Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,941 members, 7,848,794 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods (28186 Views)

Elections: Why Sitting Presidents Lose Aso Rock / When Obj’s Open Letters Against Sitting Presidents Become Outdated / Bishop Alex Ibezim To Buhari: "Stop Treating Herdsmen As Kinsmen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods by themanderon: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2019
Commentor:

Let's talk about your father for a minute.

Next time you would know how to address someone.

In case you don't, bring your father for flogging.

Get lost. Imbeciles like you are the cause of what the nation is passing through. Sons of devils.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods by Commentor: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2019
themanderon:

Get lost. Imbeciles like you are the cause of what the nation is passing through. Sons of devils.

Go and call your father for his flogging.

If you are inbred you don't need to display it everywhere.

Take your congenital disease in silence.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods by themanderon: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2019
Commentor:

Go and call your father for his flogging.

If you are inbred you don't need to display it everywhere.

Take your congenital disease in silence.

I will not abuse your father cos I am better than that. I don't blame him cos I believe on the day they gave birth to you everyone rejoiced not knowing that they gave birth to an irredeemable twerp and a waste of skin and space. A pathetic excuse for a human being fit only for the garbage.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods by Commentor: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2019
themanderon:

[s]I will not abuse your father cos I am better than that. I don't blame him cos I believe on the day they gave birth to you everyone rejoiced not knowing that they gave birth to an irredeemable twerp and a waste of skin and space. A pathetic excuse for a human being fit only for the garbag[/s]e.

You are not better for anything.

You have eaten humble pie all of a sudden.

Your father is daft and I've summoned him for creating an slowpoke like you.

Today, you would learn decorum in any public space.

Go and call that idiot you call your father.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods by Commentor: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2019
Chu2k2:

Dude is an insider but disguised on nairaland...

He is nothing but a conspiracy theorist.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods by themanderon: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2019
Commentor:

You are not better for anything.

You have eaten humble pie all of a sudden.

Your father is daft and I've summoned him for creating an slowpoke like you.

Today, you would learn decorum in any public space.

Go and call that idiot you call your father.

Humble pie? I guess that expression has a new meaning according to a moronic Buffon like you.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods by Commentor: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2019
themanderon:

Humble pie? I guess that expression has a new meaning according to a moronic Buffon like you.

Shut up and call your father.

Or you still haven't found him after all these years?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods by themanderon: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2019
Commentor:

Shut up and call your father.

Or you still haven't found him after all these years?

Return to the gutters that's where you will find your type . As for me I don't suffer zombies like you gladly. Have a nice day shithead.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods by Commentor: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2019
themanderon:

Return to the gutters that's where you will find your type . As for me I don't suffer zombies like you gladly. Have a nice day shithead.

But you dont suffer your mother gladly. so it's par for the course.

Have you found that idiot you call your father yet?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods by themanderon: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2019
Commentor:

But you dont suffer your mother gladly. so it's par for the course.

Have you found that idiot you call your father yet?

Continue to bring curses and condemnation upon your miserable soul. Mark you this day that you shall in no time meet your Waterloo. Even though I know you don't know what that means.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods by Commentor: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2019
themanderon:

Continue to bring curses and condemnation upon your miserable soul. Mark you this day that you shall in no time meet your Waterloo. Even though I know you don't know what that means.

Before you were born we knew of Nelson.

Before your bastard of a father bred you we knew of Trafalgar.

Lastly, call your bastard of a father for knocks.

Next time you come on this forum, you would think twice before writing.

Plonker.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods by themanderon: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2019
Commentor:

Before you were born we knew of Nelson.

Before your bastard of a father bred you we knew of Trafalgar.

Lastly, call your bastard of a father for knocks.

Next time you come on this forum, you would think twice before writing.

Plonker.

You are forgiven for your indiscretions and I hope you forgive mine. As a Christian that I am I forgive you. Have a nice day.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods by Commentor: 9:24am On Oct 04, 2019
themanderon:

You are forgiven for your indiscretions and I hope you forgive mine. As a Christian that I am I forgive you. Have a nice day.

Finally.

I forgive you too
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Stop Treating Sitting Presidents Like Gods by samorobo: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2019
Brunicekid:
Ogbeni, it can't happen. Even Obj that has stronghead self didn't do it, so buhari can't try it. Nigerians will resist him aggressively, if need be. Even Buhari's SSA on Media, Garba Shehu denied this.

Buhari will try a third but term but I can bet it with you it won't work..we won't even be the one to carry that wahala on our head..Polictians from different party will put their differences aside a stand up against him...don't he surprised that people from his own party like tinubu will even betray him cos they all have ambition to rule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Governors May Dump PDP With Gov Umahi – Fani-kayode / Abba Kyari: 3 US Law Firms Consulted To Defend DCP / Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.