Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB (21432 Views)

IPOB Members Attack Hausa Community (Graphic pictures) / You Are Fake, Disgraceful - Bishop Adeoye Slams '30 Men Of God’ / One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
Look at these jokers. Typical. After you made a bad name for your self attacking ekeremadu, you think security agencies have not put you on notice?

You have proudly branded yourselves as thuggish rabble rousers, and you will be treated as such.

Typical. Always unable to bear the consequences of your actions.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Starhearts: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ladies...

Single & Searching...
Chat me up on Whatsapp
+234 08025104440
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by allthingsgood: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Titto93:
Hate us all you like...
Criticize us all you like...
The truth still remains, we're formidable and we'll never relent.
Freedom comes with prize and that's what we're paying for.
One day, we will complete our payment and our freedom will be granted unto us for eternity.
He who laughs last, laughs best.
All hail Biafra.

Formidable as how biko
In terms of landmass, u lack. In terms of population u lack. In terms of economy, u are not particularly significant.
My dear chill. There is nothing formidable about IPOB
Biafra na scam!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Amazingman:

So when buhari leaves sa , who will they be protesting to? These insensitive actions is what makes igbos to be on the constant receiving ends of all sorts of nightmarish effects back in Nigeria. Very soon these same actions of theirs , will make igbos an endangered species in Nigeria. People don't protest outside, it's done inside. You don't see Hong Kong protesters in Australia.

No it actually is telling andvaced world that Igbos are the only black race with human reasoning in Africa

Igbo's has been an endangered specie in nigeria way back from 1940-2019 for being clever, not turning blind eye to evil, hating injustice, cover ups and lies

People protest for anything in any country provided the hosting country is willing to listen....south African government has proved they don't care to listen and I hope you don't know about the real deal Nigeria had with them for free oil...but the trutg is when BIAFRA COMES...OUR STATE WILL NOT FORGET

1 Like

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Highly disgraceful
Why attack people protesting peacefully to be free from this evil contraception called Nigeria. We can never be one with Nigeria, let the yorubers and fulanis enjoy their one Nigeria. We don't want to be part of it anymore, so why use force on us? They hate us, every day it's igbo this, igbo that and yet they don't want to grant referendum. Whether they like it or not, one way or the other, very soon, an incident that will trigger this actualization for good will occur. You can never outshine the sun.

What exactly is South Africa's business with your emancipation?... How hard can it be to fly down to Nigeria, and protest all you want against injustice??!... Or stage a continued protest at U.N headquarters in Europe??!

The police didn't see protesters, they saw or perceived hooligans trying to add to their xenophobic headaches, and did what any other security outfit across the globe would also do...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by etrouble: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Highly disgraceful
[b]Why attack people protesting peacefully to be free from this evil contraception called Nigeria. [/b]We can never be one with Nigeria, let the yorubers and fulanis enjoy their one Nigeria. We don't want to be part of it anymore, so why use force on us? They hate us, every day it's igbo this, igbo that and yet they don't want to grant referendum. Whether they like it or not, one way or the other, very soon, an incident that will trigger this actualization for good will occur. You can never outshine the sun.

You people are the evil in Nigeria, once you are taken out, evil is taken out of Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Amazingman(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2019
ezenwajosh:

No it actually is telling andvaced world that Igbos are the only black race with human reasoning in Africa

Why do we need to tell the advanced works that we reason properly while back home we haven't done anything for ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by omenka(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
gr8child:
Lol. Aren't these the same people that hailed the attack by their members on Ekweremadu? They should sharrap there.
The hypocrisy is mindblowing. Ekweremadu wasnt even protesting, dude responded to an invitation to an event, they trailed him and attacked him. Their leader came out to praise them.

Today they are at recieving end of similar treatment and they are saying it is disgraceful.

How do ipob reason?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by omenka(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Highly disgraceful
Why attack people protesting peacefully to be free from this evil contraception called Nigeria. We can never be one with Nigeria, let the yorubers and fulanis enjoy their one Nigeria. We don't want to be part of it anymore, so why use force on us? They hate us, every day it's igbo this, igbo that and yet they don't want to grant referendum. Whether they like it or not, one way or the other, very soon, an incident that will trigger this actualization for good will occur. You can never outshine the sun.
I suppose Ekweremadu was violent when he was attacked.

I don't like Ekweremadu, never have, and doubt I ever will, but you guys that call yourselves ipob have a sickening level of hypocrisy and entitlement.

What is wrong with you people? Why is it so hard for you to swallow the same pills you manufacture and administer to others?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Inflammatory: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
Give them what they want. Build a wall. Make all of them working in the federal institutions continue working as a foreigner, if they want to. If they insist on staying in your country, make anti-them policies just like SA. It will be a win-win situation and their won't be any blame game again. All serious parts will be developed.

