Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,049 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:27 AM

Bayelsa 2019: We Will Defeat You, Oshiomhole Tells Governor Dickson - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa 2019: We Will Defeat You, Oshiomhole Tells Governor Dickson (384 Views)

Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu / "I Will Defeat You, With Or Without US Trip" - Atiku Tells Buhari / "Make Sure National Assembly Reconvenes" - Oshiomhole Tells APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa 2019: We Will Defeat You, Oshiomhole Tells Governor Dickson by MyBestTV: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2019
Ahead of the November 16 Governorship Election in Bayelsa state, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has vowed defeat for the Peoples Democratic Party PDP in the state but said the APC would not condescend into joining issues with the outgoing governor, Hon. Seriake Dickson.

Oshiomohle spoke Thursday while addressing the Bayelsa APC stakeholders as well as aggrieved governorship aspirants during a reconciliation meeting at the APC National Secretariat in Abuja.

He noted; “Let me use this opportunity to reply directly to my Friend, Gov. Dickson of Bayelsa. I think he has allowed his fears, lack self-confidence, the imminent defeat that awaits him and his party to overcloud his judgement as to resort to the use of inelegant language and uncouth statement ...

[b]Continue Reading: [/b]https://best9jatv..com/2019/10/Bayelsa-2019-We-Will-Defeat-You-Oshiomhole-tells-Gov-Dickson.html

Re: Bayelsa 2019: We Will Defeat You, Oshiomhole Tells Governor Dickson by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 04, 2019
You need to first defeat Obaseki before Dickson.
Re: Bayelsa 2019: We Will Defeat You, Oshiomhole Tells Governor Dickson by seanfer(m): 2:52am On Oct 04, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
You need to first defeat Obaseki before Dickson.

Simple understanding. Bayelsa election comes before Edo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa 2019: We Will Defeat You, Oshiomhole Tells Governor Dickson by Johnnyessence(m): 3:22am On Oct 04, 2019
MyBestTV:
Ahead of the November 16 Governorship Election in Bayelsa state, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole has vowed defeat for the Peoples Democratic Party PDP in the state but said the APC would not condescend into joining issues with the outgoing governor, Hon. Seriake Dickson.

Oshiomohle spoke Thursday while addressing the Bayelsa APC stakeholders as well as aggrieved governorship aspirants during a reconciliation meeting at the APC National Secretariat in Abuja.

He noted; “Let me use this opportunity to reply directly to my Friend, Gov. Dickson of Bayelsa. I think he has allowed his fears, lack self-confidence, the imminent defeat that awaits him and his party to overcloud his judgement as to resort to the use of inelegant language and uncouth statement ...

[b]Continue Reading: [/b]https://best9jatv..com/2019/10/Bayelsa-2019-We-Will-Defeat-You-Oshiomhole-tells-Gov-Dickson.html
you are just a laughing stock in Niger delta politics, even in edo state, pdp will defeat Apc.
Re: Bayelsa 2019: We Will Defeat You, Oshiomhole Tells Governor Dickson by Besidone: 3:57am On Oct 04, 2019
We don't have to rake about the elections for now we see when the time comes then we will know who win and who lose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa 2019: We Will Defeat You, Oshiomhole Tells Governor Dickson by Mynd44: 5:39am On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Bayelsa 2019: We Will Defeat You, Oshiomhole Tells Governor Dickson by contigiency(m): 5:46am On Oct 04, 2019
I have no doubt that APC will take over Bayelsa state come November 16th.

(1) (Reply)

Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Members Attempt To Arrest A Sitting President / Gov.obaseki Speaks Tough, Says "Nobody Can Stop My Reelection" / PDP Gives Saraki, And Others Special Assignments Ahead Of Kogi And Bayelsa Guber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.