Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix (54332 Views)

Notorious Gang Leader Arrested After His Charm Failed During Police Raid (photo) / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos / Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by Okwyjesus(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
ipreach:
The Rivers State Police Command has conform that the men of the Bori Police Station last night, in a coordinated Operation trailed one 35 year-old Linus Lebari, popularly known as ‘BOBBY’ also known as “DEVIL” from Tekon Sogho in Khana Local government Area of the State, to their hideout in a forest at Okwale in the boundary between Rivers and Abia State.

According to the Policce, "the hoodlums on noticing irregular movements around their camp, started shooting randomly but in a return fire from the Police, one of them was fatally wounded, who was later identified to be Linus Lebari from Tekon Sogho, the leader of the kidnapping Gang responsible for all the attacks on the Ogoni axis of the East/West Road and whose gang has killed over 30 people in the two Local Government Areas of Khana and Gokana, after collecting ransom."

Sadly, two Police Officers sustained gunshot wounds during the operation and are "currently responding to treatment while one locally made pistol and some cartridges were recovered. Efforts are on to arrest other gang members who fled with gunshot wounds."

SEE https://www.believespot.com/2019/10/police-killed-notorious-gang-leader-in.html

Congrats to Police
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by achikolo(f): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Me? For where?

Lol.

I relax on nairaland and official engagement can take me off the site for over 6 months. Same cannot be said of a jobless man like you. And as I type, a week from now, i will be off the site till God knows when.

And you can't be compared with me by any stretch of your imagination and I'm sure you know it.

This site is the only place you have the privilege of interacting with me, so use it as much as possible cos you are not even qualified to be my dry cleaner.
[/s]
I hear you sir
don't worry you'll enjoy it like i do with time

you don't know how long it took me to get omenka successor
Nobody seems to be qualified
you don't know how frustrating it can be after trying many members
I even taught is equal to the task but he's dulling me and hardly comment unlike before and I don't feel relaxed and fufilled like i always do on omenka cry

I prayed day and night for omenka replacement till God sent you on a platter of gold to me kiss
remember you're the one that looked for me

God works wonder you know smiley

Leo my boo
I'll never leave you till the end of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by farem: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
ipreach:
The Rivers State Police Command has conform that the men of the Bori Police Station last night, in a coordinated Operation trailed one 35 year-old Linus Lebari, popularly known as ‘BOBBY’ also known as “DEVIL” from Tekon Sogho in Khana Local government Area of the State, to their hideout in a forest at Okwale in the boundary between Rivers and Abia State.

According to the Policce, "the hoodlums on noticing irregular movements around their camp, started shooting randomly but in a return fire from the Police, one of them was fatally wounded, who was later identified to be Linus Lebari from Tekon Sogho, the leader of the kidnapping Gang responsible for all the attacks on the Ogoni axis of the East/West Road and whose gang has killed over 30 people in the two Local Government Areas of Khana and Gokana, after collecting ransom."

Sadly, two Police Officers sustained gunshot wounds during the operation and are "currently responding to treatment while one locally made pistol and some cartridges were recovered. Efforts are on to arrest other gang members who fled with gunshot wounds."

SEE https://www.believespot.com/2019/10/police-killed-notorious-gang-leader-in.html

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
I Matthew 16:26
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by Sirnioking(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
Unrated900:

I used to be In Location road PH

Sometimes ago

It was a peaceful arena with cute girls
My brother it is still peaceful with lots of beautiful PH babes.
There is a gtb bank, genesis and LG outlets there now.
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by Simplyleo: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
I hear you sir
don't worry you'll enjoy it like i do with time

you don't know how long it took me to get omenka successor
Nobody seems to be qualified
you don't know how frustrating it can be after trying many members
I even taught is equal to the task but he's dulling me and hardly comment unlike before and I don't feel relaxed and fufilled like i always do on omenka cry

I prayed day and night for omenka replacement till God sent you on a platter of gold to me kiss
remember you're the one that looked for me

God works wonder you know smiley

Leo my boo
I'll never leave you till the end of nairaland
Okay.

Even when I'm off the site for my job?

Anyway, may God never allow you leave this good job.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by Baroba(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
Simplyleo:

Yes, I'm a Nigerian and have no other place to call home, is that a case?

You must live a really sad life, what a waste of space..
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by achikolo(f): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Okay.

Even when I'm off the site for my job?

Anyway, may God never allow you leave this good job.
[/s]
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by Bighead9: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Simplyleo:

As long as it is about crime, there are some names of people or places you must just see.

That region is the reason crime has refused to end in this Country. You find them amongst Bokoharam, Fulani Hardsmen, Bandits e.t.c.
Over 90% of the Criminals in this Country, are from that region. grin

Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by achikolo(f): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
0ilPUSSY:
[s]

Bull crap
[/s]
lol
you just want to be my latest recruit

so ain't recruiting you
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Simplyleo:

As long as it is about crime, there are some names of people or places you must just see.
Ode!
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by achikolo(f): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
0ilPUSSY:
[s]
bull crap
[/s]
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by achikolo(f): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
0ilPUSSY:
[s]

Shut up
[/s]
well
if you think you can do this
let me give you a 12 months trial
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by Grandium: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
Wow

Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by achikolo(f): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
0ilPUSSY:
[s]

Shut up
[/s]
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by PapaAdanna: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Simplyleo:

Na true

We know dem

Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by Princedapace(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
athaboi:
lolz... am not surprised, most of you here have got no where to go to hence your steady rants here

Most of them are jobless bro. grin

This nairaland means a lot to their happiness..
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by LabDNA: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
Simplyleo:

E pain am.

E really pain am.

Get a life!
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by chiomzy86(f): 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
ipreach:

One down many more to go,including their sponsors.
No peace for the wicked
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by Ngwamankillyou(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Simplyleo:

Just shut the hell here, proud Abian like me made in Aba and distributed nationwide don't give a flying Bleep of lowlife Nigerians... On a serious note, Abians regards Rivers as rivers regards Abians as brothers , neighbors, and blood clan. No amount of outside frustration will do that apart, we are no longer in abandoned property lying shiit saga anymore.. Abia is rivers and rivers is abia in Igboland. Kiss the dusty truth.
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nwaohafia1:
For Rivers state to get rid of cultists, their elders and politicians must join hands and work together. Just imagine name nah...Bobby Devil. Smh.

Everywhere you keep hearing "Anchor Marine" "Abobi, wida your cappings" etc.

All young boys and girls now belong to one cult group or another.

It's only God that will save Rivers State.

I'm not a Cultist, and no member of my family is one. Stop your nonsense generalisation!!
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by Lamanii22(f): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Notorious killers would be sharing the name "bobby" as "bobrisky"
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by Nwaohafia1: 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
CeoMYN:

I'm not a Cultist, and no member of my family is one. Stop your nonsense generalisation!!

That means you have pretenders all around you. Search well, bro.
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nwaohafia1:

That means you have pretenders all around you. Search well, bro.
I can speak for my immediate nuclear family, not extended family.
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by mechanics(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
What a sad way to end one's life committing evil.
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by frozen70g(f): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
End of the road
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by Bbbwings: 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nice
I love this.
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by Bigblessed: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Devil don finally catch fire
Re: Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix by Realfrankie(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Cultist Burnt To Death By Rival Cult Group In Bayelsa (Graphic) / Iphone 11 Thief Caught At Computer Village, Ikeja, Receives Multiple Slaps / Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.