Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda (5860 Views)

Tinubu Used Media Propaganda To Destroy Jonathan's Government / Akwa Ibom Is Overhyped With Good Media Propaganda (pic) / Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
grin grin grin

Every lies has expiring date, FG don close borders, they are the ones crying, where are the Mills in West and the fake rice pyramids

Kindly open this thread, they claimed Ogun second in rice production in Nigeria a state with low commercial rice farmers and no mega millng plant grin grin this is how they go about deceiving gullible minds just to push East on the edge

This is real typical typical Lagos /Ibadan propaganda you normally hear, they are experts in fabrication of lies, View their comments on this thread grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3969645/largest-rice-producing-states-geopolitical

According to them top five rice producing states in Nigeria grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
They dance although to the last page of the thread without posting one single mega mill or large commercial rice farm in West

17 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Nickisindigo(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2019
stone packaged and branded rice

5 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2019
FG don close borders they are crying

12 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by IamNotWariz: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anambralstson:
FG don close borders they are crying
why not travel to ogun state and the other states and do some research?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Scholes0 come let us debate here with facts
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamNotWariz:
why not travel to ogun state and the other states and do some research?
Ogun is not even in Top fifteen rice producing states, I deal on facts prove me wrong by showing me Rice mill plants and commercial rice Farms, Ogun farm OFADA RICE not long grain rice

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by IamNotWariz: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ogun is not even in Top fifteen rice producing states, I deal on facts prove me wrong by showing me Rice mill plants and commercial rice Farms, Ogun farm OFADA RICE not long grain rice
Let's assume am I don't know anything about rice production. Can you put across pictorial and graphical evidence that Ogun isn't among the rice producing states?
Anambralstson:

, I deal on facts prove me wrong by showing me
Oga! Where is your fact naa! No pictures and no graphical reports??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2019
The dombo while cooking his lies he forgot to add major rice producing states Kebbi, Anambra and Ebonyi, Imagine list with Kaduna as first, Ogun second grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by rtdCivilservant: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
What is the essence of this thread? To promote hate and divisiveness I guess? When will u all learn to love and live in peace for once? Anyway I blame the mods that allow all these hate-promoting topics on nairaland. There is no part (no state in terms of development) of Nigeria that is worth boasting of, let us come together and make our country a better place instead of always fighting ourselves every day on the internet. May be because some of u have not travelled out of this country to countries where things work otherwise we won't be here displaying our stupidity and call them development.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamNotWariz:
Let's assume am I don't know anything about rice production. Can you put across pictorial and graphical evidence that Ogun isn't among the rice producing states?
I thought you guys claimed Ogun is second prove me wrong, the former governor of Ogun Amosun was the one on the floor of the Senate begging FG to open boarders

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Johnnyessence(m): 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anambralstson:
grin grin grin

Every lies has expiring date, FG don close borders, they are the ones crying, where are the Mills in West and the fake rice pyramid

Kindly open this thread, they claimed Ogun second in rice production in Nigeria a state with low commercial rice farmers and no mega mill plant grin grin this is how they go around deceiving gullible minds just to push East at the edge

This is real typical typical Lagos /Ibadan propaganda you normally hear, they are experts in fabrication of lies, View their comments on this thread grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3969645/largest-rice-producing-states-geopolitical

According to them top five rice producing states in Nigeria grin grin
please with this post, has clueless lifeless buhari open border niiii?

3 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
rtdCivilservant:
What is the essence of this thread? To promote hate and divisiveness I guess? When will u all learn to love and live in peace for once? Anyway I blame the mods that allow all these hate-promoting topics on nairaland. There is no part (no state in terms of development) of Nigeria that is worth boasting of, let us come together and make our country a better place instead of always fighting ourselves every day on the internet. May be because some of u have not travelled out of this country to countries where things work otherwise we won't be here displaying our stupidity and call them development.
[/s]
Breeze don blow

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by IamNotWariz: 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anambralstson:

I thought you guys claimed Ogun is second prove me wrong, the former governor of Ogun Amosun was the one on the floor of the Senate begging FG to open boarders

let me ask you again
Let's assume I don't know anything about rice production. Can you put across pictorial and graphical evidence that Ogun isn't among the rice producing states?
Let me ask you again
Anambralstson:

, I deal on facts prove me wrong by showing me
Oga! Where is your fact naa! No pictures and no graphical reports??
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Johnnyessence(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anambralstson:

opening borders isn't only for rice importation please. cosharis opening rice mill in anambra state yesterday doesn't justify that you should be insulting other states that have rice mills. you will run away from this thread you open of nairalanders open can of facts on rice mills for you. Amosun is only informing the Senate that closing borders doesn't improve the Nigeria economy. as if it's only rice that Nigerians imports through borders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by rtdCivilservant: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
Breeze don blow
I only spoke the truth, I really wonder the day we will start being reasonable in this country. The energy we invest in hating and spewing trash if we channel it into Something meaningful and productive I bet u that this country will be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
If for lies leave it for west.

Many think Lagos Ibadan express news and propaganda we used to say here is a lie but no is a pure fact.

They live and feed on lies and propaganda.

People who suppose to be in same country with Benin republic and Togo but Lord lugard managed to carve them here and they arrive with every form of documentary and lies.

It bakfired on them, no wonder punch and nation are totally irrelevant today.

