Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,144 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village (45870 Views)

Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / Ike Confronts Tuoyo Over Mercy At Saturday Night: 'Don’t Try Me, I’m A Gangsta’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Fantazy(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2019
See recharge card wey I dey find to call my guys for better things!!!

Arrant nonsense!!
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by kaima1984(f): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Stupid idiots,very senceless he/she goats,u ididots did not campaign when a 10 year old gal was raped few days ago,it's dis shit u guys are campaigning for,lazy youths
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Rolly22(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
kings59:
All these for a woman who only knows how to twerk. Last week Saturday, I visited my aunt just to know how she's doing. I asked her about her daughter and son. She told me that James went for training and Sandra is somewhere around the compound playing. I went downstairs to look for her only to find her twerking with her friends. They were three. I called her and told her not at this age.

All she told me was that she wants to be like Mercy, that don't I watch BBNaija. I was so disgusted by her words.

Please let us know what we are doing so as not to be blamed in the future.

If all these people I see in the pic are Christians or Muslim, then I would say everyone is hypocrite.

Now I know why the police/ APC said, " Change begins with me"

Thunder fire anybody that would criticise Buhari's administration or any other government again.

Useless youths.

Not all of us are useless my brother it's Just that the reasonable ones are so small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels / Where Is TSTV / Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.