Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) (10135 Views)

FG Should Just Bow Down And Beg Ipob This Propaganda Is Not Working. / IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane ! / Who Still Remember This Thread From Lagos /Ibadan Media Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Beautifulminde3: 7:21pm On May 06, 2020
Few months after it went on front page, God exposed them with their fake rice pyramid,

You remember how they danced Azonto although the thread, insulting us when we tried to correct them, now FG has banned rice tell me the tribe crying, many of them has forgotten this but I hardly, I will keep reminding them.

At the end what did they achieve with the propaganda

9 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Beautifulminde3: 7:25pm On May 06, 2020
Read their comments then

Southeast they where yabbing then are major producer of Rice today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Sammy07: 7:30pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Beautifulminde3: 7:30pm On May 06, 2020
Few months after they pushed the propaganda God exposed them

See how the packaged bags of sand to deceive the world

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Beautifulminde3: 7:31pm On May 06, 2020
Sammy07:

They are the one FG is sending palliatives of expired rice

24 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Beautifulminde3: 7:32pm On May 06, 2020
For how long will they continue living in propaganda

27 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by totit: 7:33pm On May 06, 2020
Genoa:
The DG IPOB bureau of statistics is still in sifia pain.

grin grin grin grin

This pain is just too much grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by ChimaAdeoye: 7:34pm On May 06, 2020
Beautifulminde3:
Read their comments then

Southeast they where yabbing then are major producer of Rice today

There was never a time that SW produced more rice than SE.

It is just part of the crap called~ Nigerian Bureau of Statistics

The good thing is that even if you lie with your statistical report to favor whomever you like, it doesn't change reality grin grin grin

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by ZZ22: 7:35pm On May 06, 2020
Fear Yoruba when it comes to propaganda and chest beating

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Beautifulminde3: 7:36pm On May 06, 2020
Read their comments grin grin
They even faked eastern moniker just to push their lies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Genoa(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2020
Genoa:
Biography of .

Born May 21, 1976 to the family of Sir Emeka uche and Deaconess Obiageli uche, he grew up in Okija village, in 1981 he started his education in Okija primary school, where he was arguably the best student in Mathematics.

Fast forward to 1987, the enrolled in GSS Okija for Second sec. School and came out after 6 years in flying colors.

Luckily he sat for jamb and was offered admission to study Statistics in UNN where he bagged a first class honours in statistics.

On January 12, 2019 he was appointed as the Director General Ipob bureau of statistics of HRH Nnamdi kanu.

Cc. Beautifulminde3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by totit: 7:39pm On May 06, 2020
Genoa:

Cc. Beautifulminde3

Una no well at all cheesy cheesy

I almost fell for it menh!!
Lloooool grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Genoa(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2020
totit:

Una no well at all cheesy cheesy

I almost fell for it menh!!
Lloooool grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Beautifulminde3: 7:45pm On May 06, 2020
They once told us Osun IGR is far bigger than Southeast put together grin grin the former governor said they can survive without FG allocation

Few months after the propaganda oil price dropped Osun was bankrupt, civil servants started erecting IDP camps seeking help from Nigerians.

Same state Tinubu once claimed he is richer than grin today is third state with least poverty index according to Yemi Kale grin

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by FlyoruB: 7:47pm On May 06, 2020
Smh. It's obvious the Op is still pained over that NBS poverty report. No worry, Las Las you will be alright. Make I give you another reason not to sleep well again this night, since you find it so hard to imagine that Ogun can produce a mere 600+ tons of rice, when just barely last week or thereabout, the Ogun State Government did a press release that farmers at the 120,000 - hectares rice farm at Sowunmi village (Ofada/Mokoloki axis of Ogun) state have started harvesting the rice planted during the last dry season. How many tonnes of rice do you think can be realized from that many hectares? The thread even appeared here and made front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/5816473/ogun-state-begins-dry-season

The problem with the Op is that he is a very embittered and petty fellow whose existence revolves around glorifying his perceived superiority of his state of birth while putting down others. He just can't bring himself to accept that others too can shine. He's got very deep-seated self-esteem and mental issues.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Oharina(m): 7:49pm On May 06, 2020
Genoa:
Biography of .

