Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

She Is Scaring Me Away - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Scaring Me Away (1206 Views)

Just Marry Me Away!! / His Sexual Strenght Is Scaring Her Away... / 15 Ways To Tell A Guy You Love Him Without Scaring Him Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Scaring Me Away by meekas(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2010
I have this girlfriend,we've been dating for 9months and we have plans to get married before the middle of next year. But the only problem i have with her is that she complains a lot,even on frivolous issues,she would go on and on even after pleading with her. Now,my family has started noticing this attitude of hers and i am also scared of the future. Pls advice me guys
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by MsPotato(f): 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2010
Tell her that you dont like this character and you would really appreciate it if she tries to at least minimize it and eventually eliminate it if she loves u.

Byt the way, you might want to record her on Phone or video when she starts with that attitude and than you play it for her to see how she behaves. If its that nasty, she will come to realize it. At times, seeing yourself is kinda scary and it will really open a person's eyes
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by Omolola1(f): 5:35pm On Nov 04, 2010
Can you cope with it?
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by 190: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
Buy 3 koboko (hausa cane made from cow meat)

put one inside your car, on the dash board

another one on ur shelf in ur parlour

and the last one inside ur bedroom close 2 ur bed

and watch her complain!!
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by bayor48(m): 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2010
If she dont really want to comply with you,ma guy,there are many fishes in the river
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by chayooh(f): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2010
@ 190 hehehehehe!!! My belly aches wit lafta.
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by 190: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2010
^^
swallow sugarcane!! with periwinkle! undecided
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by meekas(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2010
Thank you all for your contributions.
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by DonXavi(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2010
You cannot change her whatever, i know her kinds it's either you decide to manage her all your life or kick her now.
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by meekas(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2010
@Don xavi: I am confused. Now,she asking me why i did not post any comment on her facebook wall today
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by madlady(f): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2010
Omolola1:

Can you cope with it?

@Poster @Omolola asked the correct question. It's very hard for people to change their ways.

Maybe she will mellow with age undecided, you've had time to study her so if you can manage her ways then all well and good.
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by omega25red(m): 9:51pm On Nov 04, 2010
meekas:

I have this girlfriend,we've been dating for 9months and we have plans to get married before the middle of next year. But the only problem i have with her is that she complains a lot,even on frivolous issues,she would go on and on even after pleading with her. Now,my family has started noticing this attitude of hers and i am also scared of the future. Pls advice me guys
who cares what your family notices? you will have to live with the woman so make a decision after you have told her how you feel. Remeber you haven't married her yet so you owe her nothing. Tell her what you feel if she doesn't change then kick her to the bushes

meekas:

@Don xavi: I am confused. Now,she asking me why i did not post any comment on her facebook wall today
dude you seem to be a kitten no disrespect intended why would you even ask about that? your lady seems to be very needy and the sooner you have the "this is how i'm feeling" conversation the better because you will start resenting her (hate) and who wants to marry someone they hate ?
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by meekas(m): 10:32pm On Nov 04, 2010
@omega: We've had this conversation over and over. I love her so much and besides,she has really helped me at certain point in time. So can u now see why i'm so confused?
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by Yorisb: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2010
bayor48:

If she dont really want to comply with you,ma guy,there are many fishes in the river

Simplezzz!!
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by Dsense(m): 11:31pm On Nov 04, 2010
190:

Buy 3 koboko (hausa cane made from cow meat)

put one inside your car, on the dash board

another one on your shelf in your parlour

and the last one inside your bedroom close 2 your bed

and watch her complain!!

Always be serious.
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by chorlay: 12:15am On Nov 05, 2010
Better run now while u can cuz she will never change
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by lamis(f): 1:22am On Nov 05, 2010
dats who she is, u cant change her except if smiley she's willing 2 change.
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by Mobinga: 1:46am On Nov 05, 2010
Omolola1:

Can you cope with it?
Spot on, mate cool [size=3pt]I might just marry you instead [/size]
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by Wislet(f): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2010
meekas:

@omega: We've had this conversation over and over. I love her so much and besides,she has really helped me at certain point in time. So can u now see why i'm so confused?
@OP, . . If u eventually marry her, don't expect to complain about de same behaviour to her cos she would ask u if u did not know she was already like dat before saying 'I do'. Cos u'll be saying 'I DO' to EVERYTHING about her! Since u've had the talk over and over and nothing changed, u should have realized she might never change. It's left 4 u to ask yourself if u can bear it in de long run- without erupting in anger or blaming anyone (as if u went to ur wedding dog-tied) cos it's bound to happen. But if u can take it, then go ahead, and tell ur family u luv her de way she is. MAKE DE DECISION YOURSELF AND SAVE YOURSELF AND OTHERS ANY FUTURE HEADACHES OR REGRETS. *NOTE*: WHAT U KNOW U CAN TOLERATE BEFORE MARRIAGE, DON'T EXPECT TO BLOW UP ABOUT IT LATER.
Also pls don't hav de mentality of 'he/she helped me' bla bla bla. I don't know why anyone wud feel dis kind of obligation even unto somethin as serious as a LIFE ENGAGEMENT.
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by Dyt(f): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2010
n wat r u waitin 4?
U 2 scare er na
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by MrCork26: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2010
She Is Scaring Me Away, Bro I bet she is Nigerian. They scare me too (no oofeinse) angry
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by KemiAdeyeye: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2010
TELL HER WHAT YOU THINK CAN DISQUALIFY HER IS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. BROS YOU CAN TEACH HER WHAT YOU WANT HER TO BE IN YOUR HOUSE, SHE WILL ADAPT, SHE IS A LADY AND YOU ARE THE MAN
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by CyberG: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2010
Don't marry that girl with this kind of attitude! If you dump her now, you may not "win". . .but you haven't lost anything. However, if you marry her and have to dump her, she has won and you will lose everything! Well, you are in Naija so this will not be too difficult.
Re: She Is Scaring Me Away by chyk91(m): 1:02am On Nov 06, 2010
wislet is very correct, u must decide if u can tolerate it 4eva, cos she is prolly not goin to change.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Smell? / Spending Is The Reason Ugly Guys Get The Finest Babes, True Or False? / Husband Or Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.