Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Reason Hoelosho Is On The Increase - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Hoelosho Is On The Increase (520 Views)

The Increase In Single Motherhood / Single Mother's On The Increase / What Is Responsible For The Increase Of Prostitution In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Hoelosho Is On The Increase by kollog: 12:16am On Oct 07, 2019
I did a few research to know why there is increase in the numbers of Hoelosho among Naija babes

My findings shows :

1) Money - which makes the World go round,

Every lady needs cash to shine, and they go for dudes dt has got it, dey don't mind how many guys they have to f.ck to get d cash that will meet their targeted purchase.

2) This 1 na guys dey cause am, ask me how?

Some guys, if dey wan f.ck Kpekus, dey will take orisirisi ( Alomo, Tramadol, smoke Igbo, bura n tashi and all sort of mixtures), during the action, such guys can go 30-45mins of serious knacking/banging non-stop with different sex style (and if d guy is well endowed, it's something else) .

Some ladies definitely get use to this tempo of sexual activities, then after breaking up with such guy, another guy will come her way that can only last for 5-10mins in bed.

Before u know it, she will start cheating on d new guy because she is looking for satisfaction, then another breakup comes, before u know it, she will be hoping from 1 bed to another seeking for a guy dt can bang non-stop 45mins to 1hr like d first dude.

So guys abeg if ur not naturally gifted to bang for dt long, stop using sexual enhancement drugs, ur turning most Naija babes to sex addict.

Bro any Babe u meet and during sex, she is telling u 'f.ck me hard' 'Faster' 'Don't Stop yet' and u know say ur capacity no carry, abeg run ooo. U can not come and die.
Re: Reason Hoelosho Is On The Increase by Papertrail11(m): 3:01am On Oct 07, 2019
In todays agonof liberlization some women think they are as rugged and dugged as men hence the reason they get all emotional when things dont go their way.

Lets take a look at this scenario

Girl hoes around 19-32

When would she have time to straigten her life and start a family?

These girls who hoe around what do they use their monies they make off their trade to do?

I understand a lot of them are selling hair and what not on instagram i mean its someghing but thry really need to get theif head.

If they say they do it cos of moeny till what end?

(1) (Reply)

Black Women Or White Women, Which Is More Expensive To Date? / My_money_my_bed_young Fucking Rich Hommy, Shatta Bandle Is Still A Boy / How Did You Get over Someone You Truly Love. Please share with us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.