Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Ladies Be Easy With Your Man, It Takes Us Longer To Fully Mature - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Easy With Your Man, It Takes Us Longer To Fully Mature (1069 Views)

Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" / Dear Women Stop Being Possessive Of Your Man, It Is Toxic / When Some Girls Have Big Yansh They Think Life should be Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Be Easy With Your Man, It Takes Us Longer To Fully Mature by dederocs(m): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2019
You have heard many times how men, even as adults, continue to behave like children. Some also believe that in relationships, it’s usually the woman who stands for maturity and responsibility.

Now, a new study on this subject came up – and here’s what they have discovered!

In a recent study, researchers studied the differences in maturity and development between men and women. They then compared the results and were able to draw conclusions about the possible differences.

The researchers concluded that brain maturation is characterized by a long-term development of functional and structural networks that extend into adulthood.

Men take quite a bit longer to mature.

The study aimed to discover which functions change during the maturation process and which remain constant. Researchers examined the brains of 121 participants aged 4 to 40 years through MRIs. Tracking the differences while taking into account the gender and age of the participants.

The result showed that although the brains of both women and men ultimately have the same potential to function in everyday life, men often exhibit some delay in the long-term development of functional networks compared to women.

It can continue for up to about 40 years.

Article is quite long, see full details here- https://lekkidatingandsex.com/f/ladies-be-patient-with-your-man-it-takes-men-longer-to-mature
Re: Ladies Be Easy With Your Man, It Takes Us Longer To Fully Mature by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2019
Very simple:
We men have a longer expiration date while women have body clock on their minds thus need to mature quickly (even if they don't want to)....

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Easy With Your Man, It Takes Us Longer To Fully Mature by Alexaonfleek: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
No wonder a good number of them behave like kids

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Easy With Your Man, It Takes Us Longer To Fully Mature by habsydiamond(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2019
Longer time to be fully mature!!! Which time men turn broilers wey no dey mature on time... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Easy With Your Man, It Takes Us Longer To Fully Mature by dederocs(m): 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Very simple:
We men have a longer expiration date while women have body clock on their minds thus need to mature quickly (even if they don't want to)....
You got a point with your twist lol, interesting analogy.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Easy With Your Man, It Takes Us Longer To Fully Mature by dederocs(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2019
habsydiamond:
Longer time to be fully mature!!! Which time men turn broilers wey no dey mature on time... grin grin
Na real broilers...of course they mean internal maturation, of the mind and senses.
Re: Ladies Be Easy With Your Man, It Takes Us Longer To Fully Mature by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2019
dederocs:

You got a point with your twist lol, interesting analogy.

The reality is that a man doesn't NEED to settle down, until he desires to do so .... and some choose to never mature and instead play the field forever....and then, when they reach NED's (or Oshiomhole's) age, they can find some woman (a 3rd younger than their age) to start a family with.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Easy With Your Man, It Takes Us Longer To Fully Mature by habsydiamond(m): 12:05am On Oct 04, 2019
dederocs:

Na real broilers...of course they mean internal maturation, of the mind and senses.
is that really true
Re: Ladies Be Easy With Your Man, It Takes Us Longer To Fully Mature by dederocs(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

The reality is that a man doesn't NEED to settle down, until he desires to do so .... and some choose to never mature and instead play the field forever....and then, when they reach NED's (or Oshiomhole's) age, they can find some woman (a 3rd younger than their age) to start a family with.
cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Be Easy With Your Man, It Takes Us Longer To Fully Mature by dederocs(m): 8:52am On Oct 04, 2019
habsydiamond:
is that really true

It depends on the context of their definition of maturity...I think they were looking at the areas of making commitments, management, taking care of family/responsibility, sensitivity and such...I think young men generally have a playful, carefree nature, this also makes us seem albeit immature...I don't totally agree with the article, but I see their perspective.
Re: Ladies Be Easy With Your Man, It Takes Us Longer To Fully Mature by habsydiamond(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2019
dederocs:

It depends on the context of their definition of maturity...I think they were looking at the areas of making commitments, management, taking care of family/responsibility, sensitivity and such...I think young men generally have a playful, carefree nature, this also makes us seem albeit immature...I don't totally agree with the article, but I see their perspective.
that's true.. now I get it

(1) (Reply)

Australia's James Bond, 80, Boasts About Bedding More Than A Thousand Women / Receive Rent Advance And Pay Monthly! / 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.