Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village (45848 Views)

Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / Ike Confronts Tuoyo Over Mercy At Saturday Night: 'Don’t Try Me, I’m A Gangsta’ (2) (3) (4)

BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by newsynews: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
Anita Joseph and MC Galaxy have stormed the streets with some fans of Mercy to campaign for her to win the BBNaija reality TV show.

Anita Joseph and MC Galaxy took to the streets of Ikeja sharing recharge cards so fans of Mercy could vote for her.

Some of those who campaigned with them could be seen wearing T-shirts with ‘Lambo’ written on it, which is a slogan used by Mercy.

WATCH VIDEO:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3NNRARB8cZ/?igshid=1wq0w70ewcmrm

https://wotzup.ng/bbnaija-anita-joseph-and-mc-galaxy-storm-the-streets-to-campaign-for-mercy-video/

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by calmheart: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lazy Nigerian youths undecided undecided undecided

302 Likes 16 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Onyi22(f): 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mercy for the money....
Haters will not like this

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by praizblog: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
wink wink.

Anytime My husband Is about to release inside me i start praying for him – Relationship Counselor Dorcar Solomon demostrate on live interview tv... Watch Video Here
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by kings59: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
All these for a woman who only knows how to twerk. Last week Saturday, I visited my aunt just to know how she's doing. I asked her about her daughter and son. She told me that James went for training and Sandra is somewhere around the compound playing. I went downstairs to look for her only to find her twerking with her friends. They were three. I called her and told her not at this age.

All she told me was that she wants to be like Mercy, that don't I watch BBNaija. I was so disgusted by her words.

Please let us know what we are doing so as not to be blamed in the future.

If all these people I see in the pic are Christians or Muslim, then I would say everyone is hypocrite.

Now I know why the police/ APC said, " Change begins with me"

Thunder fire anybody that would criticise Buhari's administration or any other government again.

Useless youths.

191 Likes 16 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
See where you will see our celebrities, hitting the streets for a useless show that people have sex in the toilet on life
Live TV.
A show that teach no iota of morals!

There is a present case of a 6 months old baby that was arrested by DSS for 13 days along with the family just because they demanded for the gratuity owed their father.

You will never see them storming the streets demanding for justice.
You won't find lawyers like Mike Ezhekome coming out to defend this family prono bono, but he'd rather encourage Atiku to go to supreme court just to continue milking the Cameroonian dry!

There was a nation!
Misplaced priorities everywhere!
plaetton:

Don't mind the useless people. undecided
Very useless anyhow human beings!

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Amstupid(m): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2019
My collection ( ps4) grin

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Criticaltemp: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ok, MC has found another abby mama in the persin if MERCY.. We r watching. But wait oo, Abeg, Has voting not ended? Anyways not not Anita and mC r doing partners for mercy, this night pants may shift.. Na so e dey take start.

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by wiseone28: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
If she win how many of them will follow have a share of the money?

Have not seen any pastor coming to support her but they will be the first to get 10% as tithe

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by paparazzi1987(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
Inside life grin when you sacrifice your peanut money to vote for nonentities lipsrsealed

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2019
kings59:
All these for a woman who only knows how to twerk. Last week Saturday, I visited my aunt just to know how she's doing. I asked her about her daughter and son. She told me that James went for training and Sandra is somewhere around the compound playing. I went downstairs to look for her only to find her twerking with her friends. They were three. I called her and told her not at this age.

All she told me was that she wants to be like Mercy, that don't I watch BBNaija. I was so disgusted by her words.

If all these people I see in the pic are Christians or Muslim, then I would say everyone is hypocrite.

Thunder fire anybody that would criticise Buhari's administration or any other government again.

Useless youths.
Immorality grows wings everyday.

Local man is confused about where Immorality would land us someday

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Latidoh1: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
I voted for Mike. But if Mercy wins. No problem

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Useless celebrities

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nigeria, a Nation full of People with misplaced priorities. sad sad sad

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by WonderManly(m): 9:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mtchewwww! Nonsense And Ingredients...
Mercy Ko, Messi Ni. Mike all the way loading... And if mercy win no wahala. Na so we voted for Atiku and na Buhari come win. And Nigeria never end since then.

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Vickym1(f): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2019

Misplaced priority... That's why apc is using them to play them temporarily ball.

Rubbish

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
What is this

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by crazygod(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Rubbish. Y didn't u guys campaign like this during election? U want me to vote for someone who does nothing but shake bumbum on live TV to win 60m and 1 kobo no go reach my side. U are jokers. angry

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by joseph1832(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
They storm computer village to campaign for Mercy yet, they didn't storm their place of residence to campaign for who will impact positively on their lives. sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by BafanaBafana: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mtcheeeeew!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Earthquake1: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Oh my God, Sowore did not get this kind of attention

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by jagabanlewis(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
If dy had put in d same energy to campaign against buhari Nigeria wuld hv bin bera by nw

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by naijadrivablog: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2019

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Acidosis(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
post=82844046:
See where you will see our celebrities.

There is a present case of a 6 months old baby that was arrested by DSS for 13 days along with the family just because they demanded for the gratuity owed their father.

You will never see them storming the streets demanding for justice.

There was a nation!

see who is talking

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by smithe113(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
chai...... things like this makes me lose hope in Nigerian youths as the agent of change in this country.

The truth is that an average Nigerian youth/undergraduate would rather watch BBNAIJA than being involved in anything innovative.

Its okay to watch BBNAIJA but it's not oKay to demonstrate this level of nonentity. This category of people won't come out for an awareness walk that would benefit their community not to talk of a revolution rally.

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by sirusX(m): 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
This is the kind of scenario where someone deems it fit to put in effort, sweat, time and money

Who did we offend?

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by maidaddy: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
kings59:

Useless youths.

omg! what a bore

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by shamecurls(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
See as she be like bag of beans

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Exc2000: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2019

Mercy the slayer of Tacha

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Acidosis:
see who is talking
See the unrepentant senior wailer quoting us.
We won't be surpsied if he left his gala carton this morning to hit the street also supporting BB9JA.
Shame!

Better carry your gala carton 5am tomorrow morning and hit the street to recover today's loss.
And leave Bb9ja alone.
Shame again!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2019

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Temmy6236: 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
Their common sense suppose tell them say Big brother management are the ones to decide who wins at this final stage. All these votes are just extra cash for big brother.

My little advice to we sensible Nigerian- if you see any opportunity to leave the country, please do! Nigeria is a useless country with Misplaced priority. Rice is 850 naira.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels / Where Is TSTV / Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight