Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction (56400 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Richest Copper: Davido Rocks NYSC Uniform In Studio(see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Flexherbal(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by emeijeh(m): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2019
And he brought it to Twitter ?!

Anazodo why!

2 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by seunmohmoh(f): 8:14am On Oct 04, 2019
He was seeking attention and he got it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Starz825(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2019
If he had said hi to tiwa..and tiwa refused to reply only then is calling her out will be Worthy to be in the news... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by 9jaRealist: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2019
Most Nigerian men are just culturally drenched in sexist entitlement...
Bet if she had hurriedly said “hi”, he would still complain that she didn’t bow. SMH
undecided
>

5 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Mraproko1: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2019
chuksville:
Tiwa Savage has always been known to be Respectful...
That Guy perhaps should have understood...

Single & Searching...
Chat me up on Whatsapp
+234 07067518070

Single and searching should I pass you my grandma
Number she has been single since my grand pop died.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by KIDfurniture(m): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2019
Bro how many of ur family members dey this countries already ?

Peaceconsults:
100% VISA APPLICATION GUARANTEED 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::39::67::63::84 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL VISA IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::39::67::63::84

1 Like

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2019
PLS HELP REPOST

Feeling Bored ? Read Romance and fiction story here.
Uncle rufus(21+) https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=uncle+rufus
My mother is a Virgin https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=MY+MOTHER+IS+A+VIRGIN Kiss in the Rain https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/?s=KISS+IN+THE+RAIN You can also promote your song, business and service with us.
Pls Repost, Like and share ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Nvc078: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2019
The dumby should come over here and collect a dozen Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
..satisfied now?Ewu ohia

1 Like

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Vikzz(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2019
Lazy Adult angry
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by lookingfly: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2019
This story reminds me of some elderly individual you'll greet over and over again and they will claim they didn't hear you, some will even see you from far and turn their face to another side or keep looking on the floor as they approach you expecting you greet them......is it a crime if as an elder you see a younger individual and you say hello or how are you and then the younger will greet you in response most especially if he/she doesn't see you. Some coming behind you without you seeing them will just pass and then be expecting you greet them.

3 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by sylve11: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2019
their business and not mine.......... undecided cool
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by johnmattew: 8:20am On Oct 04, 2019
mercyviv:
I just pity the man's wife if he has any... the kind of regard and redundant expectations this one will put on a woman will be unimaginable!!
Still living in Herbert Macaulay era in his archaic shell!!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
and the man's wife is one of the most respected and beautiful woman on NTA ..the guy fall my hand wella

2 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Rotimi47: 8:21am On Oct 04, 2019
Nvc078:
The dumby should come over here and collect a dozen Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
Hi
..satisfied now?Ewu ohia
grin
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Sonnobax15(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2019
Tiwa should go to hell..she is proud and so is everyother dude/banny rolling with that arrogant wizkid...by the time,her career start dwindling nw,her eyes go clear!

2 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by pope191: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2019
Reading the page one comments and OP's heading makes me purge. Charles is now man? Too many kids on this site that knows nothing. Even someone said, he wants to be pupolar. Must you ppl talk thrash? Before Tiwa tot of singing, they have been Charles and Mariam. I don't know what happened between them, but courtesy demand some certain respect, and too bad the kind of people we r breeding... Damn it! I even think the lateness brings out her true person. Nothing stops you from frowning you smile and seriousness, greet the people u meet on your way inn, either Charles or not, so practically what she was saying, she didn't even bother to acknowledge the people she meet on her way to the studio cos she was late. To h*ll with her... We all frown at this when a stranger makes his/her way into the compound looking for someone without greeting, so let's stop being emotional here.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by lexy2014: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
A Nigerian man took to his Twitter handle Today to disclosed that Nigerian talented female artiste, Tiwa Savage was at The BeatFM studio on Thursday.

He added that Tiwa Savage walked past him and a friend without saying 'Hi' as he termed it discourteous.

However, Tiwa Savage would have none of it as she responded to the tweet, she disclosed she was rushing to the studio because she was late. She added that she was happy she didn't say 'Hi' first because there was nothing wrong in him saying 'Hi' first.

Fans of the artiste have come out to last at the man as they stated that he should have said 'Hi' instead.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TiwaSavage/status/1179906171714637824

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/04/between-tiwa-savage-and-a-man-who-expected-her-to-greet-him-first/

Na Charles Anazodo na im u de call "the man"?

