Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? (2388 Views)

Obidients Happy Seeing The Evidence That Tinubu INEC Have Been Hiding From Peter / How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Asnafsaeed(m): 11:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hahahab Igbo ladies are the cheapest to get here in Nigeria and overseas, just go abroad and see those prostitute saturating the business and ill find out 80% are from the SE..
Adaibeku:
That useless Moslem fugitive seeking my attention .go and masturbate With ur oduduwa DuDU Osun soap ,I won't give you my precious attention ! I will rather give the attention to my mum's goat in Ibekuland

Chipink was right u guys are pest ,nne achorom ka imebie this thread ,Mod n'abuo choro masturbate with aha ndi Igbo
Ejim profile ha , akokwana maka ojukwu but kor Ihe ozo di ka otu ndi afonja so achu ndi Igbo , anam emebiya little by little ha bia masturbatie kamfu ndiara

3 Likes

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Osaze007:

Nnamdi Kanu

U dream to come from osaze's tribe ,it shall come to pass in ur next life , Idleness is a disease when Legit boys from better south are working to be a great personality in future ,u stay put on ur bed creating different monicker from chinedu to fulanimafia to ijawboy just to tell devil you are prolific in idle prejudice job he gave u ,
.....leave nairaland for 6hrs at least and get a job as igbomen dos , than begging for crumbs at the bourdillon gate > that's y igbogirls dread u guys ,u are always ready to show love ,
Give 18rounds of sex with an empty pocket

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by MetaPhysical: 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:
That useless Moslem fugitive seeking my attention .go and masturbate With ur oduduwa DuDU Osun soap ,I won't give you my precious attention ! I will rather give the attention to my mum's goat in Ibekuland

Chipink was right u guys are pest ,nne achorom ka imebie this thread ,Mod n'abuo choro masturbate with aha ndi Igbo
Ejim profile ha , akokwana maka ojukwu but kor Ihe ozo di ka otu ndi afonja so achu ndi Igbo , anam emebiya little by little ha bia masturbatie kamfu ndiara

We preserve our beautiful Yoruba women for marriage when we are ready. They are best wives.

Before readiness we take Ibo women play soccer. grin

Adadioramma I of Ibekuland.

Igbo ga egbu Chief!
Chuckwu gozie gi!

Chai...see drama! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by LegendHero(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

lol you mean the Igbo ladies in the SW that are being bleeped constantly by Agberos with #500? The first Igbo girl I bleeped gave me for free and she told me it’s an honor after I bleeped her raw.

I will also pass her on to my two other friends to bleep her like a free dinner. The easiest girls in the SW are the Igbo girls so what exactly are you talking about?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Afamed: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku , water don pass garri for you this night. Next time you go learn to respect your elders/ uncles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Area4Area: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin grin
Stop patoranking yasef abeg!

Igboladies are buy one get one free in Lagos. The finest of Ibo ladies are under the sheets as sidechiks servicing Yoruba demons. Prove me wrong. grin

I must lay this pipe on you....assuming you are in the class of Ibo finest. Otherwise i no get your time!

Yeye.. grin
Don't fall for the bait, he/she was writing in Igbo and telling whoever that no Igbo should mention Ojukwu but to talk about the afonja chasing Igbos and he/she would try to destroy or derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by MetaPhysical: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku,

You must tell me right now which class of Igbo women you belong.

Which league is you, the best of Igboland or the worwor type?

Adadioramma I. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
LegendHero:

lol you mean the Igbo ladies in the SW that are being bleeped constantly by Agberos with #500? The first Igbo girl I bleeped gave me for free and she told me it’s an honor after I bleeped her raw.

I will also pass her on to my two other friends to bleep her like a free dinner. The easiest girls in the SW are the Igbos so what exactly are you talking about?

grin cheesy stop boasting
Poor man do you have money to give ashawo ! Na so so beaty beaty ashawo dey beat una for iyana oworo and ojuelagba hotel,. U go carry bling bling ewedu charm enter hotel to fvck ashawo with an empty pocket after drinking garri and eja(fish) N30
.....thinking more u look magic works on ashawo....see him mouth like N500(big money to afonjas) hahahahahaha !
grin see I dnt reply poor dudes bye

2 Likes

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by MetaPhysical: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
Area4Area:
Don't fall for the bait, he/she was writing in Igbo and telling whoever that no Igbo should mention Ojukwu but to talk about the afonja chasing Igbos and he/she would try to destroy or derail this thread.

