Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can (62549 Views)

How To Check Account Balance On Zenith Bank (via SMS, USSD, App, Online, Whatsap / Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) / Traffic As Coca Cola Truck Scatters Crates And Bottles On 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by babtaima(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
okirewaju:
Nice

Thanks broski

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Jerkules: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2019
agbonkamen:
yemu grin
But how u take fresh like Icefish still shocks me o...abi na ur sister?
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Booyakasha(f): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
Still surprised this hasn't reached Frontpage!! lalasticlala mynd44 please do the needful more people need to see this
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by agbonkamen(f): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Jerkules:

But how u take fresh like Icefish still shocks me o...abi na ur sister?
grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by mutantninja: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Booyakasha:
Still surprised this hasn't reached Frontpage!! lalasticlala mynd44 please do the needful more people need to see this
guess they haven't seen this one.. lalasticlala mynd44 farano rocktation

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by cornershop2019: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2019
Weldone
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by sonnie10: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
agbonkamen:
You tried. Pls go and barb those your dreadlock biko you look handsome on Low cut
He should use bald head (gori ma kpa) to do those head spin?
Don’t you think he might crease his head?
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by kokomaster3d: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Just tell us you are looking for sympathy endorsement from Coca Cola
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by MedicH: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Absolutely incredible.
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by sylve11: 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nice on @ op. cool
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Celexralno: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
How does it help your live
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by madenigga(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
If u want to be a coke Ambassador Goodluck I hope they pick your call
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Grupo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
agbonkamen:
You tried. Pls go and barb those your dreadlock biko you look handsome on Low cut

You don dey talk like a typical Nigerian mother.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Naijaarchive(m): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wow
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by tonzo(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Calabar hot talents
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Maldini212(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Would you like to be featured in Micheal Jackson upcoming music video
Where your talent will be broadcast to the world

Pm me

I will link you up

To mjs music video director
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Lordjb: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Okay, nice, see my signature below
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by alklas(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
no worry dat endorsement deal na u get am
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by ezewealth(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nice performance bro, i am an up coming cinematographer i will like to make more video of you to promote your ministry. I dont knw whether u stay in abj.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Starhearts: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2019
agbonkamen:
you are lucky that I am in a good mood today if not I would have told you history behind your birth grin

Keep quiet
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Caseless: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
udoekere:
Guy that second wan look like something wer i dey watch 4 movie oo...u sure sey u no relate with Jet-Li or shaki chang?
shaki Chang got me laughing.
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by idesylvester(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
udoekere:
Guy that second wan look like something wer i dey watch 4 movie oo...u sure sey u no relate with Jet-Li or shaki chang?
which one b shaki chang again... u people will not kill person with laugh
Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
How strong and balance is that finger that it was able to carry the whole of your body, to make matter worst, on a fragile and unbalanced can. Bros which juju you use?

That your finger can make for a pillar for a duplex o...

Anyway, that is some supercalifragilisticexpialiditious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
How strong and balance is that finger that it was able to carry the whole of your body, to make matter worst, on a fragile and unbalanced can. Bros which juju you use?

That your finger can make for a pillar for a duplex o...

Anyway, that is some supercalifragilisticexpialiditious stuff.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by ohem007(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Tunero....

Abeg no forget us o

No worry coca cola go sign us las las

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by mercyviv(f): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nice shots.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
babtaima:
>>>>> Skip to the bottom if you wanna see what I did for Coca-Cola.

Yo what’s up guys!! My last post hit front page, special thanks to the mods... The positivity and goodness of heart in the comments on my last post were very much appreciated...
Nairalanders are really warm and good people. You can see my last post here: https://www.nairaland.com/5281327/check-out-breakdance-freezes-photos

Well enough said, I did some creative freezes and a Video! Yes a bboy video for Coca-Cola ! I actually used one finger to balance on the can (the most complicated / technical part of the shoot), then the one with me drinking from the can is the Air-chair, I can literally do the Air-chair in my sleep.. (as you can see from my video) it’s like my fav freeze to do. cheesy

This isn’t sponsored by Coca-Cola or an advert, if anything, it’s just me showing my Art and trying to inspire / motivate myself and people out there... cheesy
I’ll say no more, which one are you feeling more? the one with me drinking or the one finger freeze? What’s your thoughts about the video? tell me what you think in the comments below!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HgktHgMnEM

Video was shot by my little sister (Shade), photos were taken by my friend/bboy (Offa).

See more stuff

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1dwwCthehS/

#PEACE!

Awesomely fantastic!
I hope this opens great doors for you dude.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by Funkybabee(f): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can by raphy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
the guys have mastered his craft i think its time to cash In on it. he must be a dancer as they always do that stunt.

well done bro.
all the best give me ya Instagram handle make i follow u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The New Toy That Lets Women Pee Like Men / Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures) / NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.