Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Hot Seex Positions Every Couples Need To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hot Seex Positions Every Couples Need To Know (3972 Views)

What Can A Woman Take Immediately After Seex To Avoid Pregnancy? URGENT / Unbelievable!!! Chicken Dies After Hot Seex With Hen / Singer Davido Insulted As "Uncircumcised Dik" By Lady After Seex Romp[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Seex Positions Every Couples Need To Know by Mhizcarolina: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hot s*xual mind-blowing positions every couple needs to know
Its winter, the weather is always cold and chilled. You may want to hit the gym and do some exercise so that you will sweat and burn some calories. However, you don't need to hit the gym anymore- just take note of the s*x positions we are going to dish out fresh below so you can perform them during your s*x-ercise romp with your spouse and burn off some calories when sweating.
VISIT HERE FOR PHOTOS AND FULL POST:
http://gistyoulove.com/2019/10/hot-seexual-positions-every-couple.html

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hot Seex Positions Every Couples Need To Know by blissboss32(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
tongue That standing position go make 40 seconds man die ooo!

1 Like

Re: Hot Seex Positions Every Couples Need To Know by chicolate(f): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Oooh my! Is coming! That was how my bf shouted and fling me on the floor when we were doing the standing position. I cant 4get dat day coz i realy hit my bum very hard on the ground but the se* was hot sha

1 Like

Re: Hot Seex Positions Every Couples Need To Know by amgr8(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
Oh haaa!
Re: Hot Seex Positions Every Couples Need To Know by amgr8(m): 4:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
chicolate:
Oooh my! Is coming! That was how my bf shouted and fling me on the floor when we were doing the standing position. I cant 4get dat day coz i realy hit my bum very hard on the ground but the se* was hot sha
So your bf is a 5 secs man
Re: Hot Seex Positions Every Couples Need To Know by 40secondsMan: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
blissboss32:
tongue That standing position go make 40 seconds man die ooo!

one thing must kill am man lipsrsealed
Re: Hot Seex Positions Every Couples Need To Know by blissboss32(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
40secondsMan:

one thing must kill am man lipsrsealed
the real 40 seconds man don talk! Twale baba!

(1) (Reply)

SEXY TEACHER … (18+) / Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? / Some Nollywood Celebrities Who Quit Acting Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.