17 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Johnnyessence(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
IamNotWariz:
let me ask you again
don't mind him jare. the likes of pastor Matthew Ashimolowo of kicc London has a big rice farm and rice mill in ogun state. there are rice mills in ogun state except you are running away from the truths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by rtdCivilservant: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anambralstson:
The dombo while cooking his lies he forgot to add major rice processing states Kebbi, Anambra and Ebonyi, Imagine list with Kaduna as first, Ogun second grin grin
People like u make others dislike Anambra people, ur intention of listing ur alleged top rice producing state was to brag as usual about ur state (Anambra) but u deliberately listed Kebbi first in order not to make it look too obvious. But I refuse to dislike Anambra people cos I am a very civilised person and I have many good friends from Anambra who reason well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
Johnnyessence:
opening borders isn't only for rice importation please. cosharis opening rice mill in anambra state yesterday doesn't justify that you should be insulting other states that have rice mills. you will run away from this thread you open of nairalanders open can of facts on rice mills for you. Amosun is only informing the Senate that closing borders doesn't improve the Nigeria economy. as if it's only rice that Nigerians imports through borders.
Open the thread and see how you brothers insulted easterners
I asked for rice mill in your region since your brothers claimed to be leading in South, this isn't hate speech, just correcting negative impressions and lies from your people,

I guess you are not current Anambra State has commissioned two rice milling plants this year one was in February called Josan Rice mill, one of the largest mill plants in Nigeria making it eight rice milling plants in the state. You can watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnefrxPK-Qg

10 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
rtdCivilservant:

People like u make others dislike Anambra people, ur intention of listing ur alleged top rice producing state was to brag as usual about ur state (Anambra) but u deliberately listed Kebbi first in order not to make it look too obvious. But I refuse to dislike Anambra people cos I am a very civilised person and I have many good friends from Anambra who reason well.
[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by rtdCivilservant: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
Immature e-warrior! I am done with u. Thank u, quote me no more.
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by kettykin: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2019
The Rice scam came just after the GDP Scam was busted , i still remember vividly how the Lagos - Ibadan media reported that Osun had more GDP than the whole of the South East. immediately this falsified information entered Nairaland , Osun went into a self imposed recession adn workers were being owed several months of salary that RCCG had to send relief materials , this continued until APC government was came with its bailout.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
rtdCivilservant:
Read some of your brothers comments on that thread, mind you it was opened last year, sorry my major problem I hardly forget things grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
kettykin:
The Rice scam came just after the GDP Scam was busted , i still remember vividly how the Lagos - Ibadan media reported that Osun had more GDP than the whole of the South East. immediately this falsified information entered Nairaland , Osun went into a self imposed recession adn workers were being owed several months of salary that RCCG had to send relief materials , this continued until APC government was came with its bailout.

Exactly grin we are not hating just correcting lies from West media.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by LegendHero(m): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
These people from the Sad East have started again!

Is it a curse to purposely find wahala, do you guys even have a job outside Nairaland?
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Logobenz0: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
Breeze don blow
Fowl yansh don open grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Logobenz0: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
LegendHero:
These people from the Sad East have started again!

Is it a curse to purposely find wahala, do you guys even have a job outside Nairaland?
Ogbeni shut up and stick to the topic grin if you don't have anything to say just walk your stricken ass outta here grin

12 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by jaszplus12(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
rtdCivilservant:
Thank you sir. You know someone by what comes outta his mouth. So many people are just out to lambast the government and pick holes everywhere without a single recourse to finding solution to the issues on ground and it's really unfortunate!
Everyone shouting shithole on social media yet cannot put their own house in order! The degradation started from a point and the restoration will start from somewhere! The so called civilized countries all went through the same situation as us today and those who escaped to other countries still hold dear to the ideals of their original nation!
Let me end by saying: a critic generally knows the way but can't drive the car!!
So... thanks for responding to his misguided post!

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by LegendHero(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
Logobenz0:
Ogbeni shut up and stick to the topic grin if you don't have anything to say just walk your stricken ass outta here grin

What is the topic? remind me again!

What is the OP even talking about? That any of your erosion ravaged state is better than Ogun? Or that you are the largest producers of rice in Nigeria? When will this inferiority complex end?

Rubbish and nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Germannig: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
As at 2012:

Statistically, Nigeria is the highest importer of rice globally and the largest producer in West Africa. The main rice producing states in Nigeria are Ebonyi,, Kaduna, Kano, Niger, Benue, Taraba and Borno, others states includes Enugu and Cross River.

It is a staple food in the country and the most widely consumed, according to 2012 FAOSTAT data, it is 3rd highest global food production, after sugarcane and maize.

Things have changed with Anambra coming into play
Current data coming
Re: Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda by Anambralstson: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
LegendHero:

What is the topic? remind me again!

What is the OP even talking about? That any of your erosion ravaged state is better than Ogun? Or that you are the largest producers of rice in Nigeria? When will this inferiority complex end?

Rubbish and nonsense
Otondo why not use your Abakelikepress moniker you used on that thread, Ogun is backward compare to Anambra you know that

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyema Ugochhukwu Refuse To Shake Hands With Buhari-photo / Opinion: Why Do The Yorubas Exhibit High Level Of Religious Tolerance? / Ekiti APC Plans To Deregister Other Factions - Tinubu Group (SWAGA) Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.