Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund (76825 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Reekado Banks Asks Wizkid To Add Him To List Of Performing Artistes For 0² Arena / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by lalasticlala(m): 7:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Here is a list of contributors to CACOVID relief fund as at April 1, 2020 as Davido reacts.

Reacting to the list via his Twitter handle, Davido wrote:

❤️ to everyone else that contributed !! Now let’s make sure the government put these funds to use !!!

Dangote had earlier explained CACOVID:

"CACOVID(Coalition Against COVID-19) is an initiative that I am leading with other private sector leaders&our common goal is to support ongoing Government initiatives with our resources in the fight against Covid-19. We are in this together & I am optimistic we will overcome."

Meanwhile, Otedola also reacted to the list and revealed that he has fulfilled his 1 billion naira donation promise made earlier.

7 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Ritchiee: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
I think the list is not complete.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by GOFRONT(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Who asked this boy to publish this list now, revealing my names on here.....

Pls I don't want EFCC wahala oo

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Taeewo(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Front page don sure cus na la la sti la cla la cla sti car be the OP..

Una all supposed to set up trusted committee make them share this money for us instead of given it to AWON JEGUDU JERA that won't be able to account for it..

We wey get sense to do things,God no give us money...

Baba God answer my prayer,i go help people.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Bossontop(m): 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
undecided
Make God punish any assholė that even thinks of stealing 1kobo from dat money and also grant them dis treatment..........

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Mrquadreal(m): 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Because of his dad

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by PureGoldh(m): 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wetin I know be say Nigerian Government dey fry akara on top our head....Out of the whole money contributed...the masses are yet to receive shishi both directly and indirectly.

We full ground Sha....If you need Raw Natural Honey... Whatsapp/Call 0 81016 667 71 Let's talk about it..No matter what happens fam...Stay Safe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good one from him

❤️ to everyone else that contributed !! Now let’s make sure the government put these funds to use !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by okus17: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
This list no complete... And hopefully them no go chop this money last last

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Taeewo(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ritchiee:
I think the list is not complete.
As at April 1st, those contributed after dat not added..

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Lewisalexander(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
The list is incomplete. They didn't include Desmond Elliott 1500 naira grin grin

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Awe4luv(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
I cant find my name on the list

7 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by MZrapper(f): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Where tha fuckkk is my name? shocked shocked

CBN just scammed me.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Brock202: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by sunshineV(f): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Now let the looting begins

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by alasan007(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nice one
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by bigjohn100(m): 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by jlinkd78(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Let it be put into good use
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Angelinastto(f): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
At least they dropped something. Their contributions should be put to good use and not handed over to those corrupt politicians lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by PheelzAlmighty: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
My country people..
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by 9iceprince(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
As if he don contribute any out of his Audio 30 Billion

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
They should buy bread and continue sharing, just like lagos house of assembly speaker is doing.

Crazy set of politicians https://www.nairaland.com/5775917/covid-19-lagos-speaker-mudashiru-obasa
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by crafteck(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
How do I donate pls

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
so all these celebrities didnt contribute

even the guy collecting names of donators didnt contribute a dime

our celebrities are broke..note that

15 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by mrkings84(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Him no get money Na, why is he reacting?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by dahmie2013: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Where are the oil & gas companies? Why aren't they on that list.
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by WalkerMichael(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
cry
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Felix6: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
PureGoldh:
Wetin I know be say Nigerian Government dey fry akara on top our head....Out of the whole money contributed...the masses are yet to receive shishi bother directly and indirectly
ok

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lala taking the first spot always, u better stop selfishness before I change my mind
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Illusioneffect(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Let it sha reach me ooo
Re: Davido Reacts To List Of Contributors To CACOVID Relief Fund by Perfecttouchade: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ok..na still the normal normal level e go end.nothing to look out for jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Once Sold Second-hand Clothes In Lagos – Report / Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 / Fans Blast Tonto Dike For Preparing Watery Soup For Her Husband (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.