Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction (56393 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" / Richest Copper: Davido Rocks NYSC Uniform In Studio(see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ishilove:

Alagba.

Wa si yara mi. Mo fe fun e fan yogo.
Natural one. Highly nutritious.
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by notoriousbabe: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hi na food or na money?who hi epp? Fok all HI
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Awoleesu(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Africans losing their culture fast...

One day, we'll look back with regrets on how we did jettison what truly describes us the best...

That Tiwa claims to be Yoruba is even funnier!
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
ornicus:

Wa si yara mi. Mo fe fun e fan yogo.
Natural one. Highly nutritious.
Eh sir, ese sir but m'on diet lowo. Mi o fe yogo
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by levelss(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2019
Deomovies:
Some people are entitle to shit. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.
drop your number
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by victorian(f): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
wickedtuna:
Both of them are not serious...lol. But doesnt courtesy demand you say hello when you come into someone's home?

Even most average people out there , they don't know what courtesy is all about .

They breeze into your domain and breeze out , like they own the place .

Its when they need help with directions on which office to walk in , or which floor to meet up with whomsoever they want to meet , that's when they reduce their egos and greet . if not? The walk head on , breeze past like no on else exist except them and whom they came to see .

Tiwa simply behaved like an average nigerian . that's all!

2 Likes

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
THAT CHARLES ANOSODO ALWAYS THINK TOO MUCH OF HIMSELF.HE TALS AS IF HE OWNS EVERYONE.
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by MicroBox: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
There is something wrong in him saying 'Hi' first ..
The one passing by say 'Hi' first and not the one standing or sitting.
Even if its you own house, you say 'Greetings' first.. Or you do Salamu Alaikun even if you're not a Muslim. Is just like saying 'Peace be unto you all' ..

1 Like

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by ionsman: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
johnad3:
ehen, who is he? who hin bi? who hin help? Because he's on supersport anchoring means everyone should be worshipping him abi. salutation is not a love but a choice. Make charles go seat don somewhere joo, make him no tarnish the image of his wife (marian arthur) ooo ehen cus she's my queen back then on NTA music

How's this related to what I typed?
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by pastorbullet007(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wanted to trend? That's Charles Anazodo,he's a celebrity.
2dice01:
The man wanted to Trend
Tiwa has helped his careercheesy

Pepper dem Gang like wizkid won't even reply you
Na you and him fans go dey drag am grin
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Colb461: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
Forget my guy whether na charlse anozo or charlse tailor b him name him f***up big for coming on twitter to spread such news he should av kept it to his self nd wife..nigeria metality sha..
ionsman:
It's Charles Anazodo you're referring to as 'man' like he's a nobody?
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by AssoJnr: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
Deomovies:
Some people are entitle to shit. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.
How about those in abuja?
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Deomovies: 6:42am On Oct 05, 2019
AssoJnr:

How about those in abuja?

Please my whatsapp link is down sir
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Kryzboy(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2019
as she no say hi why you no hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by lovingyouhun: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2019
zcee:
how does this got to do with men only... Ewu!

Goatie, do you know my genda? Oloriburuku....dodo brain...may everyother insult be directed to your life family future and your destiny...you are a complete idiot
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by lexy2014: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
olufemi7onifade:

Who are there?

Are there the owners of Beat FM and NTA?

What has Beat FM & NTA got 2do with d comment I made?
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by lexy2014: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
olufemi7onifade:

Is he a woman?

Have u seen any woman bearing Charles?
Re: Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction by Maromark(m): 2:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
grin
I like this ur name o. I just like am sha. Les I 4get na kobo kobo abi, or na d other 1. Just asking though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid To Tiwa Savage: 'Stay Sexy For Daddy' / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / Ubi Franklin: I Wanted To Commit Suicide On April 2017 After My Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.