Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction (56395 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Richest Copper: Davido Rocks NYSC Uniform In Studio(see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 04, 2019
chuksville:
Tiwa Savage has always been known to be Respectful...
That Guy perhaps should have understood...

Single & Searching...
Chat me up on Whatsapp
+234 07067518070

What do you mean by the bolded ?
Are you manufacturing partners for people ?

I am just confused here....
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Kingofdemonss: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82823095:
Orisirisi something
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by chuksville(m): 8:40am On Oct 04, 2019
Mraproko1:

Single and searching should I pass you my grandma
Number she has been single since my grand pop died.

No, I need ladies at the range of 21 - 35 years of age for a Fruitful Relationship.
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by rahztafari(m): 8:40am On Oct 04, 2019
Apparently he got the attention he wanted. Atleast she replied his tweet which means he is something. He can take that to be bank, sleep well at night and feel like a king. He don achieve!!!

Motherflecker

2 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Exponental(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2019
Celebrities have fans and haters..... They may look proud but that's because they don't know you and dont know where you belong. Only the idiots wont appreciate courtesy. Tiwa too should learn to greet when you get somewhere you meet people, younger or older.... Courtesy!
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by chuksville(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2019
calgaryFriend:

What do you mean by the bolded ?
Are you manufacturing partners for people ?

I am just confused here....
I need a Lady for a Fruitful Relationship.
Thanks.
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Kingofdemonss: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
grin

If the man con travel to yankee where some neigbors dont see or greet each others nko

[/s]
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by pope191: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2019
GEEBITE:
The acceptable norm in all cultures is to greet people you meet if you enter a space that isn't yours.What a lame excuse,so If you are going for interview and you are late,will a micro second hello,hi,good morning etc you offered slow you down more.I am scared for this generation really.

Don't mind ppl jare, we've lost our cultures trying to b copy d foreigners... Soh, if she can't find her way to the studio, she will come back and ask those set of people she walked pass? The way I'll ignore her, she will feel like melting at that point. Tiwa ko Tawa ni

3 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by nwamabo247(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2019
Onye kele sunny.sunny ekele ya.PLEASE dear nairalanders my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.see my signature below for more details.
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Progress62(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2019
Tamarapetty:
So na HI be problem now??
yes tell me hi now or i kill u
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by zcee: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2019
lovingyouhun:
Men and their nonsense Ego.... is she your wife?
how does this got to do with men only... Ewu!
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 04, 2019
chuksville:

I need a Lady for a Fruitful Relationship.
Thanks.

Interesting, so na here people dey find partner ?
You nor get friends or siblings wen fit epp you hustle someone, what if a serial killer contacts you ?
Or a ritualist....

I am not saying people dont connect with strangers but It's just funny that you would go about it this way...

Anyway I wish you goodluck with your search.... wink wink wink wink
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by hisexcellency34: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2019
The guy is supermad

2 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by dayogunwo: 8:55am On Oct 04, 2019
You are only belittle because she feels you are a nobody. If you are otedola and you pass beside her with out looking at her ,she will be the one to first say hi, and if otedola pass beside dangote, otedola will be the first to say hi to dangote. As you can see when dangote meet with bill gate ,who first say hi. ? wink

1 Like

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Deomovies: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2019
kinglee007:

Abeg jare, are there new movies on the list as well? And are they in hd.

Yes sir
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2019
Deomovies:
Some people are entitle to shit. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.

I will patronize you..can you download this old American movie for me titled...UNHOLY

whatsapp me 09062152327
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by fredopareto(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2019
I don't no d problem of our people..simple mata we go dey drag ham like strong pomo..if she didn't greet u den u should,so far he has cast u..u explain urself and say sorry..lobatan..se Ogun Laiye ni

2 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by lexy2014: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2019
rahztafari:
Apparently he got the attention he wanted. Atleast she replied his tweet which means he is something. He can take that to be bank, sleep well at night and feel like a king. He don achieve!!!

