prosecution. It is just a stage drama or mere eye service. Buhari , EFCC, DSS and APC are not to be trusted. Maina is currently enjoying and dining with top government officials. Don't be deceive by this mere stage drama of EFCC and DSS. Maina is neither in custody of EFCC nor DSS. Maina will never face any jail term because he is a Northerner. At the end, nobody will hear about this stage drama. He is among those Buhari and APC uses to sabotage GEJ administration. The billions he stole was used to sponsor APC into power. This Maina matter will die naturally without any persecution.

1 Like

Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by godofuck231: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
opportunes:
The Department of State Services, DSS, on Wednesday alleged that Faisal Abdulrasheed Maina, the 20-year-old son of former Chairman of the Pension Reform Task Team, PRTT, Abdulrasheed Maina, pulled a pistol against the security agents involved in the operation to arrest his father. A statement from DSS spokesman, Peter Afunanya added that Faisal was disarmed and arrested alongside his father. He said “the lad even pulled a pistol against the security agents involved in the operation.”

“He was, however, disarmed and arrested. He is a final year student at the Canadian University of Dubai where he is studying Telecoms Engineering,” he added. He added that the arrest which was effected at the Pennsylvania Avenue Hotel, Utako, Abuja followed a request by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, to the Service to assist in apprehending the suspect. He said the items recovered from the suspects include a pistol with live ammunition, a bullet proof Range Rover SUV, a BMW Saloon car, foreign currencies, a phantom 7 drone and sensitive documents.

He said the suspects and the recovered items will be handed over to the EFCC for further investigations and appropriate necessary actions. Afunanya said it is instructive to note that the operation is as a result of a renewed inter-agency collaboration among security and law enforcement agencies. He said the Service has always subscribed to such collaboration believed to be important in national security management and therefore, hopes to sustain the initiative in mitigating the current threats against public safety and national critical assets.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-mainas-20-yr-old-son-pulled-a-pistol-against-dss-efcc-agents.html
See how they steal , whats your business with the us properties ,are there any files connecting the cars to the father's alleged charges ? this is the reason he has that pistol with him because they have come to rob
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by muyinet: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
kjhova:

You are black so ask yourself, "do I have the proclivity to be a thief?" Ask again, "am I instinctively drawn towards what isn't mine?"

Your comment on the article was already quite fantastic until your last paragraph. Why do Africans, including apparently intelligent ones, questions their skin color? In this same planet where Hitler and Vlad were both absolutely evil and where Madoff etc were absolutely corrupt and all being white people...why would Maina's case even remotely lead you to question your skin color?

He has been so brainwashed to believe that his color is responsible for his woes. This exactly, is the sole aim of those who started the race wars. To weaken your psyche such thT you turn against yourself. The black man has lost the battle to that extent.
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by emekus6789(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
9jatriot:
This man was called in 2013 to investigate how money was stolen. The identified the stolen money and then stole it himself. He ran away only for him to become homesick and return in controversial circumstances and joined the civil service.

Since then once you say let us fight corruption, they will tell you, what of Maina, finally he has been arrested. We thank the EFCC and DSS and I hope they fish out his sponsors within the government.

I wonder if blacks are designed to be thieves?
. They are designed to be thieves o. Ole ni everybody
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Sermwell(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2019
GGirll:

Before you thank them ask yourself how many if the arrestees have been convicted n sentenced to jail apart from Bode Thomas?? Other thieves will just visit d place n after d initial gragra will be released n that ends d story. D likes of bankole n lots of them are still alive n hasn't even been convicted. Obj just used Ribadu n efcc to fight his enemies of 3rd term agenda n political enemies since then it has been stories of arrests without convictions except d Yahoo low life boys lol....I can't thank anyone until Nigeria tells itself d truth.
you guys just reel out names anyhow!! who's Bode Thomas??
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by ezewealth(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
Dat how police arrested some cultists in my school den (Absu) that was involved in a shoot out, innocent ppl were even killed.those guys were given paraded naked when they where caught. The video were everywhere in school. We heard dey were taking dem to abuja. Do u know after like two months later i saw one of those guys in business block on his starch cloths, still doing his cult stuff. Naija police na nonsense
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by idonhammer: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
Toscarele:

Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by notoriousbabe: 8:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
Is it a seen for one to defend his father especially as a mail child ?
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by engrchykae(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
9jatriot:
This man was called in 2013 to investigate how money was stolen. The identified the stolen money and then stole it himself. He ran away only for him to become homesick and return in controversial circumstances and joined the civil service.