If they are now doing rubbish after this, we will show them rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by ZZ22: 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2019
allthingsgood:

Formidable as how biko
In terms of landmass, u lack. In terms of population u lack. In terms of economy, u are not particularly significant.
Biafra na scam!
All hail Biafra
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by TwentyOnePilots(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by karpentar: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hello Nigerians, there's ongoing cultural arts competition in North America, a Nigerian Mesoma is the only Nigerian contesting in the competition, it’s all about arts design and she's counting on Nigerians to help her win the competition by voting for her. Click on the Link below to vote, the voting ends on 13 Oct 2019, plz vote everyday for her to win. Only one vote per day is permitted.

https://custom-culture.vans.ca/design?submission_id=303121
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
Amazingman:

Why do we need to tell the advanced works that we reason properly while back home we haven't done anything for ourselves.

A lot of people has tried to do something but was tanned down...a lot of Igbos has tried things that could change the face of Nigeria but was shut down because the idea came from the wrong part of the entity.

If I tell you how much I lost in electricity generation in Nigeria you won't believe... There are others like me who has actually executed a game changing business that was shut down.

Just yesterday that said there's no money to repair Enugu airport so it will be closed till further notice...but there's money for rail way from Niger republic to north...theres money for kaduna dry port where northerners clear their goods without anybody holding them or seizing them, there's 100 billions to settle Fulani bandits and give them settlement yet people ask me why I want BIAFRA...WHY WE WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA

Will Yoruba be happy in a Nigeria where calabar sea port is working and they have to come all the way to calabar to clear their good and take it by road through asaba, Benin ore to LAGOS to sell?

Some Igbo's senators has raised motion that went down the drain because of majority doesn't support it and majority are northerns

We are telling advanced world we are no longer comfortable in such system....our politicians can't speak because they have been compromised...look at umahi he's been call on trips with buhari been promised the next in line for president now how will such person see evil and speak up...because he thinks its his turn...that's their game since 1967 till date.. The truth is they don't represent us and when time comes we will take care of the saboteurs called Igbo leaders who goes to aso rock with their children's CVs...betray an Igbo mans trust and he will hunt you when the time is right.

1 Like

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by DJInfluence: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
eventlamp:
Why would anyone attack people on peaceful protest? what is it with Africa and their undemocratic ways?

I seriously condemn this act by the SA government.
i Hope you also condemned IPOB members beating up a senator?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by colestephan86: 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
Exc2000:
grin

oh really?

if IPob people jam Southafrican people, them go cry and turn full blooded Nigerians

Some of this Dunce would find a way to blame Afonja, Fulani Osinbajo and Buhari wey no send them

after the lamidi Kanu Broadcast, he would load their flat brain with another level of propaganda and brainwashing
Lamidi Kanu or Lamidi Kano, you can't even spell our leaders name correctly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by PrinceGeorgia: 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mumu people why disturbing Nigeria president when u call urself Biafra...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Stanleyagilo(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Amazingman:
You people are disgracing some igbos
coming from a sophisticated slowpoke
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Neoteny(m): 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Someday you all will wish you never said all this because the BIAFRAN GOVERNMENT will never forget

That's whenever the BIAFRAN GOVERNMENT solidifies from
an amorphous fart in Kanu's pale yellow butt to a large piece of shiit dropped onto your collective flat heads.

Until that happens, fug you and your biafra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
Neoteny:

That's whenever the BIAFRAN GOVERNMENT solidifies from
an amorphous fart in Kanu's pale yellow butt to a large piece of shiit dropped onto your collective flat heads.

Until that happens, fug you and your biafra
Alright thank you
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Stanleyagilo(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2019
[quote author=PrinceGeorgia post=82832782]Mumu people why disturbing Nigeria president when u call urself Biafra...[/quote
fool
imagine a legalised citizens of Nigeria saying this...
u lucky u weren't a victim of the xenophobic attacks
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by jkendy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Area4Area:
When the whole world now comes against you, don't blame God for not helping you
Nope, rather when the whole world comes together to favour my people, sadist like you and your likes shouldn't blame God for abandoning you to your shame grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Neoteny(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Alright thank you

Mention it
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by gwarotango: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2019
I wonder why the police didn't use live bullets on those despicable miscreants/drug dealers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2019
allthingsgood:

Formidable as how biko
Biafra na scam!

You're a kid really...where will I even start explaining to you
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by jkendy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hausaman1:

What a shameless pigs.
Matured minds don't respond to confused souls, they enlighten them to illuminate their dark minds. So keep the insults coming...

