Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria (15134 Views)

Moghalu: Emefiele, Worst CBN Gov In Our History, But We Don't Need Media Trials / Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Gemid94(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
The Kogi State gubernatorial candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), Barr. Natasha Akpoti has expressed optimism that she will contest and win the November 16 gubernatorial election in the State, and will become Nigeria's first female governor in the history of the state and Nigeria at large.

She made this assertion while addressing a large crowd of supporters who paid her a courtesy call on Sunday to reiterate their support and conviction in her candidacy.

"I warmly welcome you all and want to use this opportunity to appreciate the immense support I have enjoyed from you so far and your continued belief in my candidacy. I want to assure you that with your solid support and votes, my resolve to lead Kogi state to unprecedented progress and become the first female governor since the creation of the state in 1991 is unwavering.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/kogidecides2019-i-will-be-the-first-female-gov-in-nigeria-natasha

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Promismike(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
I have managed cites where women where allowed by their husbands to call the shots.

Their attitudes has always been too bossy and intimidating. Insulting everyone as they feel they are on top of d world.

I just wonder what it will be like to have a woman as a governor or president in Nigeria.

First ever to cooment though.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by MountainView: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
I like her optimism, but it won't take her anywhere.

Meanwhile take your time to check out my signature.

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
shocked shocked

Natasha Akpoti is wasting her time and money if she thinks Nigeria is ripe for gender equality.

SDP as a political platform to become a givernor is a waste of her kpekus-earned money .

5 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by rentAcock(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Its about time we had a female governor or president. Good luck to her.

6 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by larryeffizy1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Oyaa naa .. pepper Dem & set record...

Nothing is impossible tho
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Godsfavour78: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
When we will be free from all this tasha wahala

I just hope you are well behaved with no funny odour.

You are clearly more beautiful and intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by ambivert27(f): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
As in Akpoti Eri

On a lighter note, impossibility is found only in the dictionary of fools.
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by WonderManly(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Who dey deceive this one self... Mtchewwww!

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by IamPatriotic(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Where is the large crowd?
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by jullybest(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Noise makers were her name no even they INEC CLEAR list

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Originality007: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by BeardlessGang: 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Odi egwu

Their business

My business is

Contact in sig
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by mukthar2000(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Till then, thought u are trying, but as kogi State cancer, I don't think any Ebira we be elected as governor again till world end,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by hisexcellency34: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
can somebody wake her up pls?
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Deepfreezer(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Madam first female governor in Nigeria was from Anambra

13 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Sonnobax15(m): 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
shocked Her towtow will have to pay first tremendously before that nightmare of hers can come to pass...
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by AceVentura: 1:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
MountainView:
I like her optimism, but it won't take her anywhere.

Meanwhile take your time to check out my signature.

We also like what you intend to sell & we’re not interested.

How dare you try to diminish the aspirant? She has a right to her belief & in a sane society, the people decide on who leads them.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by PureGoldh(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cool
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by nick50(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Someone should pls wake that agbaya up from her slumber, there are positions where ur pussy cannot not get u in this life..being a Governor cannot be earned with sharing of ur dirty pussy
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by alaira(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
WonderManly:
W[s][/s]ho dey deceive this one self... Mtchewwww!
God dey oh!!
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by surgical: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
How, without being on the ballot?
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by MountainView: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
AceVentura:

We also like what you intend to sell & we’re not interested.

How dare you try to diminish the aspirant? She has a right to her belief & in a sane society, the people decide on who leads them.

I wasn't talking to you.
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Lincoln275(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Keep dreaming
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by MrCounselor: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Not bad
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by mercyviv(f): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Thought she was disqualified?!
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by spencekat(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Deepfreezer:
Madam first female governor in Nigeria was from Anambra
She was not elected

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Drsheddy(m): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
mukthar2000:
Till then, thought u are trying, but as kogi State cancer, I don't think any Ebira we be elected as governor again till world end,

I de tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by jconsulting(f): 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Instead of the PDP and other parties to join hands to fight Yaya Bello, una eyes go clear when. He wns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by nauto6: 2:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries / Air-Force Commandos Demonstrate Operation Thunder Bolt (Video) / Metuh’s Trial: Court Orders Jonathan To Appear On Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.