Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village (45872 Views)

Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / Ike Confronts Tuoyo Over Mercy At Saturday Night: 'Don’t Try Me, I’m A Gangsta’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by IamCharles123: 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
kings59:
All these for a woman who only knows how to twerk. Last week Saturday, I visited my aunt just to know how she's doing. I asked her about her daughter and son. She told me that James went for training and Sandra is somewhere around the compound playing. I went downstairs to look for her only to find her twerking with her friends. They were three. I called her and told her not at this age.

All she told me was that she wants to be like Mercy, that don't I watch BBNaija. I was so disgusted by her words.

Please let us know what we are doing so as not to be blamed in the future.

If all these people I see in the pic are Christians or Muslim, then I would say everyone is hypocrite.

Now I know why the police/ APC said, " Change begins with me"

Thunder fire anybody that would criticise Buhari's administration or any other government again.

Useless youths.
U story na lie jor
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by BluePearls(m): 9:56pm On Oct 04, 2019
Most of you people here spoke my mind so I'd just lower my weapon.
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by saajus: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2019
O ga o. I wish they can exude this kind of energy to campaign for the right guys during election
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by nnaeyes6: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
This is a peaceful protest. Shiites should learn from it.

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Lordjb: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Okay, nice
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by gazza07(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Foolish ppl
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Nvc078: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Acidosis:

see who is talking
No mind the kin f000l

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Nvc078: 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mc Galaxy... Who is he again?...OK I recall, he used to be a town crier right?
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by vastone(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
YOU ARE A VILLAGE BOY>SWEAR DOWN
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Ovasize(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
ITxBUSH:
Some persons should link me up with Anita Joseph. Would pay the b!tch some cash for a 10 minutes video shoot

I get her connect for real, contact me if u are game
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by johncallidon(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
sirusX:
This is the kind of scenario where someone deems it fit to put in effort, sweat, time and money

Who did we offend?

lolls.
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by bizhop01: 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
Joblessness
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by kingkuntaval: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
So Buhari was right after all.

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by chuksville(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
I'm Single & Searching for a Cute & God-fearing Lady for a Fruitful Relationship
Chat me up on Whatsapp
+234 07067518070
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Olodo24: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2019
kings59:
All these for a woman who only knows how to twerk. Last week Saturday, I visited my aunt just to know how she's doing. I asked her about her daughter and son. She told me that James went for training and Sandra is somewhere around the compound playing. I went downstairs to look for her only to find her twerking with her friends. They were three. I called her and told her not at this age.

All she told me was that she wants to be like Mercy, that don't I watch BBNaija. I was so disgusted by her words.

Please let us know what we are doing so as not to be blamed in the future.

If all these people I see in the pic are Christians or Muslim, then I would say everyone is hypocrite.

Now I know why the police/ APC said, " Change begins with me"

Thunder fire anybody that would criticise Buhari's administration or any other government again.

Useless youths.
lie lie
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by AMvanquish: 11:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
crazygod:
Rubbish. Y didn't u guys campaign like this during election? U want me to vote for someone who does nothing but shake bumbum on live TV to win 60m and 1 kobo no go reach my side. U are jokers. angry

Bros. I just tire ooo. Why some Nigerians just foolish like this...
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Naijaarchive(m): 11:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Orisirisi
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by siverspooon(m): 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
newsynews:
Anita Joseph and MC Galaxy have stormed the streets with some fans of Mercy to campaign for her to win the BBNaija reality TV show.

Anita Joseph and MC Galaxy took to the streets of Ikeja sharing recharge cards so fans of Mercy could vote for her.

Some of those who campaigned with them could be seen wearing T-shirts with ‘Lambo’ written on it, which is a slogan used by Mercy.

WATCH VIDEO:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3NNRARB8cZ/?igshid=1wq0w70ewcmrm

https://wotzup.ng/bbnaija-anita-joseph-and-mc-galaxy-storm-the-streets-to-campaign-for-mercy-video/

How many ppl I dey see
? Den no reach even 15.
I bet if bbn should just take a tour of naija street and ask den of bbn dey will be ahpriaed dat not up to 500 ppl watch dis show. Dey are just promoting d damn show to us esp naira land. Without nairaland I can't watch dat show
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Trueyarn(m): 11:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
Like this is the most Vapid and senseless move I have seen this year... These inane minded opportuned homo-sapiens would never come out to support a patriotic movement such as #revolutionnow but can you just imagine campaigning for someone to win a reality Tv show that adds no value what so ever to the intellectual, psychological and financial growth of the average Nigerian youth. This is plain stuuupid!
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by moonbender(m): 12:15am On Oct 05, 2019
newsynews:
Anita Joseph and MC Galaxy have stormed the streets with some fans of Mercy to campaign for her to win the BBNaija reality TV show.

Anita Joseph and MC Galaxy took to the streets of Ikeja sharing recharge cards so fans of Mercy could vote for her.

Some of those who campaigned with them could be seen wearing T-shirts with ‘Lambo’ written on it, which is a slogan used by Mercy.

WATCH VIDEO:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3NNRARB8cZ/?igshid=1wq0w70ewcmrm

https://wotzup.ng/bbnaija-anita-joseph-and-mc-galaxy-storm-the-streets-to-campaign-for-mercy-video/

If its a walk or campaign for a better Nigeria, you won't see these dingbats!
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by rayobaba(m): 1:38am On Oct 05, 2019
calmheart:
Lazy Nigerian youths undecided undecided undecided
they are people confirming buhari statement

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 05, 2019
Very useless people! Just look how foolish they all look. Rubbish! angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Passionate1(m): 4:18am On Oct 05, 2019
They should be campaigning for sowore.
Idiots!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by ShootThemAll(m): 4:39am On Oct 05, 2019
Misplaced priority, if nah to protest about our bad leaders now them go close yash like 2face...Cowards!
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Passionate1(m): 4:59am On Oct 05, 2019
Campaign for sowore. .weak things!
When there are serious health issues ,una go dey beg 4 money everywhere. .
I have solid Health insurance. .I have a good life but I am 4 justice, no matter who it is for or against . My igbo sister ijeoma ojukwu fall my hand. . .u no sabi!
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Ykc2(m): 6:01am On Oct 05, 2019
Any time I visit Nigeria after all the suffer one go through at that yeye airport I come hear people say dem go wait for one musician wey go visit Nigeria for lagos air port I dey suprise,God forbid even I cant wait for messi and c Ronaldo for that airport how you wan take commot? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Jeremy1998: 6:12am On Oct 05, 2019
Sowore please just go home in peace and let's us suffer this together...... See your people ooo
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Wireless01: 6:35am On Oct 05, 2019
Very soon taxes will be placed for every comment, sms, calls etc and the youth are busy with BBN.

Nothing will be done until it's implemented, we begin to cry wolf.

Ọdịmma.
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by emeijeh(m): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2019
Acidosis:

see who is talking

You dey mind the hypocrite?
Sugar coating his words, whereas I heard he is a supporter of the BBN show.
Shame!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by seangy4konji: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2019
You can never them March for a kid in cowbell maths competition or essay...

Shame..
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Isoduwa(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2019
It's finish let me come and be going before Buhari will tag me lazy youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels / Watch Godzilla X Kong: The New Empi Downlaod [hindi-english] 480p | 720p | 1080p / Where Is TSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.