Motherflecker

He gat all his attention & achievement as a supersports presenter

1 Like

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 04, 2019
2dice01:
The man wanted to Trend
Tiwa has helped his careercheesy

Pepper dem Gang like wizkid won't even reply you
Na you and him fans go dey drag am grin
cheesy
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by SaintKizito: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2019
Deomovies:
Some people are entitle to shit. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.

contact?
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Treasure17(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2019
Whoever greet first is immaterial to me. Charles too could have said hi. It doesn't devalue you in anyway. Even Charles Anazodo has been accused on several occasions as a snub..

3 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by jaxxy(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2019
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by wisdomkid: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2019
Exponental:
Celebrities have fans and haters..... They may look proud but that's because they don't know you and dont know where you belong. Only the idiots wont appreciate courtesy. Tiwa too should learn to greet when you get somewhere you meet people, younger or older.... Courtesy!

Ha, you get sense at all?
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by luminouz(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2019
Tamarapetty:
So na HI be problem now??
Yes and I.will have it from you always or imma tan your freaking hide!

grin grin
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by MNDY(m): 9:13am On Oct 04, 2019
ebicon:
I think a lot of times people feel entitled to been greeted, forgetting the fact that atimes ones mind is so so far away. Sometimes you might be staring at another person but you cannot even see the person because you mind is on a journey, picking offense for not been greeted is just uncalled for ,that is if it has not it happened to you before, no one is perfect. You can call the shot , no crime at all.calling her out is just too petty, you could have corrected it right there

But not when we all live together in the same vicinity and very early in the morning after waking up, you come to me and start saying something else without greeting or saying hi first. Early in the morning for that matter after waking up. As a matter of fact, the first thing that should introduce a conversation is a greeting.

In this case though, she did not owe the man any greeting whatsoever even if they know each other.

1 Like

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by imanray37(m): 9:29am On Oct 04, 2019
Courtesy demands when you enter a place and meet pple seated even kids say Hi to them becos they are there beforehand .you might ask for directions,, same applies to them when they meet you there common sense is what separates us from animals, so the guy is 200℅ right,what of if she slips,had a luggage,was stalk on,or they knew the directions of one something,somebody?aren't they capable of helping gladly?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Baroba(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2019
Nigerian mentality..An Oyibo CEO will greet a security guard at his firm first before the man even spots him.. Unreasonable sense of entitlement, that's what you find her in Naija..
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by boxypane(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2019
That man has a low self esteem. To dey answer greeting dey sweet am but to greet na wahala.

1 Like

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by johnad3(m): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2019
some people are so stupid to be claiming trash cus in this high definition age, someone is still claiming you don't say hi to them, what a rubbish. I had similar issues with someone someday and hes still doing it till today, my boss invited him to my ceremony ever since then, He has being acting like God. When he see me on the street, He would be expecting me to postrate to him everytime as if he's my dad or he's feeding me or something, some people are so stupid. Saying hi is not a must but a choice I think such group of people should be abandon in our society
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by deebrain(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2019
Nature gives a man ego for positive things. Many men turn it to the reason for their fall.

What is there to say "hi" first?

This generation sha!

How we were raised was to be courteous whether the person is even your junior! It helps good vibes.

And he had the enfontry to go online to spew nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2019
let's put aside the man's claim to be greeted...

Tiwa was rude to him with her last statement of the reply - "...who are you to think you can't say 'HI' first?"

that's total lack of courtesy [online, though]. Tiwa is a Yoruba woman, it is in our culture [Yoruba] to greet people [most especially, those who appear to be older than us] we meet in their house, workplace, etc, so far you are the one the went there.

fvck that excuses given that because she was late and in a hurry. she was late and she couldn't see people around?
abeg,

but, by the way, I don't take greetings serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by olufemi7onifade: 9:46am On Oct 04, 2019
lexy2014:

Na Charles Anazodo na im u de call "the man"?

Is he a woman?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.