Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Why Do Bayelsa And Delta State People Admire And Respect Each Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Bayelsa And Delta State People Admire And Respect Each Other? (610 Views)

Why Do People Admire Me When I Look Unkempt But Look Away When I Look My Best? / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) / Are There Still Guys Who Girls Admire And Are Extremely Proud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Bayelsa And Delta State People Admire And Respect Each Other? by Ilamina(f): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Nigeria is such a great nation

Everyone has their own tribe best friend
Re: Why Do Bayelsa And Delta State People Admire And Respect Each Other? by healthserve(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2019
Onila ti ya werey walahi

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bayelsa And Delta State People Admire And Respect Each Other? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2019
healthserve:
Onila ti ya werey walahi
Re: Why Do Bayelsa And Delta State People Admire And Respect Each Other? by healthserve(m): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2019
Blackivy27:

She's hmm. You need to check her past posts to understand wink
Re: Why Do Bayelsa And Delta State People Admire And Respect Each Other? by Satan66(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2019
You need to go for check up.
Re: Why Do Bayelsa And Delta State People Admire And Respect Each Other? by vickyhow(m): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blackivy27:
i dint want to spoil ur diary with my post !
Am not what u think of me We were only havinq fun, exchanqinq banter
4 the umpteenth time ! i wish I knew u in the physical world, and not on some faceless forum..
i would hv b**nqed the livinq hell outta U
Am beqinninq to like u BTW
Re: Why Do Bayelsa And Delta State People Admire And Respect Each Other? by vickyhow(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blackivy27:
Trust me i would take this feelinq to a whole new Level
Re: Why Do Bayelsa And Delta State People Admire And Respect Each Other? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2019
vickyhow:

i dint want to spoil ur diary with my post !
Am not what u think of me We were only havinq fun, exchanqinq banter
4 the umpteenth time ! i wish I knew u in the physical world, and not on some faceless forum..
i would hv b**nqed the livinq hell outta U
Am beqinninq to like u BTW
You were insulting me.
Re: Why Do Bayelsa And Delta State People Admire And Respect Each Other? by vickyhow(m): 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blackivy27:
You were insulting me.
My Appoloqies !
Re: Why Do Bayelsa And Delta State People Admire And Respect Each Other? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
vickyhow:

My Appoloqies !
grin You did this before. Then gossiped me. I want to say sure, but you might say ill of me later. embarassed
Re: Why Do Bayelsa And Delta State People Admire And Respect Each Other? by Ilamina(f): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Lady Almost Missed Her Engagement Ring While Separating Fight (Photos) / A Little Fact About Men / She Burnt Her Husband’s Clothes And Brought Him Back To His Senses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.