Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. (2764 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Ayodele Daniel-Dada (Pictured) / Prophet Who Predicted Jonathan’s Defeat Says What Will Happen To Buhari, Agbaje / Primate Predicts Mechanical Fault For Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by chosen04(f): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2010
From now on to 2014, we must pray very hard to avert disaster in our country. We need to pray to prevent earthquake and famine and get the election conduct right because that is the key issue which will determine the fate of this country. Election of 2011 will determine the future of the nation and we do not want crisis. So, our leaders must be careful in their conduct. We want free and fair election. Hence, Obasanjo should stare clear of the 2011 election and allow God to judge the winner.
Otherwise, revolution is coming! 28, 29, and 30th of September are very important days for the nation to pray to avert danger.

Nigerians are peace-loving people, who want to go about their normal business. What do you think is or are the solutions to all you have said?

I have told you already that on the 28, 29 and 30th of September to organise prayers to avert this looming danger. And to be honest with you, we are not saying anything that is scary here; we are only alerting those who care about this nation; who are concerned about the future of this country, on what to do.

CULLED FROM:: 2011: My fears over Jega, Jonathan –Primate Ayodele

http://www.thenationallifeonline.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2627:2011-my-fears-over-jega-jonathan-primate-ayodele&catid=44:politics&Itemid=789
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by chosen04(f): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2010
So what happened? Is it that we didnot pray enough or that our numerous pray was only able to reduce the impact of the independence bomb blast?

Seriously, Ayodele is one nigeria prophet that one needs to start taking serious . . . . . . .Even though am not a fan of prophectic prophecies . . . . . . . . .
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:28pm On Nov 04, 2010
Why can't all these prophets pray for evil to be averted and prophesy good for Nigeria? Everytime its always evil prophecies.
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by chosen04(f): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2010
Ijele-igbo:

Why can't all these prophets pray for evil to be averted and prophesy good for Nigeria? Everytime its always evil prophecies.

Do you want them to compromise the message as directed from above?

chosen04:

. And to be honest with you, we are not saying anything that is scary here; we are only alerting those who care about this nation;

Prophets only ALERTS. The only problem is that ''Nothing good comes from Nigeria''. So its not the fault of the messager. The massage must be delivered uncompromised unlike Politicans.
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by Abagworo(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2010
Otherwise, revolution is coming! 28 , 29 , and 30 th of September are very important days for the nation to pray to avert danger. Eventually, a state will be created from Lagos State. The governor should pray very well. All said and done, if Jonathan gets re-elected, he will not complete his tenure.

If you compare this to Bakare's prophesy,then they said thesame thing that Buhari is expected to be the true winner while Jonathan will steal Buhari's mandate and either dies or is removed halfway after putting the country in chaos.Every word in that prophecy has come to pass including Sambos problem with GEJ.It is not the wish of anybody for GEJ to die but if all men of God say that same thing,I think he should quit this whole election and move on with his good life.
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by slap1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 04, 2010
How exactly is the prophesy related to the IBB -- Independent Bomb Blast?
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by chosen04(f): 7:47am On Nov 05, 2010
slap1:

How exactly is the prophesy related to the IBB -- Independent Bomb Blast?

He asked the country to pray seriously from 28-30th september to avert the looming danger (Bomb blast) . . . . . .He repeated that it must happen.
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by slap1(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2010
^^ Ok, I get it.
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by chosen04(f): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2010
slap1:

^^ Ok, I get it.

So what do you think about the prophet and his prophecies . . . . . . . . .
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by slap1(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2010
If his prophecies have proven to hold water then he should be taken seriously. But of course our politicians obviously have 'better' things to worry about.
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 05, 2010
Some ppl were given the gift to predict and to use that prediction to avert the event.

I know I personally feel when something will happen and how. So I take my instinct really serious, it has never failed me cool cool Even tho I dont choose what I get to feel.
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by bkbabe97y(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I know I personally feel when something will happen and how.

What do u "personally feel" about me wanting to smash?

When do u know it will "happen and how"?

Tell me please, oh Great soothsayer!
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by chosen04(f): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Its about listening to your inner mind and hearing the silent voice speak . . . . . .
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by ladi02(m): 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2010
Abagworo:

If you compare this to Bakare's prophesy,then they said thesame thing that Buhari is expected to be the true winner while Jonathan will steal Buhari's mandate and either dies or is removed halfway after putting the country in chaos.Every word in that prophecy has come to pass including Sambos problem with GEJ.It is not the wish of anybody for GEJ to die but if all men of God say that same thing,I think he should quit this whole election and move on with his good life.

i dont think its buhari, i feel its Ribadu he has a lot of enemies that will never want him to be President, i dont see Buhari winning much votes

What problems does Sambo have with GEJ now
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by Beaf: 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2010
I'm shocked that this so called prophet is getting time of day from esteemed NLers. He is just another charlatan among many, hoping for relevance by making vague "prophesies."

Me too sef wan prophesy!
Behold brethren! Lo, I see the heavens open and a voice like thunder speaketh; "tomorrow will come, then night will come and day will break. This will happen again and again in a cycle." grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2010
chosen04:

Its about listening to your inner mind and hearing the silent voice speak . . . . . .

