Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. (825 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2019
It's hot kiss
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by IamNotWariz: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2019
AN EFFORT IN FUTILITY
FUTILE ENDEAVOR

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by PabloAndreas(m): 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
The only thing i've been able to deduce from all the shit she posts is that she's just a SCORNED HOE whose MIND'S NOT RIGHT

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
Miseducation has been released dearies kiss
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by EeyanMayweather(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2019
Ubunja wannabe..carry your smelly cunt comot for our face grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Tboymessiah(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2019
ubunja, so u Don turn to Sandra8. we all know ur trick.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Rekhina(f): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2019
God is with u as u drop it
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Funmmyastic: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2019
EeyanMayweather:
Ubunja wannabe..carry your smelly cunt comot for our face grin

She said it is for ladies,so go to your redpill thread please.
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by bobokeshington: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
Sandra8:
It's hot kiss

Another Gibberish you meant to say
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by MedicH: 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
I say again, are you ubunjess
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Kingsteve(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
MedicH:
grin grin
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
MedicH:

I believe you can read my moniker clearly, so no further introduction needed dear kiss mind you your leader has warned you guys to stop associating me with him in any way, unless you guys don't respect him as much as you claim. Love you kiss
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Tboymessiah:
ubunja, so u Don turn to Sandra8. we all know ur trick.
Ubunja you see why I said speak to your minions, another one gone rogue dear, calling me you kiss
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Rekhina:
God is with u as u drop it

Thank you dear, amensmiley
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 05, 2019
I never believed the so called matured females can condescend so low to start writing miseducation.
Society has always been male dominated and the whole male chasing female has been the dynamic and focus. "Men control, women follow". While there are well meaning women out there trying to change this dynamics and liberate women from placing their self worth on the size of their buttocks and how much male attention they get, you are here miseducation women on how to get male attention by all means. Do you even understand the meaning of the word miseducation?
I have to preach to you right now, the purpose of life is to create the right value and impact lives. It is very difficult to achieve this when you are all up in your head thinking about how to land a lady (for a guy) or how to attract men (for a lady). If your way of getting a man to marry you is through sex and manipulative techniques, prepare to take those techniques into marriage because that will continue to the foundation of the Union you entered. Only heaven knows the catastrophe awaiting such superficial union.

Need I mention that women are disadvantaged careerwise in many fields? In some career path, women have less than 1% representation at the senior level.Yet, you use your sharp brains and good writing skills to write about miseducation, so low. My prediction will be that you are less engaged and have free time, because if you were fully engaged thinking of miseducation to write wouldn't be where your energy is directed. And to all the females encouraging this misuse of energy, you all disgust me. You all ladies should go and think of away to create value for yourselves, not competing with some miseducation that is meant for broke men. Sex, Dick, pussy, don't create value and over indulging in these without a clear vision for your life will keep you vision less.
Cc all sensible monikers excluding sandra8
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 05, 2019
theAccountant:
I never believed the so called matured females can condescend so low to start writing miseducation.
Society has always been male dominated and the whole male chasing female has been the dynamic and focus. "Men control, women follow". While there are well meaning women out there trying to change this dynamics and liberate women from placing their self worth on the size of their buttocks and how much male attention they get, you are here miseducation women on how to get male attention by all means. Do you even understand the meaning of the word miseducation?
I have to preach to you right now, the purpose of life is to create the right value and impact lives. It is very difficult to achieve this when you are all up in your head thinking about how to land a lady (for a guy) or how to attract men (for a lady). If your way of getting a man to marry you is through sex and manipulative techniques, prepare to take those techniques into marriage because that will continue to the foundation of the Union you entered. Only heaven knows the catastrophe awaiting such superficial union.

Need I mention that women are disadvantaged careerwise in many fields? In some career path, women have less than 1% representation at the senior level.Yet, you use your sharp brains and good writing skills to write about miseducation, so low. My prediction will be that you are less engaged and have free time, because if you were fully engaged thinking of miseducation to write wouldn't be where your energy is directed. And to all the females encouraging this misuse of energy, you all disgust me. You all ladies should go and think of away to create value for yourselves, not competing with some miseducation that is meant for broke men. Sex, Dick, pussy, don't create value and over indulging in these without a clear vision for your life will keep you vision less.
Cc all sensible monikers excluding sandra8

If you are innocent dear, you would have just moved on to a better thread but you were so pained dear, you had to write a sermon kiss
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 05, 2019
Sandra8:

If you are innocent dear, you would have just moved on to a better thread but you were so pained dear, you had to write a sermon kiss
If this is your interpretation about my message, you must be really clueless. You can go ahead, waste your energy thinking of miseducation to write and spend your hours being a nairaland fanatic. One thing is certain, your gender is disadvantaged and these miseducation will continue to widen that gap.
Peace.
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2019
theAccountant:

If this is your interpretation about my message, you must be really clueless. You can go ahead, waste your energy thinking of miseducation to write and spend your hours being a nairaland fanatic. One thing is certain, your gender is disadvantaged and these miseducation will continue to widen that gap.
Peace.
This is how you become a sadist dear kiss
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 05, 2019
Sandra8:

This is how you become a sadist dear kiss
Your miseducation is how you create beta females with no ambition than to make a man marry them.
Re: Ladies Another MISEDUCATION Dropping Tonight. by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 05, 2019
theAccountant:

Your miseducation is how you create beta females with no ambition than to make a man marry them.

You're obviously lacking a lot of things I hate to mention dear. Bye kiss

(1) (Reply)

Man Advises Women To Feed Their Husband’s Friends Says They Will Fight Their War / Nicki Minaj Ties Knot With Boyfriend [VIDEO] / Man Who Threatens To Rape A Lady With Unclad Pictures Get Suspended On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.