Thats what they do...they derail threads. But we reopen it in new angle and with deeper venom to "pepper dem".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by MetaPhysical: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

Poor man do you have money to give ashawo ! Na so so beaty beaty ashawo dey beat una for iyana oworo and ojuelagba hotel,. U go carry bling bling ewedu charm enter hotel to fvck ashawo with an empty pocket after drinking garri and eja(fish) N30
.....thinking more u look magic works on ashawo....see him mouth like N500(big money to afonjas) hahahahahaha !
grin see I that reply poor dudes bye

Hmmmm....how u take know this?

Adadioramma I
Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Area4Area: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2019
[/quote]Hapu godi okwu, you promised to derail the thread and you are doing so already.
Face topic
Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by LegendHero(m): 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

grin see I that reply poor dudes bye

I can buy your whole lineage, it’s not a matter of bragging.

Back to the issue of discourse, anybody here can confirm, the most cheap girls in Afonja land are Igbo ladies. Even our Agberos and Abokii wey dey sell suya dey bleep them with sometimes less than #500 after drinking Alomo.

Yoruba demons use them to service our urge like sex slaves, you know how it feels to bleep a girl devoid of any emotion. Infact anytime they go home in December, they always bring more of their families to the west to work as sex slaves to us and Yoruba demons sabi bleep like craze.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

We preserve our beautiful Yoruba women for marriage when we are ready. They are best wives.

Before readiness we take Ibo women play soccer. grin

Igbo ga egbu Chief!
Chuckwu gozie gi!

Chai...see drama! grin

Ur girls who reeks of hopelessness and behave like touts
Spare me that petite talks ..

2 Likes

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Osaze007: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

U dream to come from osaze's tribe ,it shall come to pass in ur next life , Idleness is a disease when Legit boys from better south are working to be a great personality in future ,u stay put on ur bed creating different monicker from chinedu to fulanimafia to ijawboy just to tell devil you are prolific in idle prejudice job he gave u ,
.....leave nairaland for 6hrs at least and get a job as igbomen dos , than begging for crumbs at the bourdillon gate > that's y igbogirls dread u guys ,u are always ready to show love ,
Give 18rounds of sex with an empty pocket

Very boring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2019
LegendHero:

Back to the issue of discourse, anybody here can confirm, the most cheap girls in Afonja land are Igbo ladies. Even our Agberos and Abokii wey dey sell suya dey bleep them with sometimes less than #500 after drinking Alomo.

Yoruba demons use them to service our urge like sex slaves, you know how it feels to bleep a girl devoid of any emotion. Infact anytime they go home in December, they always bring more of their families to the west to work as sex slaves to us and Yoruba demons sabi bleep like craze.

Idleman go and get rich so u won't have time to fight a lady ! Tufiakwa

Is this one a man ?

2 Likes

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by MetaPhysical: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

Lolz I only blame those Igbo girls u chase about and finally landed urself one through fasting and prayers even rituals because u be Yoruba moslem

Ada, When I touch this pipe on you.... "metaphysical, my Yoruba Muslim" ...will be the new tattoo on your chest.

Dare me!

grin

3 Likes

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by MetaPhysical: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

Ur girls who reeks of hopelessness and behave like touts
Spare me that petite talks ..

You are jealous of the most beautiful women in the world! grin

I take off my hat and bow in honor to Yoruba women. The Best!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by LegendHero(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

Idleman go and get rich so u won't have time to fight a lady ! Tufiakwa

Is this one a man ?

I’m not fighting with a lady here, I’m talking to you an example of free Ibo girls that are being bleeped constantly without much stress in the SW.

Every Igbo babe you see in the west have been bleeped by one or multiple Yoruba demon, even Ojukwu was also a victim of that when Fani the power bleeped Bianca with such a doggy orgy.

