Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,877 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People (9014 Views)

After Cadillac Gifts, Matawalle Sends 97 Clerics To Lesser Hajj Over Banditry / This is Zamfara. People Are Just Thumb-Printing Papers - Farooq Kperogi (videos / President Buhari Not Responsible For Benue Killings – Gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by Thickmatchcom: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2019
Zamfara State Governor, Hon. Bello Muhammed Matawalle has reassured the people of Zamfara State and non-indigenes doing business in the state of their safety following the current killing of nine soldiers in Jangebe, near Anka local government area by the unrepentant armed bandits.

The Governor said that he had instructed the combined forces of the army, police and other security agencies to be watchful and intensify more efforts to prevent reoccurrence of the ugly incident.

He encouraged the people to always endeavor to report any suspicious movement of people to the security agencies in the state.

Governor Matawalle said that the target was to distract the focus of the state government from delivering the dividends of democracy for the people.

The governor re-emphasized that the resolve of his government was to ensure perfect security of lives and properties in the state.

“The fight against criminal elements would not be treated with a mere wave of the hand,” he assured.

“I am very sure that security is the responsibility of all and not the responsibility of the government alone,” he added.

He, however, appealed to the traditional leaders to ensure that their territories were under their watchful eyes so as to ensure perfect security of lives and properties in their areas.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/10/06/killings-gov-matawalle-sends-message-zamfara-people/amp/

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by Tolexander: 7:31am On Oct 06, 2019
If he had spent his energy, resources and time on the security of the state like he is doing on the “desecration of quran”, the state would have been free from bandits.

Very useless Governor
He should be the SI unit for uselessness

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by izzou(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2019
grin

I really feel for the people of Zamfara

I thought the exit of Yari will usher in an era of hope, but I got it all wrong

"Worse" is an understatement to describe Shatta Wale Matawelle.

The moment this man offered 2 million to anyone that can apprehend who tore a Quran, I knew this was another "one chance bus"

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by LANDLORD72: 7:34am On Oct 06, 2019
All the money spent o this bandit is wasted. Sorry Mr Governor

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by abbaapple: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2019
angry

Can this pdp guy take over kaduna Elrufai de Bleep off big time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by mysteryman2014: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2019
This a clear message to the people that you are unprotected as we are decimating those to protect you.This is serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by PureGoldh(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2019
Noted...God will bring those evil perpetrators to book real soon.

Kindly call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below if you need original unadulterated honey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by mysteryman2014: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:
If he had spent his energy, resources and time on the security of the state like he is doing on the “desecration of quran”, the state would have been free from bandits.

Very useless Governor

This just to distract people's attention from the main issues, security being discussed on social media without any concrete action plan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by crossfm: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2019
The way people loss their lives in Nigeria is really disheartening,the funny thing is that no one is blaming these government the way they use to because of being sowerored lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by SIMEONMPEE(m): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2019
Someone here may need the info on my signature, kindly check it out...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by IDnoble1: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2019
What do you expect after giving amnesty to the bandits ? And the bandits now giving some conditions for them to drop weapons to the state.

8 Likes

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by JimohMomoh: 7:45am On Oct 06, 2019
Shame
Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by Switruth: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2019
Sending messages from the comfort of his bed. How do we get this country running.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by EternalBeing: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2019
All these evil are proliferating at alarming rate, yet some are saying JESUS is not coming back soon. Give your life to Jesus before it's too late. To know if God has called you to become an Evangelist/Pastor, read: https://www.nairaland.com/5455727/how-know-been-called-god#82879104

4 Likes

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2019
I didn't read where he said the killers would be brought to book or is he afraid to speak against the bandits?

4 Likes

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by Bigval5: 7:49am On Oct 06, 2019
shocked
Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by Edu3Again: 7:50am On Oct 06, 2019
This govt jails protesters & journalists while protecting & empowering Fulani terrorists.

The south of Nigeria is full of mumus.

The South funds the North,yet the south is subservient to the North.

10 Likes

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by JimohMomoh: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2019
izzou:
grin

The moment this man offered 2 million to anyone that can apprehend who tore a Quran, I knew this was another "one chance bus"
Even the Educated elites in the North sometimes think and reason like ordinary almajiri. The Governor of Bornu state who is a professor has given contract to clerics in faraway Saudi Arabia to pray for peace in the state.

Illetracy, Religious extremism, Population explosion, Desertification etc are the major cause of insecurity in the North, and unless these problems are tackled headon we will continue to waist scarce resources to fight insecurity.

The once flourishing lake chad that creates employment for millions of people in the NorthEast is now quarter of it's former size and government is not doing anything about it.
A lot of forest and natural water reserves in the far North have been encroached by desert and Fulani herdsmen are now dragging lands with farmers.
Saudi Arabia have good family planning system, that's why their population is moderate even with huge resources and landmass, they don't give birth like rabbits unlike what we see here in Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by Ebimor96: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2019
Where are the satanic nincompoops that usually yell out "Rivers Of Blood" whenever a soul is unfortunately lost in Rivers State?

How come none of you is found in this thread to lament the insecurity in Zamfara State and the North in general?

You collect money from your demonic leaders in the disease-ravaged and poverty-stricken desert region and the dirty lagoon wasteland to come online to blow the little security issues in Rivers State out of proportion, just to create a state of insecurity in the psyche of prospective foreign investors and the world.

For your information, all your propaganda against the people and government of Rivers State will definitely come to nothing.

Rivers State is peaceful and serene. God bless the peoples and government of Rivers State and the Niger Delta.

7 Likes

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by Naanlong01: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:

Very useless Governor
SI UNIT? DAMN BAD
Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2019
izzou:
grin

"Worse" is an understatement to describe Shatta Wale Matawelle.

Lowkey no matter how educated or highly placed these dudes are they can kill anyone at anytime cos of their quran or prophet

2 Likes

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by Originality007: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:

Very useless Governor

I tell u
Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by denjjy(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2019
I was weeping when I met some corp members of the recent 2019 batch B that were posted to Anka, Anka is a hell . NYSC Zamfara shouldn't have relied on the fake peace dialogue signed by the bandits, they're unrepentant and addicted to killing and kidnapping. NYSC should stop toying with the lives of corp members

4 Likes

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by izzou(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2019
JimohMomoh:

Even the Educated elites in the North sometimes think and reason like ordinary almajiri. The Governor of Bornu who is a professor has given contract to clerics in faraway Saudi Arabia to pray for peace in the state.

I really do not feel for such states anymore

The North is decades behind the South. The only difference between the North and South is unity. The North is united

6 Likes

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2019
Sorry yall
Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2019
Edu3Again:
This govt jails protesters & journalists while protecting & empowering Fulani terrorists.

The south of Nigeria is full of mumus.

The South funds the North,yet the south is subservient to the North.
Somehow there are seemingly two sets of rules, one for the fulanis, one for the others. We invariably tear ourselves apart just to suck on their balls.

5 Likes

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by MisterGrace: 8:00am On Oct 06, 2019
grin When the Hausas of Zamfara state bent their backs for the Fulanis to ride on, they didn't think it will amount to this.

Let them enjoy their population explosion and Islamic fanaticism mixed with fulani terrorists.

6 Likes

Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:

Very useless Governor
became a governor less than 6 months ago
Re: Killings: Gov. Matawalle Sends Message To Zamfara People by Tolexander: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

became a governor less than 6 months ago
Saturday wey go make sense, you for don dey see am since Friday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: How FG Delegation To Silicon Valley Benefited Nigerian Startups / 500 Additional Policemen Deployed To Anambra / Dino Melaye’s Anti-corruption Conference Sealed-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.