Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,388 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village (45873 Views)

Ike With Flower For Mercy At The BBNaija Grand Finale (Photos) / BBNaija: Omashola And Seyi Rock Mercy At The Same Time At Final Party / Ike Confronts Tuoyo Over Mercy At Saturday Night: 'Don’t Try Me, I’m A Gangsta’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Chukwurah003: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Acidosis(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
jagabanlewis:
If dy had put in d same energy to campaign against buhari Nigeria wuld hv bin bera by nw

na so. se you get #50m to bail yourself from DSS when you get detained for protesting unbehalf of other lazy laptop protesters?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by enemachris(m): 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lazy youths, always channelling all their energy towards meaningless things.
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Bjbujubantee: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mad Nigerians!!
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Vic74real: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2019
Campaign for that girl where dey naked herself? With her plastic yansh.Tua-h! God forbid

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Acidosis(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
post=82844190:

See the unrepentant senior wailer quoting us.
We won't be surpsied if he left his gala carton this morning to hit the street also supporting BB9JA.
Shame!

Yes, I'm a proud BBN fan. I support Mike 100% cheesy I would rather support a good and sensible man that is trying to win a #60m prize than defend a man like Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82844190:

See the unrepentant senior wailer quoting us.
We won't be surpsied if he left his gala carton this morning to hit the street also supporting BB9JA.
Shame!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by vRendoh(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2019
kings59:
All these for a woman who only knows how to twerk. Last week Saturday, I visited my aunt just to know how she's doing. I asked her about her daughter and son. She told me that James went for training and Sandra is somewhere around the compound playing. I went downstairs to look for her only to find her twerking with her friends. They were three. I called her and told her not at this age.

All she told me was that she wants to be like Mercy, that don't I watch BBNaija. I was so disgusted by her words.

Please let us know what we are doing so as not to be blamed in the future.

If all these people I see in the pic are Christians or Muslim, then I would say everyone is hypocrite.

Now I know why the police/ APC said, " Change begins with me"

Thunder fire anybody that would criticise Buhari's administration or any other government again.

Useless youths.

how old are they......big brother is rated adults

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by ClitRaider: 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
post=82844046:
See where you will see our celebrities, hitting the streets for a useless show that people have sex in the toilet on life TV.
A show that teach no iota of morals!

There is a present case of a 6 months old baby that was arrested by DSS for 13 days along with the family just because they demanded for the gratuity owed their father.

You will never see them storming the streets demanding for justice.
You won't find lawyers like Mike Ezhekome coming out to defend this family prono bono, but he'd rather encourage Atiku to go to supreme court just to continue milking the Cameroonian dry!

There was a nation!
Misplaced priorities everywhere!
Olodo..

It's not "life TV"
it's "Live TV"

Olodo oshi,..
.. like buhari like suyaseller.
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
Exc2000:
grin

Mercy the slayer of Tacha

[/s]
concentrate on hadith
stop looking for indecency
it's haram in Islam
no wonder the North sees yeroba Muslims as semi kafirs
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by plaetton: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
post=82844046:
See where you will see our celebrities, hitting the streets for a useless show that people have sex in the toilet on life TV.

There is a present case of a 6 months old baby that was arrested by DSS for 13 days along with the family just because they demanded for the gratuity owed their father.

You won't find lawyers like Mike Ezhekome coming out to defend this family prono bono, but he'd rather encourage Atiku to go to supreme court just to continue milking the Cameroonian dry!

There was a nation!
Don't mind the useless people. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
[s]
post=82844046:

There was a nation!
[/s]
Sharap
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Zicoayomi(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2019
what a stupid move... to protest for our right now, the idiot go japa
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by bukatyne(f): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Very soon, contestants would be like Nigerian political parties
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Omoluabi16(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
As much as we all have our right to entertainment, we have taken this thing too far. There are a thousand nobler causes in our society of today crying for attention. A good majority of us turn a blind eye or are simply indifferent to these things that will make lives better in the long run. Pity.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by BENJAMINEZE4: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
Lazy youth now campaigning for IndecentStar on the street is a pity .❌❌❌
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by pyrex23(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Just as foolish as the mofos follow them about..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by ezewealth(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2019
sirusX:
This is the kind of scenario where someone deems it fit to put in effort, sweat, time and money

Who did we offend?
I swear my brother, i just tire asin i am tired

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by MPESA(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
post=82844046:
See where you will see our celebrities, hitting the streets for a useless show that people have sex in the toilet on life
Live TV.

There was a nation!

Very useless anyhow human beings!

Better than your entire generation.
NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by smithe113(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
kings59:
All these for a woman who only knows how to twerk. Last week Saturday, I visited my aunt just to know how she's doing. I asked her about her daughter and son. She told me that James went for training and Sandra is somewhere around the compound playing. I went downstairs to look for her only to find her twerking with her friends. They were three. I called her and told her not at this age.

All she told me was that she wants to be like Mercy, that don't I watch BBNaija. I was so disgusted by her words.

If all these people I see in the pic are Christians or Muslim, then I would say everyone is hypocrite.

Thunder fire anybody that would criticise Buhari's administration or any other government again.

Useless youths.

Wow...... children are already emulating controversial lifestyles of these yeyebrities they watch on TVs.
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by princeakinola1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2019
This is idiotic idea,hunger in the land and you are making money for uneducative and unentertaning and unresonablel and unGodly program,try to protest to our useless that hunger is kill us please,stop promoting this useless pro

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Whiteways: 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2019
With the condition of this country. Selfishness, Senseless and useless people.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Kulas: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
Jus Negodu ! Nonsensical Nonsense !
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by mechanics(m): 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
Hmmmm, vanity.
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by SenecaTheYonger: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
kings59:

Useless youths.

Calm down dude. It's not that bad.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
Mtcheeewww.
Idle fools. undecided
Buhari is Nigeria's president today because the youths of the country are always preoccupied with frivolities like BBN.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by naijabat2001: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
kings59:

All she told me was that she wants to be like Mercy, that don't I watch BBNaija. I was so disgusted by her words. Fool like you see your mind set nah. Assuming she said she wants to be like Rihanna will you shout for her. Ode like you so is only twerk mercy knows how to do. Nigerian with their mindset shaa Abeg go and sleep if you don’t know what to say.

Useless youths.
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Remzii(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2019
go Mercy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by paparazzi1987(m): 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2019
kings59:

Useless youths.

Your comment deserves 60K likes grin
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by newbalancejobs(m): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
LOL another jobless personalities...
Biko get a job today and stop all this waka waka...
2019 Nigerian Navy recruitment for graduates
Nigerian Navy recruitment for graduates, October – November 2019
Applicants can now send in their application for Nigerian Navy recruitment which is meant for graduates.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW!
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by Adrian98(m): 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Damn bloody fooolls
Re: BBNaija: Anita Joseph And MC Galaxy Campaign For Mercy At Computer Village by owila4luv(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2019
kings59:

Useless youths.
Buhari Own Too Much O...! Criticizing Can Not Stop Until He Leaves Office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gulder Ultimate Search: Viewing Times And Channels / Where Is TSTV / Watch Godzilla X Kong: The New Empi Downlaod [hindi-english] 480p | 720p | 1080p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.