Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot (76859 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Silky White Bra In New Sexy Pictures / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja / Lady Took off her Bra In Public, Goes Braless for 15k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by begge: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
Dis one na old antelop
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Kheemjoel(m): 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
See wetin pesin mama de do abeg... Make dis babe receive sense na!
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
Pmtvng:
See More Sultry Photos of Tiwa Savage => HERE

More

Trying sooo hard

Person wey no fine no fine. shikenah!
Do face like man, Skin not even attractive. So what's all these rubbish nudes here and there for? For your mind now you hot...SMH.
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
marvin212:
You cannot mind your business abi!!!

Put graphic for that picture abeg!
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by etcsines: 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hi Famousqueen,

Can we be friends?
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Blecco6(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Tiwa savage is simply living a bondage life been obedient to illuminati rule just to gain more fame........BUT WHAT WILL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOOSE YOUR SOUL.
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Olatunde10(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
rubyrecruiter
Dear Yusuf
Approval on your online application,the HR schedule an interview on post of B.D.O/ P.A on Mon 7th Oct 2019 9:00am.VENUE:2nd gate chemile hall obasa street behind forte oil filling station oba akran avenue ikeja lagos.Dress well.Confirm attendance by replying 'SEEN
Hr Agholor. Please guys help me to verify the message from the said ruby recruiter. Is this genuine?
quote author=Yohh post=82863038]If not for the comments, I would have taken it as paintings uploaded by a random dude.
Seems Tiwa enjoys the controversies that surrounds her persona that she delights creating another..[/quote]
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Nature8(m): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2019
Catalyst4real:
Most women are just confused, okay please lets reason together. What's the essence of this pic?
Person remove shirt, come remove bra, come use hand to cover boooby, the hand no even cover everything, she intentionally leave the side booobs make we see am.

The only purpose of this is just to increase status by creating a sexual appeal.
Its truly a man's world, no matter how high they get, they keep doing everything to appeal to our desires!
I don tire for this matter, na this kind thing feminist suppose dey frown against. Make them address the irregularities in their gender before attacking men.

This is why men always see women as sex objects
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by osothermal(m): 7:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ugly looking like a Slave
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
She is too old for this nonsense now
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Bbbwings: 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Catalyst4real:
Most women are just confused, okay please lets reason together. What's the essence of this pic?
Person remove shirt, come remove bra, come use hand to cover boooby, the hand no even cover everything, she intentionally leave the side booobs make we see am.

The only purpose of this is just to increase status by creating a sexual appeal.
Its truly a man's world, no matter how high they get, they keep doing everything to appeal to our desires!
I don tire for this matter, na this kind thing feminist suppose dey frown against. Make them address the irregularities in their gender before attacking men.
I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Risingblue008(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
To me,dis woman is getting out of hand
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by lloyds(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
What is the problem of this lady.? . That is what I just don't understand.
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by ohem007(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by judges: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
What's the purpose of pushing this to from page
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Please let Tiwa go to MFM for multiple deliverance
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
Catalyst4real:

Take a chill pill! Life isn't so serious.�
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by frozen70g(f): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
This Tiwa no send anybody
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
pointstores:
What is she promoting agent of end time

End time ko, start time ni. ☹
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by bizhop01: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Alaba wife material
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by banhammy: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
She may be occultist.
This is getting out of hand
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by optimistfeel(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Mummy Jammah why are u doing this for God sake, don't u know ur son will grow and see those pictures u better repent
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by ugochukwuorji78(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Popular Celebrity – Photos of Tiwa Savage posting her nude photos on Instagram

I believe you guys know this popular celebritiy as well a Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage who went on Instagram today been the 5th October 2019 posting her naked picture which have already gone viral so far and let she made some comment on her instagram page saying “They scared to let me loose cause I might bite”

http://www.kelvingolden.com/2019/10/popular-celebrity-photos-of-tiwa-savage.html

1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by meobizy(f): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
This woman and Moet Abebe I’m not sure which is the more try hard while being unsexy female.
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by emmnprince(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
If our mothers of last generation see these pictures of Tiwa, "see this agbaya" will just fall from their mouth "yakata".

For money & cheap popularity and to appeal to men this aging lady displayed her black things for people to see. I'd have called her "agbaya" too but am not in the past generation.

Right-thinking and decent woman will put a thumb-down to this pix.
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by ledaman: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Animalistic behavior.
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Isabella250(f): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Kingkzee(m): 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Just look at someone's mother
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Alex09(m): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
Onyi22:
Baby la Hot... She's far better than some guys on this forum
. See ur head
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by themes009(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Madam tiwaaaaaaaa cloth don finish for your walldrop?
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
She don dry finish....I hate bones
Re: Tiwa Savage Uses Her Hand As Bra In Topless Photoshoot by Alex09(m): 10:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Catalyst4real:

BOOOOOOOOOM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Asiedu: "My Big Boobs Got Me My Husband And I Will Never Reduce Them" / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos / Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.