Born May 21, 1976 to the family of Sir Emeka uche and Deaconess Obiageli uche, he grew up in Okija village, in 1981 he started his education in Okija primary school, where he was arguably the best student in Mathematics.

Fast forward to 1987, the enrolled in GSS Okija for Second sec. School and came out after 6 years in flying colors.

Luckily he sat for jamb and was offered admission to study Statistics in UNN where he bagged a first class honours in statistics.

On January 12, 2019 he was appointed as the Director General Ipob bureau of statistics of HRH Nnamdi kanu.
And what you do not know is that, that appointment you mock is more honorable than any sit in the animal kingdom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by duncun: 7:52pm On May 06, 2020
Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Beautifulminde3: 7:52pm On May 06, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

There was never a time that SW produced more rice than SE.

It is just part of the crap called~ Nigerian Bureau of Statistics

The good thing is that even if you lie with your statistical report to favor whomever you like, it doesn't change reality grin grin grin
They don't even have one rice mill in Ogun state when they published this report, while east then have more than four gaint rice mills.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by overall90: 7:52pm On May 06, 2020
FlyoruB:
Smh. It's obvious the Op is still pained over that NBS poverty. No worry, Las Las you will be alright. Make I give you another reason not to sleep well again this night, since you find it so hard to imagine THAT Ogun can produce a mere 600+ tons of rice, when just barely last week or thereabout, the Ogun State Government did a press release that farmers at the 120,000 - hectares rice farm at Sowunmi village in Ogun state have started harvesting the rice planted during the dry season. How many tonnes of rice do you think can be from that many hectares? The thread even appeared here and made front page.

The problem with the Op is that he is a very embittered and petty fellow whose existence revolves round glorifying his perceived superiority of his state of birth. He's got very deep-seated self-esteem and mental issues.

There is nothing like embittered.
lies are not good.
it's only liars themselves that feel comfortable when concocted lies are presented as facts.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Exc2000: 7:54pm On May 06, 2020
cool

IPobians got hit badly with the fact that NBS called them the poorest in the South, now they are trying so hard to drag Yoruba into their wahala

Inferiority Complex is a pathetic thing

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Beautifulminde3: 7:55pm On May 06, 2020
FlyoruB:
Smh. It's obvious the Op is still pained over that NBS poverty report. No worry, Las Las you will be alright. Make I give you another reason not to sleep well again this night, since you find it so hard to imagine that Ogun can produce a mere 600+ tons of rice, when just barely last week or thereabout, the Ogun State Government did a press release that farmers at the 120,000 - hectares rice farm at Sowunmi village (Ofada/Mokoloki axis of Ogun state have started harvesting the rice planted during the dry season. How many tonnes of rice do you think can be from that many hectares? The thread even appeared here and made front page.

The problem with the Op is that he is a very embittered and petty fellow whose existence revolves round glorifying his perceived superiority of his state of birth. He's got very deep-seated self-esteem and mental issues.
One hectare of rice farm, that can't feed one community grin

Google Anambra and Ebonyi Rice farms

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by totit: 7:55pm On May 06, 2020
overall90:

lies are not good.
it's only liars themselves that feel comfortable when concocted lies are presented as facts.

Oh really?

Shouldn't you also remind us about anambra $5million igwu export deal? How it went down, how far so far? undecided undecided

https://www.google.com/amp/s/elombah.com/anambra-is-in-ruins-the-5m-vegetable-export-scam/amp/

Na wao undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by DanseMacabre(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2020
Do you see why I said Nigerian youths are lazy

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Beautifulminde3: 7:57pm On May 06, 2020
FlyoruB:
Smh. It's obvious the Op is still pained over that NBS poverty report. No worry, Las Las you will be alright. Make I give you another reason not to sleep well again this night, since you find it so hard to imagine that Ogun can produce a mere 600+ tons of rice, when just barely last week or thereabout, the Ogun State Government did a press release that farmers at the 120,000 - hectares rice farm at Sowunmi village (Ofada/Mokoloki axis of Ogun state have started harvesting the rice planted during the last dry season. How many tonnes of rice do you think can be from that many hectares? The thread even appeared here and made front page.

