Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ozekhome Says President Buhari Can Be Investigated While In Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome Says President Buhari Can Be Investigated While In Office (9831 Views)

Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities / Bullion Vans: Ozekhome Says Nigerians Can Demand For Tinubu's Investigation / Bayelsa Governorship: Ozekhome Says APC Has No Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome Says President Buhari Can Be Investigated While In Office by kikake: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
While in office?

I thought it is when athifku finally cums.

The other time, this pig was talking about how buhari will not succeed in his rumoured third term bid even though he has milked athifku regarding the recently concluded general election.

Athifku must be the most foolish goat for taking this pig as a member of his legal team

Almajiri speaks. Which school did you attend? From your first to your last statement turns the stomach. You are not fit to mingle with refined minds. Spiiiits. Tufiakwa.

May your reflexes be reduced like Buhari's.
Re: Ozekhome Says President Buhari Can Be Investigated While In Office by Simplyleo: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
kikake:

Almajiri speaks. Which school did you attend? From your first to your last statement turns the stomach. You are not fit to mingle with refined minds. Spiiiits. Tufiakwa.

May your reflexes be reduced like Buhari's.
I attended sangaya almajiri school, is that clear?

Now, you go mingle with your fellow "refined" mind and gtf outta my mention.
Re: Ozekhome Says President Buhari Can Be Investigated While In Office by achikolo(f): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

I attended sangaya almajiri school, is that clear?

Now, you go mingle with your fellow "refined" mind and gtf outta my mention.
[/s]
shatap there and get out!
Re: Ozekhome Says President Buhari Can Be Investigated While In Office by MrMoney55: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
i used to think you have sense i didn't know that a mater of constitution ur empty upstairs good luck to you
omenka:
The way Ozekome has been crying lately, I'm suspecting Atiku and PDP are asking for a refund from him. grin grin

Re: Ozekhome Says President Buhari Can Be Investigated While In Office by omenka(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
MrMoney55:
i used to think you have sense i didn't know that a mater of constitution ur empty upstairs good luck to you
Dont know you. Didnt know you existed. Dont care if you exist. Never will care if you exist. But somehow someway, you imagine I am the cause of your misery in life.

You better go shed those tears on the shoulders of whoever is responsible for your wellbeing.

While at it maybe Mynd44 would acquaint you with the rules for knowing how empty my brain is.

Nonsense.
Re: Ozekhome Says President Buhari Can Be Investigated While In Office by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
achikolo:
[s]
[/s]
Re: Ozekhome Says President Buhari Can Be Investigated While In Office by achikolo(f): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
divicode:
[s]
[/s]
Re: Ozekhome Says President Buhari Can Be Investigated While In Office by sapele914(m): 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Royalfurnitures:
Sure! Fayose was investigated as a sitting Gov by EFCC, so why not Buhari?

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
After such a stupid statement, who will waste their time checking out your signature for quality and durable furniture for their homes and offices?
Re: Ozekhome Says President Buhari Can Be Investigated While In Office by plaindealer: 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
This ipob kabukabu lawyer sef.. grin
Re: Ozekhome Says President Buhari Can Be Investigated While In Office by Pinkybush: 8:49am On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

He is just one of the foolish ipob pigs scamming the latest maga in town.
This imbe with imbalance ablongata calling someone FOOLISH PIG has forgetten to call on Mod, pointing to nairaland RULE.
Re: Ozekhome Says President Buhari Can Be Investigated While In Office by Simplyleo: 9:27am On Oct 08, 2019
Pinkybush:
This imbe with imbalance ablongata calling someone FOOLISH PIG has forgetten to call on Mod, pointing to nairaland RULE.
Mynd44 lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hadi Sirika: FG Will Open Bid For Nigeria Air Next Week / Power Restored In Kaduna After 3 Days Of Blackout / FCT Workers Protesting At FCDA Secretariat In Abuja(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.