Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,155 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime (21197 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
He just went to thank him for dealing with lazy Nigerian youths that tried to escape.
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by TemmyT002(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
The title of the post is misleading.
Some people will not read the entire post but will just conclude on the wrong thing.

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by stickle(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2019
I am of the opinion that the trip is not necessary.
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by bigpicture001: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2019
madenigga:
God Bless President Buhari.

Don't relent in your pursuit to make Nigeria great, even if you don't get your reward here be rest assured that your reward in in heaven.

Is dix one smoking..?
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by Royalfurnitures: 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
That means they hold Nigerians and others responsible for the high rate of crime and poverty in South Africa

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by Germi9: 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
HeadLine: Ramaphosa To Buhari: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address South Africans Poverty,and crime.

In other words.. Buhari sorry oh for killing your people but I swear to God if I "pim" from your people I will kill more, because I must fight crime and poverty okay? So thanks for coming I hope you enjoyed our country.

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by adenigga(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cletus77:
Meaning what? Are Nigerians the only ones committing crimes in SA or they're the ones you guys can touch and go scot free?

angry

Maybe because we made 64% of their trade to entire west Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by bigpicture001: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2019
Plz can someone help us check the total due allawance on Nigeria presidents travels abroad..?

That is where the real coruption is..av always known that..the amount is so high dt a president dont need to steal...all He needs do is just embark on countless. travels..nd d sum will make up for looting
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by Kennitrust(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2019
Yesterday, I read that Buhari was in town hall meeting with Nigerian.
Today, I Read Buhari is departing to south Africa.

Lol! What about confused reports.
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by OgaSolutions: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
...We regret our counter attack but we have to address your explanation.

cool
OgaSolutions
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by Arespect10: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
smogup:
cheesy [s]See tactic support for xenophobia. Buhari is less interested in the killings and more interested touring the world at tax payers expense.[/s]
Biko what are you saying?
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by Arespect10: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
As i thought Ipobians must be here talking shit!!
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2019
Cant he apologize without claiming right?
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
since our president has chosen to be a SCUM, let us as well be his BAG.

Nigerians, the president, Nigeria itself, we are all SCUMBAGS angry angry angry
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by mercyviv(f): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2019
Buhari should sound it loud into their ears, this should be the last time Nigerians should be a target of attack in SA or else, that brotherly bond and bilateral cooperation will be broken once and for all!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by Obere4u: 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
Buhari made a useless trip which insults all Nigerians

undecided

Someone beat your people up, invited you on top and sent a PA to receive you and you went shining teeth
Same SA GEJ dealth with when they tried nonsense

The meeting have been scheduled before xenophobic attack...

Wetin for the outcome of the meeting
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by Soulsymbol99: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
But on a normal,is it Buhari whose people were killed should visit SA president or the other way round ?

2 Likes

Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by femolii: 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
Medicine after death.
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by complexBoss12: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
madenigga:
God Bless President Buhari.

Don't relent in your pursuit to make Nigeria great, even if you don't get your reward here be rest assured that your reward in in heaven.

Ndi mmadu!
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by Foodforthought: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
RPirez:
I don't really blame this South Africans...

As a typical and modest Yoruba guy, I can tell you what it is like co-habiting with Igbos... They're too savage and greedy! undecided
I'm not Ibo but let me address this comment. If your brain is not functioning what's the need? I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by sapientia(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2019
Simply put.

They don't care.

Buhari can do his worst.
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by sapientia(m): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
Obere4u:

The meeting have been scheduled before xenophobic attack...

Wetin for the outcome of the meeting

So?
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by surgical: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
bigpicture001:
Plz can someone help us check the total due allawance on Nigeria presidents travels abroad..?

That is where the real coruption is..av always known that..the amount is so high dt a president dont need to steal...all He needs do is just embark on countless. travels..nd d sum will make up for looting
God bless you,you have plenty sense
That explains the reason this man always embarks on senseless trip which mostly do not add anything to the country
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by madenigga(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
gaetano:

May your life be great the way Buhari has made Nigeria great. Say AMEN
May your spirit be great the way PDP and Gej made Nigeria great say Amen first and I will say Amen for mine
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by gaetano: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2019
madenigga:

May your spirit be great the way PDP and Gej made Nigeria great say Amen first and I will say Amen for mine

Lmao. Fear dey catch you grin. Mind you, I don't give a fụ́ck about pdp.
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by FuckDaMods: 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2019
RPirez:
I don't really blame this South Africans...

As a typical and modest Yoruba guy, I can tell you what it is like co-habiting with Igbos... They're too savage and greedy! undecided
Truly typical grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by Krikz: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
Exc2000:
undecided

President Ramaphosa, we the good people of Nigeria feel your pain about this criminal people, even in Lagos we threatened them with drowning in lagoon, and our Northern Brothers issued them quite notice, but every night bus is filled daily with them packed like sardine to cross river niger and come and litter our land
Imagine the amount of hate,stupidity and tribalism this guy has just displayed.
Someone that was most likely born in d year 2000.
I am really sorry for some households right now

As we speak the dunce are causing trouble protesting Buhari's visit and asking for lefelendum, if S.A people jam them now they would become full blooded Nigerians again

Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by madenigga(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
gaetano:

Lmao. Fear dey catch you grin. Mind you, I don't give a fụ́ck about pdp.
But ipob is PDP youth wing? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
The trip to south Africa is as useless as buhari himself! What a disgrace !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo APC Crisis: Obaseki Rejects Ganduje Committee, Backs Buhari's Reconciliation / Battle For Ministerial Appointments Rages As President Prepares Final List / Buhari Absent As Governors Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.