Can you show me rice mill in Ogun state?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Armaggedon: 7:59pm On May 06, 2020
Beautifulminde3:
They once told us Osun IGR is far bigger than Southeast put together grin grin the former governor said they can survive without FG allocation

Few months after the propaganda oil price dropped Osun was bankrupt, civil servants started erecting IDP camps seeking help from Nigerians.

Same state Tinubu once claimed he is richer grin today is third state with least poverty index according to Yemi Kale grin
same thing was told about education. Ekiti has the highest number of academicians, osun has the highest number of proffessors etc until facts silenced them.

same claim was made about population using the CIA factbook until CIA reviewed their data placing Igbo more populous than them.

Same was said about osun economy until the state went bankrupt and couldn't pay salaries. They have now moved to doctoring poverty numbers.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by FlyoruB: 8:00pm On May 06, 2020
overall90:

lies are not good.

Where is the lie?? Because you refuse to believe facts doesn't automatically make those facts lies. It is you igbos that have very serious self-esteem issues since you have chosen to make Yorubas your standard measures of success or failure in life. undecided. E. G, Yorubas don't really care about the volume of rice that the SE produces, but you guys will get angry and start throwing a fit when data from our end turns out to outperform yours. It's not our fault that we're better than y'all in every way, we just are. undecided Don't blame us, blame baba God. But this constant habit of trying to put others down to make igbos feel good or better than everybody else is stupid and childish. Real talk.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by FlyoruB: 8:02pm On May 06, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

Can you show me rice mill in Ogun state?

Tell Obiano your boss to increase your allowance so that you can take a trip to Ogun and see for yourself. Not that your confirmation would mean anything, since you are a non-entity and all, but atleast it would satisfy your curiosity. undecided

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by Beautifulminde3: 8:02pm On May 06, 2020
totit:

Oh really?

Shouldn't you also remind us about anambra $5million igwu export deal? How it went down, how far so far? undecided undecided

Na wao undecided
Don't worry I will show you both video and photo as evidence, I just want to see Ogun rice mill since they are second largest in rice production in Nigeria according to Yemi Kale NBS DG

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by FlyoruB: 8:03pm On May 06, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

One hectare of rice farm, that can't feed one community grin

Google Anambra and Ebonyi Rice farms

Well, I understand that you find this trolling antic therapeutic, considering your disappointment over that poverty statistic. But I would urge you to move on buddy. By the time you wake up tomorrow and the next, Osun's poverty rate would still be better than that of any SE state. It is what it is. undecided You just have to... move on.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Still Remember This Propaganda (photos ) by FlyoruB: 8:03pm On May 06, 2020
Beautifulminde3:

Show me rice mill in Ogun state grin grin

Guy, I know your M.O. I would have called you jobless but then I remember that what you do on here is actually your day job. FYI, Ogun state has been growing and milling rice long before you were born. Ofada rice has been underdgoing cultivation and milling in Ogun long before Anambra became a state. #Fact. Just because you didn't know that doesn't change that. Sawonjo Mitros rice mill and Veetee Rice mill (both in Ogun) have been milling hundreds of thousands of tons of rice without making noise about it. I know your intention is to turn this thread into another Anambra picture-fest (as usual), but I refuse to be sucked into that foolishness. Like I said earlier, Yorubas don't even give a damn about what you all have going on in your space, but you are the ones always eager to do 'notice me' by comparing yourselves to us. But then I can't really blame y'all, coz after all is said and done, comparing yourself to us is the only way you can validate your perceived importance.

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Osun To Construct Perimeter Fence In Public Schools / Court Rejects Ex-minister, Nwajiuba's Bid To Void Tinubu’s Nomination / President Buhari Inaugurates Technical Advisory Committee On Minimum Wage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.