BTW, pig/pork is a nice delicacy in other parts of the world, far far better than where you call a home, you know
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
Exc2000:
grin

oh really?

if IPob people jam Southafrican people, them go cry and turn full blooded Nigerians

Some of this Dunce would find a way to blame Afonja, Fulani Osinbajo and Buhari wey no send them

after the lamidi Kanu Broadcast, he would load their flat brain with another level of propaganda and brainwashing

Louder please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Amazingman(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
ezenwajosh:

A lot of people has tried to do something but was tanned down...a lot of Igbos has tried things that could change the face of Nigeria but was shut down because the idea came from the wrong part of the entity.

If I tell you how much I lost in electricity generation in Nigeria you won't believe... There are others like me who has actually executed a game changing business that was shut down.

Just yesterday that said there's no money to repair Enugu airport to it will be closed till further notice...but there's money for rail way from Niger republic to north...theres money for kaduna dry port where northerners clear their goods without anybody holding them or seizing them.

Will Yoruba be happy in a Nigeria where calabar sea port is working and they have to come all the way to calabar to clear their good and take it by road through asaba, Benin ore to land to sell?

Some Igbo's senators has raised motion that went down the drain because of majority doesn't support it and majority are northerns

We are telling advanced world we are no longer comfortable in such system....our politicians can't speak because they have been compromised

The same advanced world is the biggest traitor in the Biafra saga. They seem to provide a safe haven when one is in danger but their benefits from the Nigeria of today is uninmaginable.
Igbos are a very very lucrative , creative and we'll sophisticated minded individuals. If we keep on relying on the fg to do that which we can provide for ourselves, we will keep failing.
Enugu airport maybe down but the pot bellied thieves we have as politicians caused all this trauma. There is a way to do things and a way to get things done. Nigeria is not a problem to Biafra. When a fruit is ready, it falls down from the tree. Until then , only until then. Is Biafra ripe constitutionally , educationally, psychologically, mentally and physically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
omenka:
I suppose Ekweremadu was violent when he was attacked.

I don't like Ekweremadu, never have, and doubt I ever will, but you guys that call yourselves ipob have a sickening level of hypocrisy and entitlement.

What is wrong with you people? Why is it so hard for you to swallow the same pills you manufacture and administer to others?

Most nigerians confuse things
Why do you hate ekweremmadu?
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Amazingman(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
Stanleyagilo:
coming from a sophisticated slowpoke

Mr fast poke , where has your fastness and speed taken you and the current Biafra to ? Bugs bunny, Concord jet. Wake up, face your hustle and mind your business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Amazingman:

The same advanced world is the biggest traitor in the Biafra saga. They seem to provide a safe haven when one is in danger but their benefits from the Nigeria of today is uninmaginable.
Igbos are a very very lucrative , creative and we'll sophisticated minded individuals. If we keep on relying on the fg to do that which we can provide for ourselves, we will keep failing.
Enugu airport maybe down but the pot bellied thieves we have as politicians caused all this trauma. There is a way to do things and a way to get things done. Nigeria is not a problem to Biafra. When a fruit is ready, it falls down from the tree. Until then , only until then. Is Biafra ripe constitutionally , educationally, psychologically, mentally and physically.

Wow...when a fruit is ready it falls down from the tree...who stays at home and wait for God to bless his plate

Our politicians are our problem that's why ipob despise them and treat them as outcast because they will be the one to sell us out in abuja...and yet you all turn to hate ipob for hating their leaders...HAVE YOU SEEN A VIDEO SAYING TO FULANI THAT ANY ANABERIAN KILLED THEY WILL OAY #500,000 FINE...NOW TELL ME WHO SPEAKS THAT WAY...AND TOMORROW YOU WILL PRAISE HIM AS A LEADER AND CONSULT HIM ON BIAFRA MATTER
Re: ‘IPOB Members’ Attack In South Africa Disgraceful’ - IPOB by Amazingman(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Wow...when a fruit is ready it falls down from the tree...who stays at home and wait for God to bless his plate

Our politicians are our problem that's why ipob despise them and treat them as outcast because they will be the one to sell us out in abuja...and yet you all turn to hate ipob for hating their leaders...HAVE YOU SEEN A VIDEO SAYING TO FULANI THAT ANY ANABERIAN KILLED THEY WILL OAY #500,000 FINE...NOW TELL ME WHO SPEAKS THAT WAY...AND TOMORROW YOU WILL PRAISE HIM AS A LEADER AND CONSULT HIM ON BIAFRA MATTER

Ipob is fighting a shadow of the tree blocking it's path. We want to be or do because they did. Ipob are actually greater, better than they know and until they get themselves right, crossing the bridge to freedom may last a little while longer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Poverty Gap Fueling North-south Migration In Nigeria - Yahoo News / President Goodluck Jonathan Will Win On Saturday - Abdullahi Maibasira / Orji Uzor Kalu’s Mother, Brothers Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.