Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria (11136 Views)

Senators On Tour Of Federal Roads In South-East Nigeria (Photos) / Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria by dawnkenns(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2010
People always asked this "Who is the best & honest serving Governor in South - East Nigeria now & his achievements" Because we come to realize that South - East is the poorest zone in Nigeria.Contribute your quota here toward develpment of the zone.God bless your thought.
Re: Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2010
It's between Sullivan Chime and Ikedi Ohakim.
Re: Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria by excanny: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2010
Sullivan Chime- no contest. Very focused.
Re: Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria by seanet02: 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2010
afam4eva:

PETER OBI
Re: Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria by archaic20: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2010
na Barr Sullivan Chime of course, ohakim is the worst
Re: Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria by Adonike(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2010
Sullivan Chime is better
Re: Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria by mensdept: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2010
afam4eva:

Dont be silly.

Clearly the governors of northern Igboland (Enugu/Anambra) are serious+ Amaechi
Re: Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria by marocguy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2010
Sullivan Chime takes it. No "or" case here. D worst three r ohakim(419),orji(confused man) n elechi(pensionier without ideas)
Re: Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria by dawnkenns(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2010
Ohakim dont have respect to Imo_lites, especial elders. His boys attack a journalis & Rev. Father & he robbed jobless Imo youth N2000 x 10.000.He's the worst Gov in Igbo land.God save our soul
Re: Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria by ReachRich(m): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2010
The best is Sullivan Chime followed by Peter Obi.
The worst Gov not just in d southeast but d whole 9ja is T A Orji.He is dumb,clueless n higly corrupt.
Re: Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria by egift(m): 2:29am On Nov 05, 2010
I will go for Bar. Sullivan Chime and closely by Dr. Peter Obi. I wish others could have just done their job.

Re: Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria by nonnyno(m): 5:55am On Nov 05, 2010
I would have given it to Sullivan Chime but he has started disappointing his people. He started well, at least we can see the new look Enugu is wearing today. But how can you say he is the best when he has suddenly turned to a dictator! remember power corrupts and my Governor is intoxicated with power now. Look at the areas he has failed in:
-youth empowerment
-rural development
-Education
-Agriculture
-party relation
-public relations/consultation with people
-lopsidedness in political appointments
You should know that what is tearing up Enugu PDP today is his stubbornness and dictatorial approach to issues that concerns the masses. How can a Governor decide to be tormenting his people by imposing men of questionable characters on them as Legislators, Chairmen, Councillors etc. He started by returning all the Councilors to a second term, an action which is causing turmoil in many communities in the state today because never in the history of Enugu state have Councillors served two tenure.
As if that is not enough, he recently had the boldness to come in the public to inform his elements that all the current House of Assembly members and National Assembly members we be returned to the same positions come 2011. He is too daft to know that some of these men have spent 12years and rest had already stayed for eight years.
the big question then is, are there no more men of goodwill and integrity in Enugu State? thanks to timely intervention of Nwodos in the matter.
Now tell me, is he not a dictator! only God knows what will happen should he be allowed a second tenure. He will be worse than Ebeano, yes. Currently he is with bad company and is been taught the Ebeano doctrines. No wonder the wife ran to adoration ground last Wednesday day for solution! i hope she will hid the advice of the man of God and convey accordingly to the husband. if not, i am afraid my Governor is under a serious spell and only God can help him realize himself.
Re: Who? Is Best Governor South - East Nigeria by omicron(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2010
Sullivan chime remains a very focused governor, despite his challenges and his shortcomings. He's the very best. I just hope he at least maintains the same focus after may 2011 (ie if he wins the election, which i think he has already won especially if this cliche of FFC [Free, Fair & Credible] election will be the case.

(1) (Reply)

Get Our Oil Wells Back, Oshiomhole Tells New Edo Nddc Rep / Court Dismisses Suit Against APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Over 'NYSC Certificate' / Kano To Convert 5 Forests To Herdsmen Settlements – Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.