2 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 04, 2019
Tiwa for the win!
No one owes anyone any greeting.
I greet you or I dont, you greet me or you dont.. It doesnt add anything to anyone's life span.

I'm sure the guys are men and would wanna hold it on her because she is a woman.
What happened to them greeting her first since greeting was important to them?

I remember in Nigeria, saying.. "how are you to someone older or same age" or being first to say the normal "how far"to someone older or referring/calling someone "my friend" is seen as some a form of disrespect!

I think we have a lot of time in this country over none-issues!

3 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Progress62(m): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2019
Egosssssssssssssssss You are online i am online we are not chatting because pride is also online
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by GEEBITE: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2019
Come on,thats Charles Anazodo you just called 'man'.
Nollyzonenews:
A Nigerian man took to his Twitter handle Today to disclosed that Nigerian talented female artiste, Tiwa Savage was at The BeatFM studio on Thursday.

He added that Tiwa Savage walked past him and a friend without saying 'Hi' as he termed it discourteous.

However, Tiwa Savage would have none of it as she responded to the tweet, she disclosed she was rushing to the studio because she was late. She added that she was happy she didn't say 'Hi' first because there was nothing wrong in him saying 'Hi' first.

Fans of the artiste have come out to last at the man as they stated that he should have said 'Hi' instead.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TiwaSavage/status/1179906171714637824

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/04/between-tiwa-savage-and-a-man-who-expected-her-to-greet-him-first/

1 Like

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by lexy2014: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2019
mercyviv:
I just pity the man's wife if he has any... the kind of regard and redundant expectations this one will put on a woman will be unimaginable!!
Still living in Herbert Macaulay era in his archaic shell!!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

"The man" in question is Charles Anazodo and his wife is Marian Anazodo and they are happily married

1 Like

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by holuphisayor(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2019
she's right. entitlement mentality kill the guy.
so, cos she's tiwa savage she's suppose to greet you first?

2 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by kinglee007(m): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2019
Deomovies:
Some people are entitle to shit. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.

Abeg jare, are there new movies on the list as well? And are they in hd.
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Bambambiglo: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2019
subtlemee:
Celebrities don't see people you see them because they are always being rushed in or out to avoid being mobbed 2) most of them are very shy they just put up false bravado on stage that's why a lot of them resort to drugs ....this man is just making a fuss about nothing wanting to feel important in somebody's space,if it was him i'm sure he'll do worse

How did you come about this conclusion?

Have you been a celebrity before?
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by micxwell(m): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2019
ebicon:
I think a lot of times people feel entitled to been greeted, forgetting the fact that atimes ones mind is so so far away. Sometimes you might be staring at another person but you cannot even see the person because you mind is on a journey, picking offense for not been greeted is just uncalled for ,that is if it has not it happened to you before, no one is perfect. You can call the shot , no crime at all.calling her out is just too petty, you could have corrected it right there
Exactly, what happened to calling her attention right there and then. "Mummy JamJam, na xo we small reach wey you fit say hi to us -- Jokingly"
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Americanboy35: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2019
Is it by force to greet? Entitlement mentality

2 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by remi1444: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2019
Deefixed809:
See below prove.
Iberebe.
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by GEEBITE: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2019
The acceptable norm in all cultures is to greet people you meet if you enter a space that isn't yours.What a lame excuse,so If you are going for interview and you are late,will a micro second hello,hi,good morning etc you offered slow you down more.I am scared for this generation really.
braimeddy:
Why didn't he say hi first? As if the hi will put food on his table

1 Like

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Kingofdemonss: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
grin

If the man con travel to yankee where some neigbors dont see or greet each others nko

[/s]
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by jayboy007(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2019
Mr Charles, u no resemble or get money like Otedola or Dangote and u expect her to say hi to u angry. Na joke I dey o. Nobody should quote me as I am not feeling fine grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by MedicH: 8:34am On Oct 04, 2019
post=82823095:
Orisirisi something

Exactly, you're correct.

Which means incompetency in buhari dimensions.

1 Like

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by solsticey2k3(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2019
Tiwa is a very respectful person. I think you can notice that from her responses on things like this. She is also a shy person if you observe. I bet she hardly talks when she is at home. If she didn’t greet you first, you can greet her first. Life goes on

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / Bisi Komolafe Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.