Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 (11853 Views)

$460,000 Forfeiture: Tinubu Qualified To Contest, It Was A Civil Matter - PEPT / Lanre Razak Is Dead / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by berrystunn(m): 8:58am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
My brother u are right ,
Ur words are scary go pls

I believe in nature

Too many have gone this year alone

If you know, you know
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Kenturkey048(m): 8:59am On Oct 07, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Can you prove it was money?? it’s a fact that bullion vans can be used to move anything from confidential papers to currency. Even with that someone like tinubu a former governor and now a private citizen has freedom on how he spend his money..what’s your headache about bullion van??

The question Is who is more qualified than Tinubu the greatest political strategist of this present dispensation??

Tell me who is more qualified please and their record.
are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Moji12(f): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
Yes! The Only Qualified one , after Eating Rice and Beans at his Bourdillon home yesterday sunday!

FTC 400times seun ! my N50k gift
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Moji12(f): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
Yes ,What u gonna do ?

We YORUBAS support him
Please speak for yourself, alatenuje. We ko wa ni undecided undecided
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Royalfurnitures: 9:14am On Oct 07, 2019
Royalfurnitures:
Of course he is qualified, even if the Chicago certificate issue comes up again, all he need do is to get an affidavit like Buhari did

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by mamaafrik(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2019
Who said he is not qualified,the mad man at Aro self qualify.
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by able20(m): 9:19am On Oct 07, 2019
1shortblackboy:
What can Tinubu do differently about the failing security and economy that's the question that needs to be answered.
Tinubu is clueless, he can't even control the area boys and Agberos at oshodi and mushin talk less of national security /economy.
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by correctyourself(m): 9:20am On Oct 07, 2019
WiLdFLame:
Can you prove it was money?? it’s a fact that bullion vans can be used to move anything from confidential papers to currency. Even with that someone like tinubu a former governor and now a private citizen has freedom on how he spend his money..what’s your headache about bullion van??

The question Is who is more qualified than Tinubu the greatest political strategist of this present dispensation??
Tell me who is more qualified please and their record.

I don't have time for people like you, continue to support this kind of persons while they eat up your future and in return give you peanut.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2019
Then MC oluomo vice, Nigeria has gone to the dogs
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Charly68: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2019
Foxman19:
I'm still looking for sane Nigerian to tell Nigerians how Tinubu fit to be Nigeria president. Those people that still wanted him to be Nigeria president are those who make their living through Tinubu...they are insane. Mind you Tinubu asslicker im a apc fan and omoluabi. We have some intelligent ,outspoken ,technocrat and intellectual yoruba people that could come out .
We have Adesina ,We have Osinbajo who have been tested ..let Tinubu be playing his godfather's role in Lagos and stop day dreaming .
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Bluntemperor: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2019
Yinmu,continue to deceive your self.The same way they are padding Fayemi , Fashola and Amosun to us as foot soldiers.Ask them what have they achieved for Nigeria that they want to run for President or Vice,?.Their reply will be 'we achieved in the State'.Ok,what was your degree of achievement?.Na you know o o. !!!,we just want to be there sha.!! We are in Packaging Era, even from Presidency,where Nigerians don't know what the state of things are.We have no conscience at all,as people to be talking about 2023 now when we just finished 2019 Elections in May this year, that many States are yet to have Commissioners to serve .The world is watching.
God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by ProudDick: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2019
Foxman19:
I'm still looking for sane Nigerian to tell Nigerians how Tinubu fit to be Nigeria president. Those people that still wanted him to be Nigeria president are those who make their living through Tinubu...they are insane. Mind you Tinubu asslicker im a apc fan and omoluabi. We have some intelligent ,outspoken ,technocrat and intellectual yoruba people that could come out .

Tell me how atiku and buhari are more qualified than Tinubu you Igbo fool.
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Foxman19: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2019
Exactly.
ProudDick:

Tell me how atiku and buhari are more qualified than Tinubu you Igbo fool.
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Blakhorse: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2019
Kenturkey048:
are you for real?

Typical Nigerian, always using a question to answer a question when clueless. Give us names & achievements of better individuals
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by ProudDick: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2019
Foxman19:
Iya eh ni osu proudly omo oduduwa.
Osu alusi. A pig will always be a pig. You can only wish you are omoluabi.
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by meccuno: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
chidima2019:
Lanre Razak, a chiefain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and close ally of the party’s national leader, Bola Tinubu, has said that he(Tinubu) is ‘eminently’ qualified to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

Speaking on speculations that Tinubu is interested in contesting for the presidency in 2023, Razak said the national leader of the APC played a pivotal role in ensuring the defeat of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) and has helped stabilise democracy.

He then appealed to the national body of the party to maintain zoning by ensuring that the presidency is zoned to the South in 2023.

“Nigerians do not need to look far to know that the APC national leader, Bola Tinubu, is the man that the presidential cap fits for the next election. He is eminently qualified to succeed President, Muhammadu Buhari and build on the foundation the latter is currently building.

“ Tinubu is an achiever and his democratic credentials, vis a vis his leading role in forming a coalition that shoved aside the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP’s) misrule has made it crystal clear that, with him in the saddle in 2023, Nigeria would be better for it,” Razak said.

On speculations that Buhari may seek a third term, Razak said the president is “too principled to fall for such booby traps from professional sycophants,” exuding confidence that, “he will vacate the seat in conformity with the constitutional provision.”

On the performance of Governor Sanwo-olu of Lagos, Razaq, said: “With the way the governor has started, it is crystal clear that peoples’ support is required to partake in this all inclusive government for the good of all of us. He is on the right path and is performing well."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-tinubu-qualified-to-succeed-buhari-razak/amp/
[/s]
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
I want to believe this is a joke because if the man should go for the post l must say he has lost my respect and also he has sold his people
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Kenturkey048(m): 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Blakhorse:

Typical Nigerian, always using a question to answer a question when clueless. Give us names & achievements of better individuals
bye bye bros...
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by SirElaw(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
Yes ,What u gonna do ?

We YORUBAS support him
Must you reason with your anus? What the fvck is we Yorubas? Must you keep pushing your tribalistic agenda come what may? We keep saying Nigeria is bigger than any one tribe but No people like you will not have sense. If you must support Tinubu, support him on your own, don't drag the rest of us along with you.

P.s: I'm Yoruba too but you are stvpid.
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by abuhlawal(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
No BABA has taken us from change to Nextlevel, from Nextlevel we are going to Upper level to advance level and BABA will finally retire at the Final level. any plan should be after the final level after which BABA may have tour round the whole world.
Re: Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 by Olumeme: 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
He's qualified, but the idiot will never become president. Agberos will take over Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How FG Got Subsidy Removal Wrong — NECA / Kano Court Fixes April 17 For Ganduje, Wife, Son’s Arraignment / How A New Yoruba Leader Will Emerge, By Sijuwade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.