Since then once you say let us fight corruption, they will tell you, what of Maina, finally he has been arrested. We thank the EFCC and DSS and I hope they fish out his sponsors within the government.

whites are not thieves?
what are saxons and vikings if not thieves.
the whites are sustained on theft
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by engrchykae(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
a good son.
father shall we smite with the gun?
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Legendguru: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Legendguru: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hmmm criminal raising criminals
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by arcdone(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
adeoba5:
Imagine this corrupt man he denied my father his sweat for 7 years before he finally gave up the host. They kept doing verifications as if they are ready to pay yet no payment.i know this was what my father was thinking that led to his death.
Eeeyah... Is well.... May is soul rest in perfect peace... This payback time for Mr Maina

1 Like

Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by haykes(m): 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please arrest that animal from northcow side am not surprise

1 Like

Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by ShootThemAll(m): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
That's what they are known for terrorism, embezzlement of fund, religious bigot and marrying underage. What do you expect from him whe the Dad embezzled 2.1billion naira. HAUSA/FULANI'S PARASITES ARE THE PROBLEMS OF NIGERIA!
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by SirBunky85(m): 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2019
shogsman:
Canadian university of Dubai,Pennsylvania hotel in abuja,tf kind of names is this.
u never hear atiku's America university of Nigeria?
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by moshino(m): 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
9jatriot:

Ignorant, foolish, stupid statement. You're probably speaking of your family and yourself.
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by Boyooosa(m): 12:34am On Oct 03, 2019
9jatriot:

I hope they carry other Nigerians along too because small time now, they will be shouting Buhari doesnt respect law.
Mw, i dont know how this man respected law when he stole the alleged funds.
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by luluosas(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2019
But if DSS sees a pistol in my hand, they will not waste time in shooting. But, a lad that pointed gun at them was only disarmed and arrested. The rich certainly are untouchable
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by CioAngels(f): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2019
A man that was freed by the president after killing the teeming pensioners because of their money he stole. Not only did free him but also reinstated him and gave him a bigger portfolio to preside on. This government keeps fooling Nigerians and we are very comfortable about it. Is this voodoo?
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by shogsman(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2019
kushme:

Sir, see the bold, you didn't address the topic, you were more interested in Dubai university of Canada, abuja hotel in Pennsylvania..
Na the name wey dem they bear concern you pass the activity on ground.

This kinda of news doesn’t really hold weight to me again,the perks of being a Nigerian.
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by kjhova(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2019
muyinet:

He has been so brainwashed to believe that his color is responsible for his woes. This exactly, is the sole aim of those who started the race wars. To weaken your psyche such thT you turn against yourself. The black man has lost the battle to that extent.

I agree much with your premise. However, I am not inclined towards your conclusion that the "black man has lost the battle...". The idea of grouping humans into a monolithic unit on the basis of race, religion etc and henceforth proclaiming equal destiny on the unit is improper. Their are many black skinned humans on Earth with diverse achievements, worldview or philosophy.

I, in particular, prefer to assess every individual human being chiefly by the content of their character rather than by the color of their skin. Therefore, you'd likely not see me lambaste South Africans for purported xenophobia or unfollow my fav SA celebrity just because his country stands accused. I am sensible enough to understand that not more than a couple hundred or thousand people perpetrated the attacks, in a country of 50 million people.

Some who follow me here might take it up with me that I have variously attacked pro-IPOB chaps here and have printed some truly negative stuff about them. So? That despicable organization is not a race nor is it an ethnicity. Those are members of a private organization which has been proscribed by the legitimate government of Nigeria, the country I am bound in loyalty to.
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by T9ksy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
notoriousbabe:
Is it a seen for one to defend his father especially as a mail child ?

Babe, you should have stayed in the Romance Section.

No offence intended but your bomb fit give man serious headache grin grin
Re: Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents by notoriousbabe: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
T9ksy:

Babe, you should have stayed in the Romance Section.

No offence intended but your bomb fit give man serious headache grin grin
why? Didn't I wrote what I wroted well? For your information I tooked A1 in English when I wroted GCE sum years ago. You that is talking what did you tooked in English when you wroted your GCE? Maybe you have not even wroted it self and you are hear correcting me. Mtcheeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / Desmond Elliot Apologises For Addressing The Youths As Children / Johannes Tobi 'Invites' Davido To Perform At APC Oyetola's Thanksgiving Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.