Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? (2391 Views)

Obidients Happy Seeing The Evidence That Tinubu INEC Have Been Hiding From Peter / How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / Will You Still Take Palm Oil After Seeing How It Is Made? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Are you lots this mortally scared of the Fulani. No wonder you couldn't grab a clear opportunity to leave Nigeria when you had the chance in 1967. Your brother who was next in rank after Aguiyi Ironsi pissed his pants and ran away. Your Obas went on a tour around the Emir palaces in the north thanking and bowing before them for sparing Yorubas in the pogrom. grin

The Igbos challenged not only the Fulanis but more than 90% of all the tribes in Nigeria and got more than 700,000 heads in their kitty. What again do you want Mr. Man. We judged Great Britain for more than two decades and refused to bow to them. Please tell who are the Fulanis again?
, Arguing with a lazy man ! Are you sure u ar Igbo or those vagabonds born in Lagos disgracing real igbos

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by MetaPhysical: 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Are you lots this mortally scared of the Fulani. No wonder you couldn't grab a clear opportunity to leave Nigeria when you had the chance in 1967. Your brother who was next in rank after Aguiyi Ironsi pissed his pants and ran away. Your Obas went on a tour around the Emir palaces in the north thanking and bowing before them for sparing Yorubas in the pogrom. grin

The Igbos challenged not only the Fulanis but more than 90% of all the tribes in Nigeria and got more than 700,000 heads in their kitty. What again do you want Mr. Man. We judged Great Britain for more than two decades and refused to bow to them. Please tell who are the Fulanis again?

Yinmu! E don start.

Igbo fought Britain to a standstill in 1855.

Igbo fought France for 30yrs and decapitated their generals.

Igbo defeated Soviet Union in 1901.

The Ekumeku war of 1933, Igbo defeated America.

Igbo held coalition of Nigeria and 55 countries to a stalemate war for 3yrs from 1967 to 1970.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Afamed: 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

You judged Great Britain for more than 100 decades with Catapult and Biafra foot soldiers at Ochanja and Enugu Ezike ? Even devil will be ashamed of your lies

2 Likes

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by gwafaeziokwu: 11:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You wish! Until you tell me which league of Igboladies you belong, you should give your time to that goat in your compound.

I fck the best of Igbo beauties...

Adaibeku is already doing a good job. Let me allow her. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Osaze007: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Yinmu! E don start.

Igbo fought Britain to a standstill in 1855.

Igbo fought France for 30yrs and decapitated their generals.

Igbo defeated Soviet Union in 1901.

The Ekumeku war of 1933, Igbo defeated America.

Igbo held coalition of Nigeria and 55 countries to a stalemate war for 3yrs from 1967 to 1970.

grin grin

Igbo defeated Chinese 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Afamed: 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
Adaibeku:
onye nzuzu ka ibu , arguing with a lazy man ! Are you sure u ar Igbo or those vagabonds born in Lagos disgracing real igbos
Confusion among the Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Ficha ihe ahu idere maka fulani asi fulani asiro , iga eso ndi umengwu na ako Akiko ......iko ya from now till 2020 ha di njikere ready (cos idleman is always ready for wasteful talks) with nnukwu asi eji mara ha ! Kama ha eje yo aririo online! Set ur priority straight!

2 Likes

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 11:59pm On Oct 05, 2019
2 idlemen 6monickers commenting and clicking likes for themselves

2 Likes

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by gwafaeziokwu: 12:00am On Oct 06, 2019
No need.
Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Afamed: 12:01am On Oct 06, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

You need to crawl back to your cave. Here is not for Afigwe/ Otolo midday news/ information

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Afamed: 12:06am On Oct 06, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

We jugded them at Ekumeku,the Arochukwu expediction, and several clans in Igbo hinterland for more than two decades. They completed their conquest in 1914 and that was when amalgamation could happen. grin grin

I know you don't understand. Let me explain. Mother Africa was partitioned to be bleeped by world powers at Berlin. When Britain advanced towards the west to claim their prize, your ancestors lowered their underwear and bent over. The couldn't fire a single shot in anger.

When the Brits advanced east ward with their white asses, they met severe resistance at Ekumeku, Arochukwu, in fact all over the Igbo hinterland. We defended the honour and pride of Mother Africa. Special mention also to the Mau Mau tribe in Kenya.