Gbam. And not only that, and when you think abt things hard, when your mind drifts off . . . that ish happens exactly same way I thought abt it. It's crazy.

bk.babe97y:

You ARE crazy.
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2010
well he knew how to say it "just three days to independence day.
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by chosen04(f): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Gbam. And not only that, and when you think abt things hard, when your mind drifts off . . . that ish happens exactly same way I thought abt it. It's crazy.

DOES IT HAPPEN TO YOU TOO? I THOUGHT ITS JUST ME!!!!! . . . . . .it means we have some thing in common. LOL
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2010
chosen04:

DOES IT HAPPEN TO YOU TOO? I THOUGHT ITS JUST ME!!!!! . . . . . .it means we have some thing in common. LOL
LOL yea. My mom has it too. There was one time she "saw" it in her thoughts of our healthy neighbor dying. 3 days later, the lady died.
When I think abt ish, I pray hard on it. Yea, it sounds corny.
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by chic2pimp(m): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2010
Bloody Liar!!!
Who Does This Fool Think He Is Deceiving?

Foresee ko Popsie ni.

Beaf:

I'm shocked that this so called prophet is getting time of day from esteemed NLers. He is just another charlatan among many, hoping for relevance by making vague "prophesies."

[b]Me too sef wan prophesy!
[i]Behold brethren! Lo, I see the heavens open and a voice like thunder speaketh; "tomorrow will come, then night will come and day will break. This will happen again and again in a cycle."[/[/b]i] grin
. . . . . So It Is Written And It Shall Come To Pass grin
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by chosen04(f): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL yea. My mom has it too. There was one time she "saw" it in her thoughts of our healthy neighbor dying. 3 days later, the lady died.
When I think abt ish, I pray hard on it. Yea, it sounds corny.

Its why i fear my mom . . . . . .If she says it, it happens. . .
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by ITbomb(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2010
chosen04:

He asked the country to pray seriously from 28-30th september to avert the looming danger (Bomb blast) . . . . . .He repeated that it must happen.

on my dairy nothing massive happen on that day, just one or two detonations somewhere in abuja. Fyi we were celebrated child dedication that day
I could as well say something bad will happen in nigeria tomorrow and then a trailer fall in yola , i then go on air inform nigerians that i warned about the danger(accident)
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by mensdept: 4:29am On Nov 06, 2010
Beaf:

Me too sef wan prophesy!
Behold brethren! Lo, I see the heavens open and a voice like thunder speaketh; "tomorrow will come, then night will come and day will break. This will happen again and again in a cycle." grin

Hurray. Glad at least one person on this thread isnt behaving like a child.

That "Prophet" didnt see or hear or feel anything jor. The only thing I "foresee" is that serious Naija folks are going to take all these 1st estate liars and con artist to the guillotine when the time comes.
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by bkbabe97y(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2010
chosen04:

Ileke-IdI:

When I think abt ish, I  pray hard on it. Yea, it sounds corny.

Its all "Energy". Anything you put an effort in (whether mental, spiritual, or even physical) usually manifests into what you were thinking/aiming/working for; the mind and the tongue are very powerful tools in shaping destiny. Why do you think people pray? Whether theres a God somewhere answering the prayers or not, the fact is that whatever they asked for happened (or at least a majority think it did).You cannot underestimate the power of the mind and mouth!
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Its all "Energy". Anything you put an effort in (whether mental, spiritual, or even physical) usually manifests into what you were thinking/aiming/working for; the mind and the tongue are very powerful tools in shaping destiny. Why do you think people pray? Whether theres a God somewhere answering the prayers or not, the fact is that whatever they asked for happened (or at least a majority think it did).You cannot underestimate the power of the mind and mouth!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[checks the username again]

Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by supereagle(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2010
Forget about him.
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by bkbabe97y(m): 12:45am On Nov 08, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

[checks the username again]

I could tell u some things that'll make u hate to stay in the dark of ur living-room alone. lol

You ever heard of Santeria?
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 08, 2010
bk.babe97y:

I could tell u some things that'll make u hate to stay in the dark of your living-room alone. lol

You ever heard of Santeria?
Yes, and you can stop it right there.
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by bkbabe97y(m): 5:56am On Nov 09, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Yes, and you can stop it right there.

Someone is a scaredy cat!lol
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by Abagworo(m): 3:17am On Jan 01, 2011
Let us pray that the Lord touch the heart of our leaders.
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by Abeem(m): 6:36am On Jan 01, 2011
He got it right.
I can tell you already that IBB will not contest under PDP. All the same, Jonathan will disappoint Nigeria if he eventually wins in 2011
. And he has a new prediction for the coming year- http://tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/features/2913-2011-what-the-prophets-sayjonathan-should-pray-against-sudden-death-presidential-plane-crash-imminent.html
Re: Primate Ayodele: The Prophet Who (fore)saw Independence Bomb Blast. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 01, 2011
slap1:

If his prophecies have proven to hold water then he should be taken seriously. But of course our politicians obviously have 'better' things to worry about.
which water ? Pure water or bottle water ?

Abegi,hin no dey see better thing

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Updates From Kaduna And Bauchi / Efcc Declares Ex-gombe Gov, Danjuma Goje, Wanted / Fashola Inspects Imota Rice Mill, Rice Field And Irrigation Facility, Itoga. Pic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.