I can bet my left blocos that you are in a Yoruba demon house presently enjoying the bleeping of your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ada, When I touch this pipe on you.... "metaphysical, my Yoruba Muslim" ...will be the new tattoo on your chest.

Dare me!

grin

Nna u nid to impress me prove to me " u are ur name" because I actually like u cos of ur name ,but u made a mockery of urself during xenophobia! Nairalanders are mocking u and I was ashamed and humiliated on ur behalf!

U nid to impress me the more !
Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Afamed: 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
LegendHero:

I’m not fighting with a lady here, I’m talking to free girls that are being bleeped constantly without much stress.

Every Igbo babe you see in the west have been bleeped by one or multiple Yoruba demon, even Ojukwu was also a victim of that when Fani the power bleeped Bianca with such a doggy orgy.

I can bet my left blocos that you are in a Yoruba demon house presently enjoying the bleeping of your life.
Ignore her na her tactics when you don drag her for floor like this, she go bring sexism to the matter. Na me Sabi drag her for floor pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2019
LegendHero:

I’m not fighting with a lady here, I’m talking to free girls that are being bleeped constantly without much stress.

Metaphysical is doing d obvious , he hates women with passion but he will never show it , he still has tiny manliness left in him ,he believes our forefathers didn't fight their females is dishonourable to some1 with a dick! Be mature before quoting me
Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by MetaPhysical: 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
LegendHero:

Have you watched interview clip from KingTBlack few months ago?
Wow! Girls as far from East Africa on interview tape claiming Yoruba is notorious when it comes to male endowment.

Whats that cucumber girl name again, Chidimma?? She moved to West, lives in Lekki now. No more cucumber fantasy. She is squeezing a real fruit. grin grin

Yoruba Amaka! grin
Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by LegendHero(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2019
Afamed:

Ignore her na her tactics when you don drag her for floor like this, she go bring sexism to the matter. Na me Sabi drag her for floor pass

Make I ignore her then and allow you to deal with her. I will be following strictly in the background.
Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Dare me!

grin

Masturbate on me the more !
U are free to pour ur black akamu (OGI) on the prejudile thread grin
Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by LegendHero(m): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Have you watched interview clip from KingTBlack few months ago?
Wow! Girls as far from East Africa on interview tape claiming Yoruba is notorious when it comes to male endowment.

Whats that cucumber girl name again, Chidimma?? She moved to West, lives in Lekki now. No more cucumber fantasy. She is squeezing a real fruit. grin grin

Yoruba Amaka! grin

Lol, you got it bro.

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Afamed: 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
LegendHero:

Make I ignore her then and allow you to deal with her. I will be following strictly in the background.
Watch, she no go fit near me

2 Likes

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Area4Area adim impressed , ka anyi na akpata nkata ,Lolz
Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by MetaPhysical: 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

Metaphysical is doing d obvious , he hates women with passion but he will never show it , he still has tiny manliness left in him ,he believes our forefathers didn't fight their females is dishonourable to some1 with a dick! Be mature before quoting me

Lmao.... grin grin

Adadioramma I of Biafraland!

kiss kiss I know you love me. I dey come kidnap you from Biafra. Tell your small peeppee boys to dissapear before I land.
Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Afamed: 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:
Area4Area adim impressed , ka anyi na akpata nkata ,Lolz
Coward

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by gwafaeziokwu: 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The day Ibo challenge Fulani is the day they will be herded back to their ancestral root in Bantuland.

Adaibeku ndo. Eficha gom ya. Gina have kowa. Ndi Ara juru ebea cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
Men Men Meeen ! grin grin grin

Men when will your attention antics seize to exist ?

And he is a halfman below my feet!

Change ur antics am not falling for that !

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by MetaPhysical: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

Masturbate on me the more !
U are free to pour ur black akamu (OGI) on the prejudile thread grin

You wish! Until you tell me which league of Igboladies you belong, you should give your time to that goat in your compound.

I fck the best of Igbo beauties...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Not Awarding Any Cost Against Ihedioha Means SC Has Accepted Her Errors / Our Eastern Brothers Should Please Correct This / Times Of Israel - The Igbo Hebrews And Their Struggle Against Anti-semitism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.