I asked again, if we can put the brits to the sword. Who be Fulanis again. cool

Afamed Igbos are not your mate.
We are saying the same thing. We all know how you judged them until the last Great Britain soldier was conquered at Saint Mary Junction at Nnewi. You can see the Great Biafra soldiers that defeated the Great Britain Battalion below

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Chipink(f): 12:10am On Oct 06, 2019
Adaibeku:
That useless Moslem fugitive seeking my attention .go and masturbate With ur oduduwa DuDU Osun soap ,I won't give you my precious attention ! I will rather give the attention to my mum's goat in Ibekuland
Chipink was right u guys are pest ,nne achorom ka imebie this thread ,Mod n'abuo choro masturbate with aha ndi Igbo
Ejim profile ha , akokwana maka ojukwu but kor Ihe ozo di ka otu ndi afonja so achu ndi Igbo , anam emebiya little by little ha bia masturbatie kamfu ndiara

Well I saw this late, but anyways the post is irrelevant, u should have ignored.
This one's are riffraffs.
And almost all of them are the same people. Using multiple monikers.

2 Likes

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by gwafaeziokwu: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2019
Afamed:

You need to crawl back to your cave. Here is not for Afigwe/ Otolo midday news/ information

I know. Serious business takes place in those places you mention. Unlike the Agbo and kai kai kiosk you visited last before entering the hell hole you called home. grin

Did that ashawo refuse you action? Even with your #100? Na wa Bros double your hustle na. Stay off nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Afamed: 12:14am On Oct 06, 2019
They are crawling out one after the other
Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Lekan1o1: 12:38am On Oct 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Have you watched interview clip from KingTBlack few months ago?
Wow! Girls as far from East Africa on interview tape claiming Yoruba is notorious when it comes to male endowment.

Whats that cucumber girl name again, Chidimma?? She moved to West, lives in Lekki now. No more cucumber fantasy. She is squeezing a real fruit. grin grin

Yoruba Amaka! grin
Lol where did u watch the interview pls grin
I need to watch grin
That Chidimma girl is now living abroad though not in Nigeria, lol she can't deal with it here
Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Bigcowhorn: 2:28am On Oct 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin grin
Stop patoranking yasef abeg!

Igboladies are buy one get one free in Lagos. The finest of Ibo ladies are under the sheets as sidechiks servicing Yoruba demons. Prove me wrong. grin

I must lay this pipe on you....assuming you are in the class of Ibo finest. Otherwise i no get your time!

Adadioramma I of Ibekuland.

Yeye.. grin

Make no mistake about it, the finest of igbo ladies is something you will never behold because they are not in Lagos or any south east state. They are in the East and oversea lands. Every heard the term Ukwu-Nnwanyi Oweeri?

You haven't seen super curvy and beautiful until you visit the Eastern cities and villages. Them plenty ooo. A dime a dozen, every street and everywhere. Your eyes will fall and another person will march it.

Want a sample? Check out Adaibeku profile pix. Exercise your eye muscles well.

Don't compare the beauty of igbo girls to the black Fumis and Lolas your tribe has to offer in the streets and brothels of that polluted coastal region that is Lagos and the south west in general.

Oh, did you know that you pal ijebuwarror is a customer to a brothel in Barriga area of Lagos? He got the address of that place right here on NL sexuality section and guess why he picked it? The finest Yoruba girls are the ones there! I caught him red handed. grin.

cc; Afamed: how far? Still kissing Buhari's ass i see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 4:57am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

That points to his earlier exploits.
[/s]
Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by hisexcellency34: 6:59am On Oct 06, 2019
Big fat lie

Lekan1o1:

Lol where did u watch the interview pls grin
I need to watch grin
That Chidimma girl is now living abroad though not in Nigeria, lol she can't deal with it here

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Make no mistake about it, the finest of igbo ladies is something you will never behold because they are not in Lagos or any south east state. They are in the East and oversea lands. Every heard the term Ukwu-Nnwanyi Oweeri?

You haven't seen super curvy and beautiful until you visit the Eastern cities. Them plenty ooo. A dime a dozen, every street and everywhere. Your eyes will fall and another person will match it.

Want a sample? Check out Adaibeku profile pix

Don't compare the beauty of igbo girls to the black Boses and Lolas your tribe has to offer in the streets and brothels of that polluted coastal region that is Lagos and the south west in general.

