Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,023 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime (21209 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by Strawberryg(f): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Exc2000:
undecided

President Ramaphosa, we the good people of Nigeria feel your pain about this criminal people, even in Lagos we threatened them with drowning in lagoon, and our Northern Brothers issued them quite notice, but every night bus is filled daily with them packed like sardine to cross river niger and come and litter our land

As we speak the dunce are causing trouble protesting Buhari's visit and asking for lefelendum, if S.A people jam them now they would become full blooded Nigerians again

U are really so much committed in advertising ur intellectual incapacitation...shame on u
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by gaetano: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2019
madenigga:

But ipob is PDP youth wing? undecided

I'm an IPOB(biafran) that's for sure. The same way yorubas are oduduwa and hausas are arewa. I don't have any affinity with PDP.

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by Krikz: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=Krikz post=82806783][/quote]Imagine the amount of hate,stupidity and tribalism this guy has just displayed.
Someone that was most likely born in d year 2000.
I am really sorry for some households right now
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by Enculer: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
madenigga:
God Bless President Buhari.

Don't relent in your pursuit to make Nigeria great, even if you don't get your reward here be rest assured that your reward in in heaven.

Slave.
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by madenigga(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2019
gaetano:

I'm an IPOB(biafran) that's for sure. The same way yorubas are oduduwa and hausas are arewa. I don't have any affinity with PDP.
The fact that Ipob hardly ever attacks PDP politicians says alot about your affinity
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by madenigga(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2019
Enculer:

Slave.
Coward
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by jayjaysony: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=madenigga post=82805121]God Bless President Buhari.

Don't relent in your pursuit to make Nigeria great, even if you don't get your reward here be rest assured that your reward in in heaven.

Laughable isn't it?.
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by Olaikpu10: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2019
RPirez:
I don't really blame this South Africans...

As a typical and modest Yoruba guy, I can tell you what it is like co-habiting with Igbos... They're too savage and greedy! undecided
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy justwise
rule 2
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by MikeBetty(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2019
And Some Hypocrites Set The Net On Fire Just Because Ezekwesili SA.
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by God1stson(m): 7:22pm On Oct 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Source

S.A suddenly realized that Nigeria is their cash cow. So they needed to harness their cow for more milk. Imagine Naija contributing >=64% of trade in West A, in whose favor is the trade tilted. Any critical thinker can see it written in black and white, the present crop of leaders don't understand economics or are blinded by the ancient cliche of big brother Naija rubbish.
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by naturefellow(m): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2019
madenigga:
God Bless President Buhari.

seeing posts like this in the present situation of Nigeria is very disturbing! Are you related to MAMABBQGRILLS, or what's that her phoney handle?
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by xelly: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
madenigga:

The fact that Ipob hardly ever attacks PDP politicians says alot about your affinity

Ike Ekweremadu is APC Chairman.

1 Like

Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by idonhammer: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
Pure Bliss biscuits generation,I guess you never Cross border before.Mpama!

RPirez:
I don't really blame this South Africans...

As a typical and modest Yoruba guy, I can tell you what it is like co-habiting with Igbos... They're too savage and greedy! undecided
Re: Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime by kayusely70(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
You should both work towards eradicating poverty and inequalities in your countries.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monday Ubani On London Trip: Buhari Has Breached Constitution / We Dey For You, We Go Fight For You Good Man – Cubana Chief Priest To Shettima / Soyinka And Falana React To Ese's Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.