Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Who Do We Ask - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do We Ask (786 Views)

Why Shouldnt We Ask Nairalanders For Their Contact Details? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do We Ask by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 05, 2010
wonders shall neva end a guy commited sucide and gave the poisoned orange to his gal friend, no one knws way transpired btw them the gal is still alive in d hospital @ okota, almost caused a tribal war cos d guy is yoruba and d gal is igbo wen his friends found him dead in his car, d police had to break tru to get his corspe out, d gal is lying in the hospital wif a swollen tommy
shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Who Do We Ask by mediatrix8(f): 5:33am On Nov 05, 2010
shocked shocked shocked, What a tragic incident is this?too much Love is like a poison that can kill someone,it will make you go crazy as if no more solution to it.This is very sad news .Perhaps,there is a big problem between them that ended up this way.May the guy rest in peace and I pray for the woman to survived, and get well soon.
Re: Who Do We Ask by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 05, 2010
na wa oh cos i was there wen the police came, was going to a friends house close to intercontinetal bank along ago road frm cele, men d nigga bleep up oh cry cry cry shocked shocked
Re: Who Do We Ask by Ikedonn(m): 6:15am On Nov 05, 2010
So pathetic,but poster keep us update on the full story. sad
Re: Who Do We Ask by Yorisb: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2010
Ehn so?
Re: Who Do We Ask by freecocoa(f): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2010
Things like this aren't done out of love but pure obsession,why wuld someone who claims to love u kill himself & den poison you?its just crazy and trust me love is not suicide crazy.
Re: Who Do We Ask by googles: 9:09am On Nov 05, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Really? dats so silly of them. nothing in this world justifies suicide.

they didn't think of the consequences of their nasty decision at all. the agony they 'll put their pples thru. SMH
Re: Who Do We Ask by kay177(m): 9:17am On Nov 05, 2010
what could have caused that awful act, I think life be treasured, I wonder why some people are just wicked.
Re: Who Do We Ask by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2010
vire:

wonders shall neva end a guy commited sucide and gave the poisoned orange to his gal friend, no one knws way transpired btw them the gal is still alive in d hospital @ okota, almost caused a tribal war cos d guy is yoruba and d gal is igbo wen his friends found him dead in his car, d police had to break tru to get his corspe out, d gal is lying in the hospital wif a swollen tommy
shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed cry cry

whats wrong with you guys

everything ends up being a tribal thing
Re: Who Do We Ask by Dyt(f): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2010
orisirisi

(1) (Reply)

She Came In Between Us / How Would You React to This / Is Love Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.