Oh, did you know that you pal ijebuwarror is a customer to a brothel in Barriga area of Lagos? He got the address of that place right here on NL sexuality section and guess why he picked it? The finest Yoruba girls are the ones there! I caught him red handed. grin.

cc; Afamed: how far? Still kissing Buhari's ass i see

Tell him nna ,tell him is after giving birth o ,my second child is in senior sec though !

I don't eat ewedu

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 7:07am On Oct 06, 2019
Chipink:

Well I saw this late, but anyways the post is irrelevant, u should have ignored.
This one's are riffraffs.
And almost all of them are the same people. Using multiple monikers.

I don't have to ignore it ,maka enwerem motive after dey invited me ! Abiaram itisa the thread ! And it worked

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by thinksense: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2019
that coward that coz us to suffer and ran away to Ivory coast. Nnamdi kanu is repeating same error while our people still in support.

chai nwa afor
our people done suffer

we will resist any attempt to put south east into another war kwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by EagleNest(m): 7:54am On Oct 06, 2019
Ojukwu is dead. Let's not dissipate energy conjuring the unrealistic and unimaginables.

Let the living Igbos of today fight for themselves which I think they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Afamed: 8:12am On Oct 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Adaibeku,

You must tell me right now which class of Igbo women you belong.

Which league is you, the best of Igboland or the worwor type?

Adadioramma I. grin
Nna ehhhh, I weak oooo. Don't be deceived with Dp in her profile . She only culled those pictures from the net. Her type ehhhhh, make I no talk

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2019
Afamed:

Nna ehhhh, I weak oooo. Don't be deceived with Dp in her profile . She only culled those pictures from the net. Her type ehhhhh, make I no talk

What flag do you see there ? The colour matters to me !
That's the model of hair to every amazonic biafran babes ,
And wait is it a must I must put my photo ?
YEYE , this photo will be my dp forever Mtchew

Biafran for life

Afamed u have got the attention clap clap clap

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Bigcowhorn: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2019
Afamed:

Confusion among the Igbos

Says Tinubu fraud. Park well make Lagos pikin watch film

2 Likes

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Bigcowhorn: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2019
Afamed:

You are not smart are you? I send you message and you run go carry the whole shop come back undecided

Even if its not her kneel down and worship that biafran beauty. Who knows it could be the last good thing you see in your life.

By the way you heard the part where she say her pikin dey secondary school right. She sounded young to you? Use you black sense for Christ sake!!!

2 Likes

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Afamed: 9:10am On Oct 06, 2019
Adaibeku:

What flag do you see there ? The colour matters to me !
That's the model of hair to every amazonic biafran babes ,
And wait is it a must I must put my photo ?
YEYE , this photo will be my do forever Mtchew

Biafran for life

Afamed u have got the attention clap clap clap
I only see herbalist colours / ndi Ogwu Igbo
Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2019
Afamed:

[s]i only see herbalist colours / ndi Ogwu Igbo[/s] I see proud colours of Zion nation ,

O Yeah ,!
That colour is intoxicating ,
That colour is bigger than Awolowo
That colour is a nightmare of fulani and Yoruba moslems

Afamed in my life ,I have never seen a pest like you ! Do you know you will surely regret bugging me , can we bet 2 that?

Anyway u have to enjoy my mentions once in a month , is good for u

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Bigcowhorn: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2019
Afamed:

I only see herbalist colours / ndi Ogwu Igbo

As you blind reach i'm not surprised.

@Adaibeku, how far? Fine woman.

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You are not smart are you? I send you message and you run go carry the whole shop come back undecided

Even if its not her kneel down and worship that biafran beauty. Who knows it could be the last good thing you see in your life.

By the way you heard the part where she say her pikin dey secondary school right. She sounded young to you? Use you black sense for Christ sake!!!

Nna eh don't mind him , that hair will be the proud hair of men n women wen that time comes

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Adaibeku(f): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

As you blind reach i'm not surprised.

@Adaibeku, how far? Fine woman.

Ha choro ikpari Igbo forgetting am around

1 Like

Re: Will Ojukwu Be Happy Seeing How Buhari Is Treating Igbos Today? by Bigcowhorn: 9:29am On Oct 06, 2019
Adaibeku:

Ha choro ikpari Igbo forgetting am around

Lol, na you biko!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Man Killed In Anambra (picture added) / Adeboye Is A Liar, Misinterprets Bible – Pastor Adelaja Carpets RCCG Head (2017) / Twitter Bans Tinubu Supporter For Pretending To Be Peter Obi's Follower

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.